Shaak ti vs Starkiller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Shaak ti from TFU
Vs
Starkiller from TFU 2

ILS
Starkiller.

NewGuy01
Wow.

WildBantha88
Sine starkiller is going to get all the support, ima side with Ti

NewGuy01
Ti can't blow up frigates.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Ti can't blow up frigates. Starkiller can't outduel Galen Marek or defeat Vader without a plethora of advantages.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Sine starkiller is going to get all the support, ima side with Ti
Except Starkiller is more powerful than the Marek, who Ti lost to pre-prime.....

|King Joker|
Ti dies.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Except Starkiller is more powerful than the Marek, who Ti lost to pre-prime..... no he isn't. Galen is indefinitely stronger. As I stated Starkiller had multiple advantages in his fight with Vader, Galen didn't.

FreshestSlice
lol

ares834
Except Starkiller is more powerful than the Marek, who Ti lost to pre-prime.....

thumb up

This is a mismatch.

Fated Xtasy
Bantha's right, the clone had a bunch of advantages against Vader in TFU2 and if memory serves me right, he didn't defeat Vader with a lightsaber he used the force after Juno got thrown. I'mma side with Shaak Ti with difficulty on Felucia and with Extreme difficulty on neutral ground.

ares834
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Bantha's right, the clone had a bunch of advantages against Vader in TFU2 and if memory serves me right, he didn't defeat Vader with a lightsaber he used the force after Juno got thrown.

That's cool and all but Starkiller has the better feats than Galan. Not to mention defeating Vader, even if he had some advantages puts him well above Shaak Ti.

DarthAnt66
Wow.
thumb up

NewGuy01
Originally posted by WildBantha88
no he isn't. Galen is indefinitely stronger. As I stated Starkiller had multiple advantages in his fight with Vader, Galen didn't.

Incorrect. He had multiple disadvantages that Galen didn't, I.E having sabotaged training ala Kas'im and Bane.

WildBantha88
Incorrect. He had multiple disadvantages that Galen didn't, I.E having sabotaged training ala Kas'im and Bane. and he had lightning that was enhanced fifty different ways till Sunday, which was the only way he beat Vader

NewGuy01
Not in the novel.

Revanchiste
XD Bye Ti !!!

DarthAnt66
Ladies, let us calm down now. No need to start throwing death threats.

Sinious

thumb up

Revanchiste
Not in the novel.
Humhum he tzill have the training zabotage in the novel...

AncientPower
Ti 'lost' yes, she dominated him in every way the entire fight however.

carthage
Starkiller SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Lord Stark
Starkiller wins but he's not more powerful than Galen. Galen blocked Sidious' lightning, TK'ed a Star Destroyer and outright pwned Vader with no need of amped lightning. It also makes no sense that a clone would be stronger than the original.

DARTH POWER
TFUII Galen was pretty much Vader's equal.

You see that in the end fight when neither can gain an advantage over the other in Sabers or in the Force.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Starkiller wins but he's not more powerful than Galen. Galen blocked Sidious' lightning,
Nope.

Starkiller actually did extensive damage during his most impressive TK feat, not just letting it fall from orbit. All while shielding himself the entire time.

Vader improved since then, so what's your point?

Yes it does, each new life is unique to the Force, so the clone could be either stronger or weaker than the original. This clone was stronger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.