(Devil May Cry) Dante Vs Asura or Yasha (Asura Wrath)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
Dante from Devil May Cry not DmC

VS

Asura or Yasha from Asura Wrath

this is a fight between Dante And Asura. but if Asura is too much for Dante. then is Yasha instend.

this Dante from Devil MAY CRY 4 Version

fight take place in Moon

BloodRain
The first thing you do in the game is to have Asura, Yasha, Augus and Wyzen making country sizes rock-beasts explode with simple hits.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by BloodRain
The first thing you do in the game is to have Asura, Yasha, Augus and Wyzen making country sizes rock-beasts explode with simple hits.

I Know what you saying bloodrain. it just some people says dante can hurts guys like Asura. with a Yamatos and sparda sword

some also point out Dante is faster then Asura.

what your take on that???

NemeBro
Asura or Yasha could in all likelihood solo DMC, lol. As well as God of War. Probably at the same time.

StealthRanger
Either character kills Dante and solos DMC with no effort, along with shit like the HST, YYH, SDK, Negima, S-C-E, SoO and HE

What the **** were you thinking when you made this thread?

NemeBro
Punch Out! would beat them though. Little Mac could probably solo.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Either character kills Dante and solos DMC with no effort, along with shit like the HST, YYH, SDK, Negima, S-C-E, SoO and HE

What the **** were you thinking when you made this thread?

i was smoking with ya girlfriend last night.

JK

EmptyHearted
alright guys

so Asura and YASHA TAKES THIS.

StealthRanger
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
i was smoking with ya girlfriend last night.

JK

Uh.... was this supposed to be some kind of joke. Are you like 15?

I mean, I get it was a joke, but then again, it has to be funny to be a joke

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Uh.... was this supposed to be some kind of joke. Are you like 15?

I mean, I get it was a joke, but then again, it has to be funny to be a joke

maybe it was not a joke wink

dika123
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
I Know what you saying bloodrain. it just some people says dante can hurts guys like Asura. with a Yamatos and sparda sword

some also point out Dante is faster then Asura.

what your take on that???

asura is FTL btw

dika123
Originally posted by NemeBro
Asura or Yasha could in all likelihood solo DMC, lol. As well as God of War. Probably at the same time.
god of war have universal gods, actually. but iam sure he would beat all gods of olympus. not sure if he can deal with hax like time manipulation, petrification and soul****. no expression hades probably could soul**** him but if hades is fast enough... big grin

NemeBro
The Protogenoii (sp?) are never said to be universal IIRC.

dika123
yeah , primordials are never said to be universal..... but... you can ask developer if you want :hmm

... btw in gow comic. one of the primordial (ouranos) mentioned by his son and one of the Hecatonchires, Gyges. and he claimed that the universe is the birthright of those born to Uranus. :hmm

and this videos : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Go3_vk1Q_8

One of the Primordials that was seen in the intro of Ascension had shining flocks on his skin and was wearing a helmet, too. After he was punched, stars flew in the atmosphere. its already confirmed from god of war ascension art book, that primordial is ouranos.... ... and their war created universe... :hmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.