Legolas vs Ra's Al Ghul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Leogas

vs

Round 1: Ra's al Ghul (Arrow)

Round 2: vs Ra's (Batman Begins)

Round 3: Fight Both

Swordfight

FrothByte
Yeah... no. Ra's is good but he's not that good. Legolas destroys either version 1 on 1. He'll have a bit of difficulty with both together but he should still win.

ares834
Legolas easily takes round 2. Well have to see more from Ra's in Arrow before we can properly judge that fight, but considering the ease Ra's took done Ollie I'm inclined to give it to him.

Time Immemorial
He might not be able to take them down as easy as people think. I mean he is used to fighting orcs with practically zero skills. Even women, children and Bilbo for that matter can take orcs down.

Also to note every time he has gone up against Azog or his right hand guy he has barley won.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
He might not be able to take them down as easy as people think. I mean he is used to fighting orcs with practically zero skills. Even women, children and Bilbo for that matter can take orcs down.

Also to note every time he has gone up against Azog or his right hand guy he has barley won.

nrizrCNgLvY

Time Immemorial
I dont recall elephants being in OP.

BruceSkywalker
not sure who LEOGAS is??? lmao

but Legolas won't have any type of problem here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.