why do guys become douche bags after a girl breaks their heart?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

polishGirl1
having a broken heart means you turn into a player?

Omega Vision
umm...Whirly?

Reflassshh
^ thumb up

Stoic
Originally posted by polishGirl1
having a broken heart means you turn into a player?

It's easier to be a prick, because kindness takes a lot of work. When someone lets the air out of all of your goodness, you tend to never want to put that much work (mainly trust) into anything that easily again. It takes months or even years to build a building (plans, and labor). It takes mere minutes or days to tear it down. Trust like respect must be earned when dealing with the wise, and wisdom often costs a portion of our innocence.

Robtard
UtGM6WBcsX0

red g jacks
basically we stop wanting to put emotional investment in a new girl so the same shit can happen all over again. thats why i want a chick who will let us have an open relationship tbh. i think at this point i can deal with her ****ing around if i get to **** around too. it's basically just human nature at the end of the day. i don't see how wanting to **** more than one person makes me a douche bag though.

konfetka
Originally posted by red g jacks
i don't see how wanting to **** more than one person makes me a douche bag though.
The only problem would be finding out which one gave you STDs laughing out loud

Tzeentch
Giving into nature isn't being a douchebag. thumb up

God allowed men to jizz 20 times a day while women can only have roughly one kid a year because he intended for us to be relentless breeding machines.

If you're a womanizer, you're doing God's work. thumb up

NemeBro
Then why are you still a virgin?

Tzeentch
Because I'm an atheist. thumb up

NemeBro
What says that atheists can't do God's work?

Tzeentch
Atheist God, of course.

NemeBro
But I am Atheist God.

Tzeentch
You're Chris Martin?

NemeBro
Yes.

Tzeentch
Everything I thought I knew was the truth.

red g jacks
are you an actual virgin?

NemeBro
He won't be after I'm done with him.

Oneness
Originally posted by NemeBro
He won't be after I'm done with him. Actually, you're incorrect in this assertion.

In fact, you'll be drinking through a straw when he is done with you. Never in history has it been wise to interfere with love, with twin flames. If you fail to learn from the past you will inherent an unfortunate fate in your future.

Omega Vision
Neme and Blax's exchange is comedy gold.

Profiled.

Astner
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm sorry you think that.

NemeBro
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_phk8mz4MB_U/SxJKy_2jZwI/AAAAAAAAArc/jrU4oxFeYxs/s1600/14351_1246003702694_1007434817_30816928_4032569_n.jpg

All aboard.

Dramatic Gecko
Because their man feelings are hurt and they need to nurse their balls back to health.

meep-meep
Every time a heart is broken an Angel sits on a Christmas tree....could be the plot to something or other.

rudester
Where were u thread when I needed u...

SayWhat
You could ask John Bobbit why Lorena got out the knife. She could have just walked away and left the relationship.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by SayWhat
You could ask John Bobbit why Lorena got out the knife. She could have just walked away and left the relationship.

I think that reflects more on an unbalanced woman than a cheating partner.

Shabazz916
Originally posted by polishGirl1
having a broken heart means you turn into a player? its in a guys dna to have more then 1 women initially... its in these past couple hundred years to where its post to be 1 man 1 women

rudester
In look at luka magnotta now.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Omega Vision

Profiled.

Yeah. That was awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.