Jaden Korr/Luminara Unduli vs. Quinlan Vos/Agen Kolar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

Round 2 Team 1 gets Kas'im, team 2 gets Kyp Durron

|King Joker|
Team 1.

carthage
Team 2 imo

Emperordmb
Team one takes this one.

NewGuy01
http://rheumablog.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/stumped.jpg

carthage
DMB does a great job at explaining himself

WildBantha88
Jaden Korr dominates with the Force

DarthAnt66
Team 2 with Luminara being weak link.

|King Joker|
Lol.

DarthAnt66
I love you bae, but don't see how she is Kolar level.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I love you bae, but don't see how she is Kolar level. She can obviously hold her own long enough for either Jaden or Vos die imo. Plus there's the fact she's been credited with being a fantastic Jedi to work alongside with. She's also probably a superior telekinetic to Kolar (I don't recall any Force feats from him). So yeah, she's not going down without a good fight. I wouldn't call her a weak link.

Emperordmb
Jaden is on her team no expression

ILS
Kolar has blasted a handful of droids, snapped a sword, TK disarmed numerous guns and thrown a handful of people. He's ok.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Team one takes this one.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Jaden is on her team no expression I'm aware.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ILS
Kolar has blasted a handful of droids, snapped a sword, TK disarmed numerous guns and thrown a handful of people. He's ok. I don't put that above Unduli's feats, personally. Still good in its own right, though.

ILS
How good is Unduli's TK out of curiosity?

carthage
She collapsed heavy ceiling portions/a stone walkway? in the Old clone wars, and lifted heavy pipes and stalemated Ventress in a telekinetic struggle.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ILS
How good is Unduli's TK out of curiosity? Stalemating Asajj's Force push, holding up tons of rock in a cave-in on Illum (albeit with the help of Barriss), and she's hurled debris at Asajj during their duel. Those for me cement her as a pretty decent telekinetic for me.

NewGuy01
Luminara's best non-OCW feats are not getting crushed by those giant pipes, and stalemating Ventress's force push ala Anakin and Kenobi.

ILS
Not bad at all.

Fated Xtasy
There's no doubt Jaden could take either Kolar or Vos out with the force imo. Luminara as back up helps a lot. Good fight, but team 1 gets the win.

NewGuy01
Doubt it. Especially in the case of Quinlan, who consistently ragdolls prominent Jedi like Ayala and K'Kruhk.

ILS
Vos can take a healthy beating, too.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Doubt it. Especially in the case of Quinlan, who consistently ragdolls prominent Jedi like Ayala and K'Kruhk.

Dude, you're talking about Jaden, the guy who has broken the grip.of a powerful rakatan entity, stalemated his clone and the clone of Kyle Katarn who send a speeder flying into a building with a mere gesture and with enough force to to collapse said building. erm

NewGuy01
And? Jaden never overpowered Alpha in the manner you're suggesting, and he isn't particularly special Force-wise.

Fated Xtasy
And? Jaden never overpowered Alpha in the manner you're suggesting, and he isn't particularly special Force-wise.

Several things impeded his power. The text states during Crosscurrent he has a benighted for sensitivity. Yet after the crosscurrent, he matches the TK of two powerful force users. Skimming the book doesn't get you all the answers Sasu erm

DarthAnt66
Sasukedc, agreed. thumb up Pretty embarrassing Sasukedc knows more about the book then someone who worships it.

Emperordmb
I agree with Xtasy. Jaden is the most potent telekinetic here.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Yet after the crosscurrent, he matches the TK of two powerful force users.

And Obi-Wan matched Anakin's TK in the same manner. Now let's see him try and bring down a factory. erm

Soldier alone has demonstrated himself to be Jaden's equal in the Force, which makes sense considering he's his clone.

@Rest: Hm, you and Ant are both like this. All right, keeping in mind that you probably haven't read the source material for half the things we discuss regularly on these boards, I suggest you focus on contributing to the discussion with what you know and tone down the snark a couple notches. Mkay? Good.

Oh I agree, but he's no Count Dooku by any means. I don't think that alone will score Team 1 a sure victory.

DarthAnt66
@Rest: Hm, you and Ant are both like this. All right, keeping in mind that you probably haven't read the source material for half the things we discuss regularly on these boards, I suggest you focus on contributing to the discussion with what you know and tone down the snark a couple notches. Mkay? Good.
What the hell did I say? I was supporting you, brofag.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ILS
Kolar has blasted a handful of droids, snapped a sword, TK disarmed numerous guns and thrown a handful of people. He's ok.

Do you have scans for these?

Fated Xtasy
And Obi-Wan matched Anakin's TK in the same manner. Now let's see him try and bring down a factory. erm

And? Obi-Wan himself is a powerful TK user. the fact remains Jaden met the combined telekinetic strength of two force users - the strongest among them and one who could make a hospital look like it had been bombed with a TK blast with a current so strong that screwed Elevators up, rendering them useless.

And Soldier is stated to be the greatest among the clones - Seer(Lumiya) Runner(Kyle) Alpha(Kam) and Hunter(Mara) the fact that he matched the strongest of the clones and Runner(Kyle clone). not to mention, the text states that they're equals, yet he holds his equal and Runner back. You forget that it takes three people to push Jaden back. He only breaks after Seer(the Lumiya clone) joins in.

You're right, you're right. Sorry Sas, sorry, i was being dumb with that, it's just few people fully read these novels(unlike the series that ant read which a bunch have heard of and read) though and you did tell me you've only ever skimmed through it, so i had to bring that up. But, Again, i apologize, would you like to see the quotes that state he has a benighted sensitivity? there's also a quote that said his doubt hindered him iirc

DarthAnt66
Sasukedc seriously, what did I say here that was snarky to you?

