Smaug vs Leviathan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Smaug

vs

Chitari Leviathan

quanchi112
Avengers leviathan ?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by quanchi112
Avengers leviathan ?

Yea

Time Immemorial
Who wins you f@gss?

Time Immemorial
Unanswered prayers.

My friends here at KMC lost their balls on this tough challenge?

BloodRain
It's probably tougher thanks to that armour. Apart from that Smaug has more going for it, if slightly.

Tattoos N Scars
Smaug is more agile and probably strong enough to ground it.

Time Immemorial
Interesting choices here, I thought people would side with Leviathan, I am impressed.

StealthRanger
Well Smaug is likely a hell of alot faster and more maneuverable than the Leviathan

Not sure if he has the damage output to hurt it though

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Well Smaug is likely a hell of alot faster and more maneuverable than the Leviathan

Not sure if he has the damage output to hurt it though

Grabbing it and blowing fire down his neck might.

FrothByte
I don't really see what the Leviathan can do to Smaug. It seems the main method of attack for the Leviathan is to just ram in to things... and I doubt it's fast or agile enough to ram Smaug.

While that armor might present challenges for Smaug, he does have more options at his command: claws, teeth, fire, smarts, etc.

I'd rather put my money on the guy who can actually hit the other guy instead of the guy who just tanks everything.

Time Immemorial
I guess Smaug takes this one, interesting, I figured people would go with Levi but I guess you never know.

Lestov16
Leviathan takes this. It was so durable that it was smashing through buildings and IM's entire energy output couldn't future it's external shell. Smaug is too big to pull off what IM did and will likely get crushed. Leviathan for the win.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Lestov16
Leviathan takes this. It was so durable that it was smashing through buildings and IM's entire energy output couldn't future it's external shell. Smaug is too big to pull off what IM did and will likely get crushed. Leviathan for the win.

And how exactly do you think the leviathan will take down Smaug? Headbutt him?

quanchi112
Smaug, clearly. Lestov is a troll.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by quanchi112
Smaug, clearly. Lestov is a troll.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.