(Devil May Cry) Dante Vs Bayonetta (Bayonetta) WHO WINS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
OK HERE WE GO!!!!!!! THIS HAS BEEN DEBATE FOR SO LONG

NOW LET PUT THIS DEBATE TO REST

This Dante from Devil May Cry Not DmC

You can Pick Any Dante from Any Devil May Cry games and any weapons within Devil May Cry 1, 2, 3, 4, games and many weapons and devil trigger forms you want.

You can pick any Bayonetta from two Bayonetta games. any powers and summons spells within the first Bayonetta game and Bayonetta 2.

first round. non bloodlust
second round. full bloodlust.

WHOM WINS THIS FIGHT.

Fight take place within HELL!!!!!

Sacred 117
Not only is it obvious that Bayonetta wins, but the creator of both (the same guy) said as much himself.

With that in mind, I can't imagine who the hell's dumb enough to debate it "for so long".

BloodRain
Apparently she's moon level?

Sacred 117
Originally posted by BloodRain
Apparently she's moon level?

She should be beyond that. She punched "God" (relative term, I know) across the solar system and into the sun.

NemeBro
She needed Jean's help to summon Queen Sheba.

Jean isn't in this thread.

BloodRain
Mm. So what is she?

NemeBro
I have no clue. I don't know what she did in Bayonetta 2.

In 1 she was able to headbutt a skyscraper, was hypersonic (idk how much), and the summons she could manage solo were multi city block busters.

But like I said, I haven't played Bayonetta 2. Or 1 for that matter. I just know some things about it.

danteiscool
Well in Bayonetta 2, she could pretty much through big guys like Fortutido pretty damn far (albeit with help from another witch) with considerable ease. No new real speed feats in the game nor durability ones as far as I know, just more crazy action and new summons that are probably high end multi-city block level.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by NemeBro
She needed Jean's help to summon Queen Sheba.

Jean isn't in this thread.

Oh, yeah. Forgot about that. Lol.

Anyways, I'm not sure what difference it will make, given director statement and common sense.

Not to belittle Dante, but this really isn't much of a contest.

BloodRain
Only if shes more than Multi-City Block and Hypersonic.

His statements mean jack, and not only because he hopped franchises. He's said Dante, Bayonetta and Viewtiful Joe are weaker/stronger or equal to one another.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by BloodRain
Only if shes more than Multi-City Block and Hypersonic.

His statements mean jack, and not only because he hopped franchises. He's said Dante, Bayonetta and Viewtiful Joe are weaker/stronger or equal to one another.

That should certainly be the case. I can say without doubt that she'll well above hypersonic. She's capable of casually dodging lightning, and that's before factoring in Witch Time (basically time f**king).

I would think the creative mind behind different works would be the most qualified to speak on them in relation to one another.

BloodRain
Swear the only time that happens is when she's activating witch time?

That's what I mean. He has also said that Dante, Bay and Joe are equals. Contradicts. He said the same things back when it was just Joe and Dante /shrugs

danteiscool
Hmm, didn't realize he made such contradicting statements.

As for the lightning timing, in some of the 'puzzles' (if they can be called that), she has to dodge the lightning first at the last possible second to activate witch time...

That aside, as far as DMC4 Dante goes, I believe he does have the edge in physical strength and possibly durability given how long he held off the Savior (not to mention the fact he could've probably destroyed it if not for waiting for Nero to do his thing), though Bayonetta's speed/reflexes and summons could really make a difference here.

EmptyHearted

danteiscool
But this is her by herself, so such a powerful summon isn't allowed.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Oh, yeah. Forgot about that. Lol.

Anyways, I'm not sure what difference it will make, given director statement and common sense.

Not to belittle Dante, but this really isn't much of a contest. Dude was pissed that Capcom stole Dante from him and gave him to someone else.

EmptyHearted
hey guys.

I just discover something. it says bayonetta has Durability: Planet+ level. She was able to survive the explosion of earth after it's destroyed if Jubelius' remains aren't destroyed fast enough.

is that the case.. then Bayonetta can withstand planet buster attack? or some sort

danteiscool
Where did you read that at? And I think that only applies with the Left Eye bit activated or something...

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by danteiscool
Where did you read that at? And I think that only applies with the Left Eye bit activated or something...

it says here

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Bayonetta%28Character%29

danteiscool
I see. I personally think it's iffy, but then again when I played the first game, I didn't see the earth blow up if Jubileus' remains weren't destroyed in time so I can't quite contend it.

That said, at any rate, she certainly didn't have much discomfort in virtually atmospheric reentry as she and Jeanne did go about destroying her remains.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.