The Maul brothers Vs B-team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
The Jedi Order send the talented three Jedi Masters to Nal Hutta, where they find and confront Maul and Savage Opress. Can the team of renowned Jedi masters beat the deadly duo? or nah?

Sabers!(Maul gets a single saber and his Dark Saber for back up)

Force Powers!(both teams are disarmed and can only use Force Powers and H2H)

All-Out!(All of the above!!!)

Who gets reckt?

Emperordmb
B-team gets reckt

NewGuy01
Team 1. Should be a fairly good fight, though.

ares834
B team doesn't have a prayer.

carthage
B team dies

With Tiin getting destroyed first

Arhael
Brothers roflstomp.

NewGuy01
It feels like you prowl these forums, waiting in the shadows for threads including Caedus or B-Team, Arhael. It doesn't seem like you tend to post on much else. Which is sad, because I'm sure that AngelAlex guy would love your company.

Arhael
Originally posted by NewGuy01
It feels like you prowl these forums, waiting in the shadows for threads including Caedus or B-Team, Arhael. It doesn't seem like you tend to post on much else. Which is sad, because I'm sure that AngelAlex guy would love your company.
Too busy partying, plus a friend hooked me up on team fortress...

Nalaniel
B-team dies, again.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Arhael
plus a friend hooked me up on team fortress...

*Steals hat and runs away giggling*

DARTH POWER
Brothers stomp.

Honestly with Maul utilizing Jar Kai, and with his far greater force powers, he certainly has a shot at soloing.

McP
I doubt it. Tiin is actually pretty strong master of TK, Kolar stomped Vos and Fisto did very well against Ventress and Grievous (and it has to be noted, that Ventress' strenghts are exaggerated in CD).

Revanchiste
The firzt fight between grievouz Ventrezz and durge.. humhum.... If you go back to the time of the micro zerie.... He juzt get wrecked their azz !!!!!!!!!!

After hypori Dooku wanted grievouz to be tezted he zend him in the trophy room and
and zned durge and ventrezz becauze blabla intruder in the trophy room blabla cyborg.
And then blam double azz wrecking !!!
You zhould watch the comic....

Revanchiste

SIDIOUS 66

thumb up

SIDIOUS 66

thumb up

DARTH POWER

It won't be a good fight at all. Not against Both Brothers.

Q99
It'll involve fighting, it won't be over too quickly due to the 3v2, but the brothers will come out on top.

Heck, these two were able to fight with Sids, those three were not (save, briefly, Fisto).

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Q99
It'll involve fighting, it won't be over too quickly due to the 3v2, but the brothers will come out on top.

Heck, these two were able to fight with Sids, those three were not (save, briefly, Fisto).

thumb up

That and they'll get solidly overpowered by the Brothers TK Powers.

ILS
Tempests blog on the Sidious fight is crying painful tears of blood at this thread.

DARTH POWER
^ Well he should deal. Because anyone claiming the Brothers didn't perform better than The B-Team is outright contradicting Filoni.

The_Tempest
Sidious stomps the brothers tbh.

ares834
Not nearly to the extent that he wasted the B-team.

Q99
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
thumb up

That and they'll get solidly overpowered by the Brothers TK Powers.

Quite true. If it was *just* sabers, then you might have the possibility of, say, one holding off Maul for a bit while the other two double-team Opress. But if they try that, then Savage is likely to just tk-pulse the two away and prevent them from trying that kind of thing, give Maul time to finish the one and join in.

Arhael
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Sidious stomps the brothers tbh.
Only in your perverted fantasies.

The_Tempest
Arhael, don't ever change. laughing out loud

Originally posted by ares834
Not nearly to the extent that he wasted the B-team.

Can there be degrees of effortless? mmm

Nephthys
Originally posted by Arhael
Only in your perverted fantasies.

As well as in the actual fight where he actually did stomp them right off the bat with TK.

The_Tempest
Guess you missed the part where they allowed Sidious to do it in the first place and then made Sidious let them go?

Bet you feel really dumb right now.

DARTH POWER
They were completely outmatched. Sidious was just much more powerful in the Force than both/either of them.

