Welcome and here is info about us!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
You have most likely found this place on accident because we don't do much marketing. However, we are very glad you made it here.

You might ask. What is this place and how can I hit the ground running and become part of the community?

KMC is community of members full of a variety of forums and sub forums. We have at least 30 forums, many with specific topics. I will go over a few of the most popular.

General Discussion: This forum is where we talk about world issues and current events. In this forum we have two sub forums, Philosophy and Religion.

Off Topic Forum: A kind of catch all free for all, people post and talk about whatever they choose, mainly nothing serious. Occasional drama and trash talk is allowed.

Movie Discussion: Here we talk about all movies, past, present and upcoming. The two sub forums are Movie Vs and Character Respect Forum

Movie Vs Sub Forum: This is the jungle where it is all out war on vs. battles. Here we wage war against movie characters, plot devices, and movie concepts including plot battle. This is not a place for the weak so bring your sword.

Comic Books: This forum is dedicated to the discussion of comic books, comic book questions past and present.

Comic Book Vs: This forum is another war front where characters are pitted against each other, whatever your fancy is. Bring you A-Game. Beware of raptors though.

Welcome to KMC, please feel free to PM me or any other member or mods here if you have any questions about the run down.

Happy Posting

Quincy
Welcome TI!

Jmanghan
This needs to be pinned.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Jmanghan
This needs to be pinned.

cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.