John McClane vs Smaug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
McClain has a machine gun and some RPG's

Time Immemorial
Fight in Lake Village

quanchi112
Smaug rapes Robbies crush.

NemeBro
McClane uses quick-thinking to seduce Smaug ala Donkey, winning the fight.

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
McClane uses quick-thinking to seduce Smaug ala Donkey, winning the fight.

Agreed, McClane finds a way to win, just what he does thumb up

BruceSkywalker
McClane appeals to Cumberbatch's better senses and both go have some beer while watching The Imitation Game

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Agreed, McClane finds a way to win, just what he does thumb up He did not win in die hard two with that fight on the side of the plane.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
He did not win in die hard two with that fight on the side of the plane.

Some would say that McClane killing all his enemies and saving the day in one epic stroke is a win

quanchi112
Some would say that McClane killing all his enemies and saving the day in one epic stroke is a win He survives but he has help and that doesn't mean he wins versus fights. It's like say Harry defeats Dumbledore in a fight because Harry survived and Dumbledore died. Quit being stupid.

Robtard
He survives but he has help and that doesn't mean he wins versus fights.

It's like say Harry defeats Dumbledore in a fight because Harry survived and
Dumbledore died. Quit being stupid.

He didn't have help in that scene you just mentioned. McClane's a winner, just a fact

What a ridiculously bad (and I mean really bad) comparison, Harry and Dumbledore didn't try and kill each other, you need to pay better attention in the HP films, quan

quanchi112
He didn't have help in that scene you just mentioned. McClane's a winner, just a fact

What a ridiculously bad (and I mean really bad) comparison, Harry and Dumbledore didn't try and kill each other, you need to pay better attention in the HP films, quan He lost the fight though. Bfr'd. Context.

That is your logic. If a guy survives he wins because context be damned.

Awful, dwarf.

Robtard
Actually, McClane killed all his enemies in one attack; that is winning the fight and saving the day

An example of losing a fight would be Harry Vs Voldemort in the final film, since Voldemort died on his knees screaming like a diaper-baby

quanchi112
Actually, McClane killed all his enemies in one attack; that is winning the fight and saving the day

An example of losing a fight would be Harry Vs Voldemort in the final film, since Voldemort died on his knees screaming like a diaper-baby A one on one fight on the wing of a plane to get bfr'd in which his enemy could no longer fight him is losing a one in one fight. Quit being a hypocrite over your obsession with McClane. It's disturbing at your age.

Robtard
You should re-watch DH2 then, cos McClane killed all his enemies at the end of the day; this is a fact.

Hypocrite over a McClane obsession? That doesn't make sense, quan-buddy

quanchi112
You should re-watch DH2 then, cos McClane killed all his enemies at the end of the day; this is a fact.

Hypocrite over a McClane obsession? That doesn't make sense, quan-buddy If you ignore the context like you always do because you think he's hot that just makes you a biased debater.

Robtard
What context has been ignored? McClane's enemies died screaming at his hands; watch DH2 again. Just like Voldemort died screaming and on his knees at Harry's hand

quanchi112
What context has been ignored? McClane's enemies died screaming at his hands; watch DH2 again. Just like Voldemort died screaming and on his knees at Harry's hand Ignored how that occurred and that he lost the fight. Quit bringing up other out of context details because you're clearly obsessed with me.

Robtard
Ignored how that occurred and that he lost the fight.

Quit bringing up other out of context details because you're clearly obsessed with me.

McClane didn't lose, his enemies wanted him dead and he wanted them dead and he killed them all in one brilliant move; that's winning/saving the day. Your weird views won't change what happened in the film

You're the one that brought up Harry Potter in here, quan-buddy, you're also copying what I said to you recently in another thread, good going thumb up

quanchi112
McClane didn't lose, his enemies wanted him dead and he wanted them dead and he killed them all in one brilliant move; that's winning/saving the day. Your weird views won't change what happened in the film

You're the one that brought up Harry Potter in here, quan-buddy, you're also copying what I said to you recently in another thread, good going thumb up He lost the one on one fight. That's a loss.

Nah, you are not making any sense. You are really insecure. Probably due to your short height.

Robtard
McClane didn't lose that either, his opponent had to resort to cowardly BFR tactics or else face certain death; little did he know that McClane could (and did) still kill him from far awaty. That's a McClane win

You're copying yet another thing I recently said to you in another thread, you love copying me thumb up

quanchi112
McClane didn't lose that either, his opponent had to resort to cowardly BFR tactics or else face certain death; little did he know that McClane could (and did) still kill him from far awaty. That's a McClane win

You're copying yet another thing I recently said to you in another thread, you love copying me thumb up So beating someone off a plane is cowardly ? So he should make sure John does not fall off but fight him all the same. Do you listen to yourself, dwarf ?