But I still think Maul actually performed quite well in "JUST SABERS".. He held his own in that category Imo. But even his best wasn't good enough to Overpower Sidious as the Official Website confirms.

Marco1907
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y418/karasakal_teach/maul%20force%20push%20sidious_zpsmdrddxga.gif

Bad ass right ? Happy Dance

Trocity
LMAO yeah Sidious shooting lightning out of his lightsabers is pretty cool I guess.

carthage
Sidious shooting streams of water from his hands >> TOR and Bane

ILS
Sidious is water...

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Guess you missed the part where they allowed Sidious to do it in the first place and then made Sidious let them go?

Bet you feel really dumb right now.

Lmao! True, everything in that fight showed that Sidious was trying his absolute hardest to kill his opponents, although he wasn't trying to kill one of them.

DARTH POWER
Nah Sidious was just playing around the whole time. He wasn't there to "Destroy a Rival" as the official website naively claims here:

Slide 19:
http://www.starwars.com/tv-shows/clone-wars/the-lawless-episode-gallery

And he wasn't there to kill anyone. Opress just died accidentally while Sidious was screwing around. He was there for a laugh. Nothing else.

And Filoni was clearly just having his own laugh saying that Opress put up a better fight than the Jedi Council members. In fact I'm sure he was just about to crack up when he said that. You can see it here:

1:26-1:32
http://www.starwars.com/video/wrath-of-the-sith

You see that? He had a smile just as he said that! He was clearly Joking!

And the difference in Saber Prowess was just Ridiculous. I mean how many times did Sidious have the Brothers floored with his Sabers to their throats like this:

At exactly 2:00-

g3MXkiLIFuY

then just started chuckling, moved his Sabers back, and ALLOWED them to carry on fighting? How many times did that happen? I counted at least 10.

What about the time Sidious was "Invisible", and the Brothers had no clue where he was, shouting "Where Are You?" Then they turn around and see him just standing behind them just like this:

2:20-2:35-

QydeJbXOqyI

just to s*** themselves but find Sidious simply laughing his Ass Off. Damn that was a funny scene.

The rest of the fight was pretty much like this:

0:15-0:19-

O2xe9okSSLA

Clearly TCW Creators already knew how to show when someone can not last even a few seconds in Sabers against a Vastly Superior fencer, but in a situation where the Vastly Superior Fencer ALLOWS it to carry on for the purposes of Testing, Training, or just Simple Chuckles. That's exactly why we got pretty much the exact same thing as that Season 3 Dooku vs Opress training session in the Season 5 Sidious vs Maul, and Sidious vs Maul+Opress Saber fight. Just a few tweaks to make it different is all.

ILS
rolling on floor laughing

Trocity
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/242/200/1ca.jpg

SIDIOUS 66
In fact, Sidious would have lost had he not: let them go from his TK grip, deactivated his sabers mid-duel, left them deactivated while facing Opress alone giving Maul time to recover from unconsciousness, allowed Maul to watch his bro die as he just stood laughing his ass off, and goaded Maul into a fit of rage (which has consistently shown to allow a force user to draw on more force power than usual). Sidious played it safe and serious.

Filoni is well within his rights to compare the B-team's performance to the bro's. After all, he depicted a very similar fight.

DARTH POWER
Nah Filoni has no right to make these kind of comments. He should shut his whore mouth. He knows jack s*** about real SW. His daily conversations with Lucas on SW and what he wants on every part of every episode of TCW for 7-8 years also means Jack.

You honestly think Lucas wanted to pass on his knowledge so that the future of SW would be in safe hands? Haha Of course not! Lucas has clearly just been Toying with Filoni this whole time.

Yes Sidious wasn't just Displaying his Force Dominance over Maul. He showed his complete superiority in every part of the Saber fight as I've exhaustively proven above. And FYI "Exhaustion" in bringing proofs mean those proofs Can Not be argued.

The scene at the beginning where Sidious dominated them both with Tk, that's precisely what happened for the Whole Saber fight. Just see my videos above if you don't believe me. That's exactly how it happened. It was clear proof Sidious can Saber Blitz Maul. It was just so obvious and clear from the whole "Epic" Saber fight, that there's not even any room for debate.

