Doomsday vs Hulk Slugfest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
H/P Doomsday

vs

WBH

Slugfest

Board Walker
The outcome is already known in eery poster's mind, why aska question to which the answer is already known?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
H/P Doomsday

vs

WBH

Slugfest

Lol u can almost see the bait dangling

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Board Walker
The outcome is already known in eery poster's mind, why aska question to which the answer is already known?

Its actually quiet unknown. Most fights are all powers and open environment. Since Hulk is at his highest possible level here. Who knows in a pure slugfest.

carver9
Doomsday gets his head punched off.

Golgo13
Doomsday.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Doomsday gets his head punched off.

I take it you have not read the comics with H/P feats and powers.

celeyhyga17
WBH

Hasn't this been done a bazillion times?

Prof. T.C McAbe
HP DD 10/10

pym-ftw
Hulk.

Reflassshh
H/P beats that ass

Board Walker
DD adapts to hulk's punches, hulk loses 10/10.

carver9
People can't be serious in this thread (minus Board Walker and Batman Prime). Really?

Sin I AM
Is hulk gonna melt dd with the swing of his punches. Only this thread will tell

tkitna
Hulk wins.

Time Immemorial
People can't be serious in this thread (minus Board Walker and Batman Prime). Really?

Im pretty sure he hits just as hard and can adapt to any "knocks his head off" slugs.

carver9
Im pretty sure he hits just as hard and can adapt to any "knocks his head off" slugs.

Hit just as hard as WBH? Now that's funny and what showing makes you believe he has adapted to physical blows?

quanchi112
Hulk wins; decisively.

Time Immemorial
Hit just as hard as WBH? Now that's funny and what showing makes you believe he has adapted to physical blows?

Exchanging blows with Superman.

carver9
Exchanging blows with Superman.

laughing out loud

Time Immemorial
laughing out loud

We could discount Hulk trading blows with Sentry then if you like.

Stoic
That wasn't WB Hulk though, that was the Hulk holding back, and even at the end when he took footsteps that nearly undermined the entire Eastern Seaboard, he was trying with everything that he had to hold back from going postal. WB Hulk, and what we saw during WW Hulk were nowhere near the same level. Based on feats WB Hulk would beat Doomsday, and do it rather quickly.

carver9
We could discount Hulk trading blows with Sentry then if you like.

Tiers. Learn tiers please.

Time Immemorial
Tiers. Learn tiers please.

Well interestingly enough DD's teir is just as scalable as Hulk and can go up much quicker due to powerset. Plus he prolly would adapt and with some gamma nurf power.

Stoic
He would probably do none of those things. From what we saw he wasn't turning very strong and durable characters to dust while exchanging blows with Superman. This is a clear indicator that his punching power was far inferior to either of the Hulks. From what was seen on panel HP DD was below WB Hulk's level by quite a bit. Since this is a one fall equals win situation, WB Hulk stomps, and that's a word that I rarely use.

Board Walker
DD adapts to kinetic force, thus Hulks' punching becomes useless.

DD adapts to Gama Radiation, thus Hulk's radiation becomes useless.

Hulk loses nearly every fight after DD adapts

pym-ftw
Did the Mods abandon the forum? It seems it's gone full retard.

Board Walker
Originally posted by pym-ftw

My dear child, conceptual evolution has occurred. You need only embrace it before you are left behind.

pym-ftw
Idiocracy anyone?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by pym-ftw

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/804/images.jpeg

Prof. T.C McAbe
HP DD and Superman in that arc were above WBH, physically. But one would need to have read those comics to know this.

JBL
WBH in a stomp that might last 30 seconds.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by JBL
WBH in a stomp that might last 30 seconds.

I really don't think you have a clue anymore about anything in DC. It's as if anything in DC to you is vastly less superior.

Shameful really

Prof. T.C McAbe
I really don't think you have a clue anymore about anything in DC. It's as if anything in DC to you is vastly less superior.

Shameful really

Thou shall not feed the troll, else he becomes as phat as Carter!

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Thou shall not feed the troll, else he becomes as phat as Carter!

Carter at least offers up a good try hard. JBL just trolls. I doubt he even read a comic in the last 10 years.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Carter at least offers up a good try hard. JBL just trolls. I doubt he even read a comic in the last 10 years.

I doubt he xan read or write, his nurse, carter, reads and writes for him.

JBL
Some parents really need to keep their kids off the internet.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by JBL
Some parents really need to keep their kids off the internet.

Are you to embarrassed to tell us you are a female therefore you cant tell us you are male either. Cause you sound like you are on your period hun.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
HP DD and Superman in that arc were above WBH, physically. But one would need to have read those comics to know this. Absurd. Hulk wins.

psycho gundam
DD adapts to kinetic force He really only grew bones and that still got him put into a death state by Superman.

Board Walker
Originally posted by psycho gundam
He really only grew bones and that still got him put into a death state by Superman.

Not true DD adapted to hyper time, kinetic force, and universal busting kinetic force by becoming more dense.

psycho gundam
Scans?

carver9
Is Board Walker and Prof. T.C the same people?

Board Walker
Is Board Walker and Prof. T.C the same people?

I can guarentee that me, Prof TC, nvrbnwthagrl, and raziel are not the same entity.

carver9
I can guarentee that me, Prof TC, nvrbnwthagrl, and raziel are not the same entity.

Your posts are just alike. Identical. I wouldn't put nvr on the lost though. Even though she loves DC, she/he was scan fanatic.

80sBaby
Originally posted by Stoic
From what we saw he wasn't turning very strong and durable characters to dust while exchanging blows with Superman. This is a clear indicator that his punching power was far inferior to either of the Hulks. From what was seen on panel HP DD was below WB Hulk's level by quite a bit. Since this is a one fall equals win situation, WB Hulk stomps, and that's a word that I rarely use.

This is correct.

Now, had DD and Superman colliding incinerated WW, Aquaman, Steel and Captain Atom, along with an army of amped parademons and Circe herself THEN I'd say Doomsday is on WBH level. But that didn't happen.

80sBaby
Not true DD adapted to hyper time, kinetic force, and universal busting kinetic force by becoming more dense.

None of these things happened...

Prof. T.C McAbe
The beings HP DD defeated and had to fight were vastly superior to those c listers WBH killed. This amped Superman would have deafeated WBH by himself 10/10

Sin I AM
Honestly i think they'd stalemate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.