Luminara Unduli & Kit Fisto vs. Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Maul as of Son of Dathomir.

Luminara & Kit as of Revenge of the Sith.

Setting: Jedi Temple

ILS
Team more often than not in a good fight.

Marco1907
Maul in a good fight.

DarthAnt66
Maul solidly.

ares834
Probably Maul.

ILS
Huh, didn't realize people rated Maul this highly. I think the team are good enough to scrape a win more often than not. Either one is a fair challenge on their own, Fisto in particular. Maul would win if he fully utilized TK, which he doesn't always do.

Marco1907
Originally posted by ILS
Huh, didn't realize people rated Maul this highly. I think the team are good enough to scrape a win more often than not. Either one is a fair challenge on their own, Fisto in particular. Maul would win if he fully utilized TK, which he doesn't always do.

Question : In your mind SoD / TCW Darth Maul's dueling abilities are the same with TPM Darth Maul right ?

McP
Lol. Luminara is really highly overrated. And none of those two, especially Luminara, is a fair match for Maul

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by McP
Lol. Luminara is really highly overrated.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by McP
Lol. Luminara is really highly overrated. lulz

carthage
Going with Maul

Either can be taken out via TK

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by McP
Lol. Luminara is really highly overrated.

http://replygif.net/i/538.gif

I think this conveys mine and Joker's reaction

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
http://replygif.net/i/538.gif

I think this conveys mine and Joker's reaction Pretty much. thumb up

Arhael
Both got beaten by Ventress before she even got powerful enough to be perceived as a threat by Sidious. Maul stomps.

DARTH POWER
Definitely Maul. He has no issues engaging 2 opponents even with a single Saber. And looking at the way he blocked Mace's strike(s) while Kick blitzing Secura, and considering his far superior Force Powers, this could end up being a stomp.

Lord Stark
This is certainly not a stomp. Advantage is likely towards the team if only slightly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.