And Sidious smiled and laughed his ass off for every second of the fight. There was not even one moment when he looked serious. Not even when he used his Tk to KO Maul mid-fight. But it's NOT the way he laughed his ass off in his fight against Yoda. That was a completely different type of Laugh!

Maul was basically moving in slow motion to Sidious and can't compete with Sidious's strength anyway. Sidious Obviously could have Kick KO'd Maul anytime he liked. He only used Tk because he was bored of kicking by that point. That again was made clear and obvious with no room for argumentation.

Also No One can dominate Opress 1 v 1 in a Saber fight the way Sidious did. No one! Not Dooku, not Maul No One! So that again was Sidious showing off his Completely Unique abilites.

That guy Sidious.. Just makes me chuckle with all his Vastly superior Saber skills which he shows, but pretends not to show.

Arhael
lol

Marco1907
thumb up

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y418/karasakal_teach/iTTr456GDCx1L_zps0mxyxdrc.gif

DARTH POWER
^ Nice bit of trivia for you Marco.

Jar Kai is Sidious's Primary form. So he didn't actually Utilize his primary form on Mace or Yoda:

Slide 3:

http://www.starwars.com/tv-shows/clone-wars/the-lawless-trivia-gallery

"That Darth Sidious fights with two lightsabers is evident in Episode III -- he has two lightsabers in Revenge of the Sith, though he never has an opportunity to wield them simultaneously since he loses one in his fight with Mace Windu before dueling Yoda."

The_Tempest
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Nah Filoni has no right to make these kind of comments. He should shut his whore mouth. He knows jack s*** about real SW. His daily conversations with Lucas on SW and what he wants on every part of every episode of TCW for 7-8 years also means Jack.

You honestly think Lucas wanted to pass on his knowledge so that the future of SW would be in safe hands? Haha Of course not! Lucas has clearly just been Toying with Filoni this whole time.

Yes Sidious wasn't just Displaying his Force Dominance over Maul. He showed his complete superiority in every part of the Saber fight as I've exhaustively proven above. And FYI "Exhaustion" in bringing proofs mean those proofs Can Not be argued.

The scene at the beginning where Sidious dominated them both with Tk, that's precisely what happened for the Whole Saber fight. Just see my videos above if you don't believe me. That's exactly how it happened. It was clear proof Sidious can Saber Blitz Maul. It was just so obvious and clear from the whole "Epic" Saber fight, that there's not even any room for debate.

And Sidious smiled and laughed his ass off for every second of the fight. There was not even one moment when he looked serious. Not even when he used his Tk to KO Maul mid-fight. But it's NOT the way he laughed his ass off in his fight against Yoda. That was a completely different type of Laugh!

Maul was basically moving in slow motion to Sidious and can't compete with Sidious's strength anyway. Sidious Obviously could have Kick KO'd Maul anytime he liked. He only used Tk because he was bored of kicking by that point. That again was made clear and obvious with no room for argumentation.

Also No One can dominate Opress 1 v 1 in a Saber fight the way Sidious did. No one! Not Dooku, not Maul No One! So that again was Sidious showing off his Completely Unique abilites.

That guy Sidious.. Just makes me chuckle with all his Vastly superior Saber skills which he shows, but pretends not to show.

Your butthurt is epic. In that regard, I suppose DP is a rather fitting abbreviation for you.

The rest of us will do what we can to make the transition from your denial to acceptance of Sidious's vast superiority over your favorite characters as easy as possible.

We're here for you, DP.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cQbr1xsuTlU/Uo1HtDGhEbI/AAAAAAAAIcE/Dv-EaYH5goU/s1600/tumblr_static_sam_and_dean_hug_finale.gif

DARTH POWER
^ What dude?

Sidious obviously Saber Blitzes Maul. It happened at least 10 times in that fight! I would pinpoint the exact points in the fight that happened, but it's difficult because Sidious was Invisible when he did that!

I've seen the light Tempest! You and S66 were right from day 1. Maul can't even See Sidious!

The_Tempest
I am well pleased.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.