Robtard
So beating someone off a plane is cowardly ? So he should make sure John does not fall off but fight him all the same. Do you listen to yourself, dwarf ?

Fleeing from your opponent is a cowardly move; that's what Col. Stuart was doing. Did you not get that he was trying to escape and that it was part of the plot, quan-buddy. It seems like you either didn't pay attention or you only watched a youtube clip of DH2 and this is the reason you lack context. Context is important

quanchi112
Fleeing from your opponent is a cowardly move; that's what Col. Stuart was doing. Did you not get that he was trying to escape and that it was part of the plot, quan-buddy. It seems like you either didn't pay attention or you only watched a youtube clip of DH2 and this is the reason you lack context. Context is important He beat him down. MCClane was bfrd aka he lost. Mcclane can't take him head on. He's a bum skill wise.

Smaug burns him to a crisp.

Robtard
He beat him down. MCClane was bfrd aka he lost. Mcclane can't take him head on. He's a bum skill wise.

Smaug burns him to a crisp.

You lack context due to youtube clip debating, you didn't even know Col. Stuart was fleeing, quan-buddy

Nah, McClane unloads with his machine-gun and fires some RPGs, don't let your bias dictate your views against the obvious /thread

quanchi112
You lack context due to youtube clip debating, you didn't even know Col. Stuart was fleeing

Nah, McClane unloads with his machine-gun and fires some RPGs, don't let your bias dictate your views against the obvious /thread Plane was leaving but that has nothing to do with him crushing mcclane in victory.

MCCLane got crushed.

Robtard
Plane was leaving but that has nothing to do with him crushing mcclane in victory.

MCCLane got crushed.

We've covered that you lack context. Plane was leaving cos Col. Stuart and special forces guys were fleeing. Watch all of DH2 and not just youtube clips. Context is key

When has McClane been crushed? But on topic, machine-gun and RPGs > Smaug, who got downed by a man with a single bolt and a knackered bow, don't be so anti-McClane that you can't see that

quanchi112
We've covered that you lack context. Plane was leaving cos Col. Stuart and special forces guys were fleeing. Watch all of DH2 and not just youtube clips. Context is key

When? But on topic, machine-gun and RPGs > Smaug, who got downed by a man with a single bolt and knackered bow That has no bearing on then fighting on a plane. Why didn't mcclane knock him off since he was fleeing ? That is due to mcClane losing. He lost. Cry more.

Robtard
That has no bearing on then fighting on a plane. Why didn't mcclane knock him off since he was fleeing ? That is due to mcClane losing. He lost. Cry more.

Context > you, quan-buddy. Solution: Watch DH2 and gain context

And since you're dodging the topic, that is considered a "concession"; I humbly accept it thumb up

Lestov16
Smaug got killed by a medieval ballista bolt and got outmaneuvered by a midget. His scaly ass faces the wrath of McClane's RPG

/End

Firefly218
Ummmm, Smaug probably.

quanchi112

And since you're dodging the topic, that is considered a "concession"; I humbly accept it thumb up They fought. McClane lost the fight on the plane. Period. The context has nothing to do with their fight on the wing. Cry more because he got his ass kicked.

Robtard

And since you're dodging the topic, that is considered a "concession"; I humbly accept it again thumb up

quanchi112

And since you're dodging the topic, that is considered a "concession"; I humbly accept it again thumb up The context has nothing to do with the fight they had on the plane. They fought fair and square. John knew they were trying to escape. He fought and lost. He was beaten off the plane. Like a typical coward he killed the guy not in a fair fight. Mcclane one on one is awful.

laughing out loud

Robtard

And since you're dodging the topic, that is considered a "concession"; I humbly accept it again thumb up

quanchi112

And since you're dodging the topic, that is considered a "concession"; I humbly accept it again thumb up I already explained it to you, Latina heat. McClane got worked.

Robtard

quanchi112

And since you're dodging the topic, that is considered a "concession"; I humbly accept it again thumb up Mcclane lost. He's awful in one on one fair combat.

Robtard

quanchi112

And since you're dodging the topic, that is considered a "concession"; I humbly accept it again thumb up I watched it. Try making relevant points. McClane lost that fight on the wing of the plane. Awful.

Robtard

quanchi112

And since you're dodging the topic, that is considered a "concession"; I humbly accept it again thumb up You do not even know what the word context means. Sadly.

Robtard

quanchi112

And since you're dodging the topic, that is considered a "concession"; I humbly accept it again thumb up Rageloop in two threads. It am really inside your tiny brain space.

Robtard
"irony"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.