Star Wars Actors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Vicious
What up guys, Aside from Harrison Ford why do you guys think none of the cast of SW made big time in the big screen since the movie was so damn big, i mean after SW i think the highlight of Lukes career was playing the Joker on Batman Animated series and some guess spots on Son of The Beach, lol, Leia i think just wrote a few books but nothin major on film or do you guys know more about their,lol, careers or is there a curse for UNKNOWN actors that start their careers on SW i mean look at Jake LLoyd, he hasnt started in any big movies or any movies for that matter, What do u guys think? evil face

Captain REX
Mark Hamill did okay. James Earl Jones did great as well (Vader's voice).

Darth Vicious
As far as movies is concerned Mark Hamill did horrible and James Earl Jones did really good but does he really count? i mean he only lend his voice, he wasnt seen in the movie, they should make an E! True hollywood episode on Star Wars or a VH1 Where Are They Now?messedtar Wars

Corran
correct me if I am wrong, but I thought Harrison Ford did really well.
Carrie Fisher was in quite a few movies nothing too big, Scream 3, When Harry met Sally, Austin Powers, sibling Rivalry, The Blues Brothers - cool movie.

Darth Vicious
let me correct u my friend as i said on the original post "ASIDE FROM HARRISON FORD....." he was the only one to really make it big in the movie industry

Captain REX
Fisher did okay. I didn't think Hamill did that bad.

GordonSkywalker
Mark Hamill was in a war film and did the voice of the Joker in the animated Batman series.

Corran
Kenny Baker was in Flash Gordon, Willow, The Elephant man, Time bandits, Labyrinth, 24 hour party people. I think he did OK too.

GordonSkywalker
What about Billy Dee Williams? He did some flick with Dian Ross but wasn't that before SW?

Darth Vicious
Billy Dee Who?, lol and i dunt know if R2 counts, we never saw him really in any of the movie, to this day i dunt know what he looks like!

GordonSkywalker
Lando Calrissian in ESB and ROTJ. Or did you mean just the original film?

Darth Vicious
no, no, no i know who he is, 2-face in Batman(1989) i just meant that he is a nobody, a has been, lol

Corran
Lady sings the blues.

GordonSkywalker
Technically he played Harvey Dent in the 1989 Batman as he was not yet transformed into Two Face as of that film. Oh and thanks Corran!

Darth Vicious
U KNOW WHAT I MEANT

GordonSkywalker
YES SITH LORD I DO KNOW WHAT U MEAN! big grin

Darth Vicious
LOL

GordonSkywalker
{Glad that is settled. Nothing worse than facing a grumpy sith lord!}

Darth Vicious
I wasnt grumpy G, i was typing something using CAPS and forgot to turn them off when i wrote the post, sorry for the misunderstanding

GordonSkywalker
{There is no need to apologise as I perfectly understand.}

Allor_Vader
Ray park(Darth Maul) was in X-men and I think he's in the second one. He plays toad. Both Harrison and Liam(sp?) were in K19-widow maker which I thought was sort of kewl

GordonSkywalker
K-19 was an awesome film. I am a fan of both Ford and Neeson anyway so to have them both in one film was really something special. Ray Parks was in X-Men but I do not know if he appears in the new one or not.

Darth Vicious
i maybe mistaken but Ray Park did not appear on X2

hayden's minx
He's not in X2 coz toad dies.

GordonSkywalker
That settles that I guess.

Darth Vicious
well hes no in X2 but i dont think he died, he was just thrown in the water and toads are amphibious, he sucked anyways

GordonSkywalker
How about all the classics Sir Alec Guiness did before Star Wars? Does anybody remember them? The man was a complete genius way before he was ever an old hermit. cool

Darth Vicious
Keyword "before", im talking about the ones that started their career in SW, i believe like Jake LLoyd in the PM.

GordonSkywalker
The multi-talented Jake Lloyd is likely pursuing his education and due to his age he probably will not do any other parts until he is much older.

finti
Jake Lloyd is as talented as an untrained dog

Are you an angel

yerssot
no, I just worked out wink

Julie
I forgot tio read the beginning of this thread, but I happen to have my fav SW actors/ actresses.....
Jake Lloyd is not among them:-) big grin

GordonSkywalker
I liked his performance though. If you check his online page he has done other films and series besides Star Wars. His replacement (Hayden Christensen) wasn't half bad either. big grin

Lyn
I agree with your comments on HC Gordon, thumb up
As for Jake Lloyd, although he did well I did find him a little annoying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.