Tulak Hord vs. Marka Ragnos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Stark
Who takes this on Korriban?

Trocity
I would like to think Marka Ragnos but there's really no way to tell.

NewGuy01
Siding with Tulak Hord, personally.

The Merchant
Tulak Hord. The Majority of his knowledge was hidden away from the rest of the Sith Empire in that Blood relic thing, so ya can't really power-scale him off got any future generation Sith. Also better hype from Khem Val and Traya and Thanaton.

FreshestSlice
Hype vs. Hype, Hord.

Sinious
Yeah Hord appears to be more powerful.

Jmanghan
Hord, best lightsaber duelist in history.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by The Merchant
Tulak Hord. The Majority of his knowledge was hidden away from the rest of the Sith Empire in that Blood relic thing, so ya can't really power-scale him off got any future generation Sith. Also better hype from Khem Val and Traya and Thanaton.

Including force (ghozt) binding and force walking.

Ragnoz iz powerfull too (But I admit he iz good at zword but juzt good he can eazly be beaten by Jaden !!!)

Ragnoz iz a more powerfull zorcerer where Hord know more trickz....

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Trocity
I would like to think Marka Ragnos but there's really no way to tell.

I agree, although Tulak's star ship feat, though context-less, beats Ragnos making loud noises with his staff.

But Ragnos seemed more respected and almost worshiped among sith long after his death, which I assume owed more to than just being a great ruler. As you said, though, no way to tell.

Edit: Ragnos also beat a featless sith lord, but that doesn't beat hord (supposedly) soloing countless force users.

appletonia
My heart's telling me Hord.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.