Xesh vs. Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marco1907
Saber, force all out.

ILS
Xesh.

Marco1907
How good were Xesh's saber skills ? I need to look at Infinite again.

ILS
Originally posted by Marco1907
How good were Xesh's saber skills ? I need to look at Infinite again. On CV we have him ranked alongside these duelists:
Aayla Secura / Adi Gallia / Cin Drallig / Luminara Unduli / Shaak Ti / Ven Zallow / Xesh

NewGuy01
That's a pretty vast range, there.

carthage
Saesee Tiin needs to be in that tier

ILS
Originally posted by NewGuy01
That's a pretty vast range, there. How come?

NewGuy01
Luminara~Kolar>>early!Vos>/=Ayala

ILS
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Luminara isn't as good as Kolar, real talk. I can't put her or Gallia higher than the duelists on that tier based solely off of their contending with Ventress/Savage, respectively. Even duelists who are outclassed can last a long time against superior foes. IMO they don't have enough exposition as duelists. Aayla defeating Aurra Sing is as good as contending with Ventress and Savage IMO. And Kolar stomping even that iteration of Vos is better.

Having used that logic, I may need to retract my views on where to rank Saesee Tiin.

Q99
How good were Xesh's saber skills ? I need to look at Infinite again.

They were good, not great. Even when his foes had to fight him with blades that his would cut, they still got some good hits. Skilled foes to be sure, but still.

Really, he's best in force.

I'd say Fisto likely has an edge in melee, but Xesh in force and overall.

ILS
Originally posted by Q99
They were good, not great. Even when his foes had to fight him with blades that his would cut, they still got some good hits. Skilled foes to be sure, but still. no expression

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ILS
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Luminara isn't as good as Kolar, real talk.

I'd argue she's up there.

"Luminara had power that very few Jedi would be able to parallel. Some say that she would easily match the skills of fallen Jedi Master Count Dooku. Among the seven forms of lightsaber combat, Master Unduli favored Form III above all the rest, believing that a true master of that lightsaber technique was invincible. Not only were her lightsaber skills superb, but she had also trained herself to become so incredibly flexible that she could easily twist to evade almost any attack that she did not block with her green lightsaber. Years of intense training turned her body into a weapon itself, increasing the flexibility of her joints to allow her inhuman agility and contortionist-like feats during combat."

ILS
It's a solid power and agility accolade, and alright for skill. I may bump her skill up on account of it but.. she doesn't really have feats to back up what "some" say. Would you say she's on-par with Qui-Gon Jinn more or less?

NewGuy01
She's probably in that general range, yeah.

Q99
Originally posted by ILS
It's a solid power and agility accolade, and alright for skill. I may bump her skill up on account of it but.. she doesn't really have feats to back up what "some" say.

Her Ventress fight was pretty impressive.

DarthAnt66

Emperordmb
WAIT WHAT?!!!! THAT QUOTE IS FAKE?!

LMFAO

|King Joker|
As if anyone took it seriously to begin with

Edit: I guess some did, actually...

FreshestSlice
I took it seriously. http://r27.imgfast.net/users/2716/29/35/50/smiles/1751224631.png

ILS
As always I'm not sure how Xesh's saber skills match up across eras, but he massacres Fisto in the Force.

Tondemonai
Saber, force all out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.