DarthAnt66
(unlike the series that ant read which a bunch have heard of and read)
Really confused over this... please clarify, member.

Fated Xtasy
I think, He was poking fun at the fact that you whine at people and make fun of them for not reading the FOTJ series(or the other series IDFK)

(emphasis on the "I think" part)

DarthAnt66
I know, that wasn't what I was asking. I didn't ask for your take on the matter, so why feel like your contribution benefits the subject?

NewGuy01
The point is that while impressive, him holding them both back doesn't necessarily equate to parity. Especially when you consider that one of them is his physical equal.

In the same sense that Obi-Wan's TK capabilities aren't up to par with Anakin's.

Can I see the quote for this? I don't doubt it, but it really seems strange that he's the strongest considering that the others are clones of more prominent Jedi.

http://media.giphy.com/media/HFPuGSzYkOOu4/giphy.gif

Nah, I remember that passage now that you've mentioned it.

DarthAnt66
My anger now is growing to the point where I'm tempted to start siding with Fated.

ILS
Do you have scans for these? http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111114474/4288916-no..jpg

JK, here:
http://imgur.com/a/NjQfy

Fated Xtasy

ILS
Kolar's Force mastery can be found on the previous page for the unfortunate few who may have missed it.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ILS
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111114474/4288916-no..jpg

LMFAO

My anger now is growing to the point where I'm tempted to start siding with Fated.

Intriguing. I suppose it just goes to show how you base your arguments on your hormonal fervors rather than logical processes. http://r14.imgfast.net/users/1415/38/33/54/smiles/512814154.png

EDIT: DAMN Jack was banned fast. He barely lasted a few minutes this time around.

DarthAnt66
I wasn't even arguing anything you piece of shit. You're not going to leave this topic alive, I guarantee it.

DarthAnt66
And? Obi-Wan himself is a powerful TK user. the fact remains Jaden met the combined telekinetic strength of two force users - the strongest among them and one who could make a hospital look like it had been bombed with a TK blast with a current so strong that screwed Elevators up, rendering them useless. And Soldier is stated to be the greatest among the clones - Seer(Lumiya) Runner(Kyle) Alpha(Kam) and Hunter(Mara) the fact that he matched the strongest of the clones and Runner(Kyle clone). not to mention, the text states that they're equals, yet he holds his equal and Runner back. You forget that it takes three people to push Jaden back. He only breaks after Seer(the Lumiya clone) joins in.
NewGuy01, you failed to respond to the text in red. Fated accepts your concession.

NewGuy01
My response addresses everything highlighted, if not directly quoting them. You're going to have to troll harder.

DarthAnt66
Lame. You still suck though.
---
dick.
---
Anakin's.
---
With ketchup.

NewGuy01
LOL @ ur edit bro. All these years and you still can't beat me at my game.

DarthAnt66
Your points do suck though, and are also a major double-standard on your part.
Well, assuming you have the same views as you did on Star Wars Forums, that is.
Your argument that holding back doesn't mean shit is pretty insane for you, really.

DarthAnt66
http://gifstumblr.com/images/loser_536.gif

NewGuy01

Well, assuming you have the same views as you did on Star Wars Forums, that is.

My views aren't the same as they were last week, bro. I have no clue.

DarthAnt66
You're implying you care about characters other then Revan? What... are... you?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ILS

http://imgur.com/a/NjQfy

Interesting, I haven't seen a couple of these. Though pretty sure he just kicked those guys out of the window.

ILS
The sword breaking and droid pushing ones are absolutely tiny panels in comparison to the rest of the page they're on LOL.

Hmm. If he kicked them it's a pretty good strength/speed feat, being able to kick the three of them that far in quick succession. Or it could just be basic TK. The options are limitless with Kolar, really.

NewGuy01
I also think the one with the sword was him slicing it with his saber then pushing the guy who was holding it, but again that's just my conjecture.

The droid and disarming feats were both new to me though.

carthage
Kolar is a ****ing badass take that stupid droids

ILS
I would agree with you on the sword feat if Kolar didn't have the comic-depiction of telekinesis in his hand. It looks like either could have destroyed it.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ILS
The sword breaking and droid pushing ones are absolutely tiny panels in comparison to the rest of the page they're on LOL.
I feel. thumb up Most of Cade's main feats like this one:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4236119-jedi+cade+vs+sith+troopers+%281o3%29.jpg
Are on freakishly small panels of the page. I blew it up.

ILS
I miss feats because of small panel size all the time.

They should bring out an omnibus of all the overlooked small panels in Dark Horses SW comics.

NewGuy01
That's actually a pretty boss feat though. Those Cyber-Sith were the shit.

Though Nat's presence in all of his mediocrity kinda takes away from it.

DarthAnt66
That's actually a pretty boss feat though. Those Cyber-Sith were the shit.
Indeed. thumb up Cade TK'ing them with one hand and slaughtering through them is very impressive.

"I began this project decades ago, culling those strongest in the Force shortly after their births... Augmenting and improving them... Forging them into my Sith Troopers. Their loyalty is unquestionable."
―Star Wars: Legacy 50: Extremes (Darth Krayt)

NewGuy01

Though Nat's presence in all of his mediocrity kinda takes away from it.

DarthAnt66
Based on the panel, most of the Sith were charging Cade. IIRC, Cade was facing the assault, and Nat got the ones who tried to come in from the rear.

ILS
come in from the rear

carthage
So yeah team 2 takes this, right?

ILS
Correct

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.