ROTS Sidious/Obi wan/Mace Windu vs. Darth Caedus/Darth Plagueis/Agen Kolar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

Trocity
Team 2, this is basically Sidious vs Caedus and Plagueis.

carthage
What? Kenobi can hold his own against Kolar?

Trocity
Damn, didn't see Agen.

Team 2 roflstomps based on the fact that Kolar would have beaten Sidious if he hadn't of been caught off guard.

NewGuy01
Likely Team 1, but it should be a fairly even match.

|King Joker|
Sidious>Caedus
Mace>Plagueis
Kenobi>Kolar imo

Trocity
Plagueis destroys Mace then destroys Agen for Kenobi then they gang Sidious.

ares834
Team 1.

Board Walker
Caedus > Sidious

Kolar > Sidious

Plagueis > Windu

Obi Wan dies instantly from the AOE damage at the start of the fight.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Board Walker
Kolar > Sidious

You please me.

carthage
Going with team 2. Mace doesn't strike me as much of an obstacle with a morals off setting.

ILS
Why is Plagueis being compared to people like Mace and Jaina recently? He's beyond them.

Arhael
Originally posted by ILS
Why is Plagueis being compared to people like Mace and Jaina recently? He's beyond them.
Based on what? He haven't fought anyone of note. He has no feats.

carthage
Lmao

ILS
Originally posted by carthage
Lmao

Arhael
Lmao
Funny to hear that from you. You bash Bane every time pointing out how he never fought anyone of note. Plagueis Force feats may seem impressive but that's down to author's writing style. I not gonna put him above certain characters simply because author described his Force attack as "anything but atomized" the same way I wouldn't put Vitiate above certain characters for having infinitively more powerful lightning than lightning that turns to ash.

NewGuy01
So if you write off character feats because of the author's writing style, what exactly makes one "significant" in the first place? Perhaps it only counts if it was written by one of Arhael's divine chosen.

Marco1907
Plagueis was more powerful than TPM Sidious, and possibly same level with RotS Sidious.

Arhael
Originally posted by NewGuy01
So if you write off character feats because of the author's writing style, what exactly makes one "significant" in the first place? Perhaps it only counts if it was written by one of Arhael's divine chosen.
Sidious and Yoda are most powerful that's the starting point for PT and other characters can be compared based on performance against them.
For NJO the only link is DE, where Luke fought Sidious.
When it comes to TOR area there is no way to compare characters, so I either don't involve or vote out of bias.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Arhael
Sidious and Yoda are most powerful that's the starting point for PT and other characters can be compared based on performance against them.
For NJO the only link is DE, where Luke fought Sidious.
When it comes to TOR area there is no way to compare characters, so I either don't involve or vote out of bias.

Exactly! And it just becomes about whatever statements people can grasp at concerning which generation of Jedi/Sith were supposed to be the best.

You can compare feats, but that becomes problematic depending on how different authors and mediums portray force powers. What kind of amp was given by certain Nexus e.t.c.
I mean just going by feats Kanan and the Inquisitor actually seem pretty bad ass. But we've already been told outright that Vader or Kenobi would basically blitz either of them.

That's why I don't largely get involved with cross generational debates either.

Trocity
Eras bias is also usually as bad as character bias

ILS
Era bias is exactly why exceptionally shitty time periods like NJO get boosted so high.

Arhael
Originally posted by ILS
Era bias is exactly why exceptionally shitty time periods like NJO get boosted so high.
I genuinely enjoyed reading NJO books.

carthage
Why is NJO shitty? Durron,Luke, Jaina, Caedus, Lumiya, and most of that eras best would honestly rape most of the best of the PT and TOR

ILS
I was ironically showing era bias while complaining about era bias Happy Dance

Got nothing against NJO, jokes aside. I'm going to read through that era eventually.

carthage
U hert Mai brain

ILS
Why is NJO shitty? Durron,Luke, Jaina, Caedus, Lumiya, and most of that eras best would honestly rape most of the best of the PT and TOR Luke, Durron, Caedus and in some cases Lumiya, yes. Jaina isn't raping anyone who could be classed as the best of either of those eras.

carthage
My mistake I meant to say she'd rape Saesee Tiin

Trocity
Apocalypse Krayt is NJO too, he'd shit on Tiin. Happy Dance

ILS
Guys Tiin is a skilled pilot who gave TPM Kenobi issues, you're out of your minds.

carthage
His ability to spar and kill droids is truly more than Sidious can handle. If he keeps up his practice, he will definitely reach Kolars or Mauls droid blitzing levels. Right now he isnt much better than Jaden Korr tbh

DarthAnt66
I must test out the new point system concept!

Team 1: +6 points
Darth Sidious can win against 3 combatants (+3 points).
Obi-Wan Kenobi can win against 1 combatant (+1 point).
Mace Windu can win against 2 combatants (+2 points).

Team 2: +3 points
Darth Caedus can win against 2 combatants (+2 points).
Darth Plagueis can win against 1 combatant (+1 point).
Agen Kolar can win against 0 combatants (+0 points).

The truth has been spoken! Team 1 wins solidly.

carthage
I love when you try new things

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.