Could Ichigo Kurosaki destroy the planet with Mugetsu/Getsuga Tenshou in one shot?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
I was wondering if Ichigo was a possible planet-buster, since it seems that in his strongest form, he was casually destroying landscapes with the swing of his sword, and destroyed a giant glass box that could alter space and time from within with his bare hands.

Dude's most powerful attack should be able to hit the Earth's core right?

SquallX
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I was wondering if Ichigo was a possible planet-buster, since it seems that in his strongest form, he was casually destroying landscapes with the swing of his sword, and destroyed a giant glass box that could alter space and time from within with his bare hands.

Dude's most powerful attack should be able to hit the Earth's core right?

First of all sick laughing laughing out loud

No. The only thing Ichigo did was to slash a hill, nothing more. Gai from Naruto bended space, he's far stronger than Ichigo and he doesn't even come close in being able to destroy a planet.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SquallX
First of all sick laughing laughing out loud

No. The only thing Ichigo did was to slash a hill, nothing more. Gai from Naruto bended space, he's far stronger than Ichigo and he doesn't even come close in being able to destroy a planet. First of all, no, he was destroying landscapes, mountain's even, he was able to block Aizen's sword with his bare hand, an attack with actually did destroy a landscape.

BloodRain
Honestly no, it was only a hill. Rock formations the size of small buildings.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by BloodRain
Honestly no, it was only a hill. Rock formations the size of small buildings. Thats not impressive? Small buildings are still pretty big compared to humans, and he destroyed them with the SWING of his sword.

BloodRain
But a small building, those hills, are nothing compared to mountain busting. Which in itself is a mere blip on the radar that is planetary destruction.

Demonic Phoenix
Thats not impressive?

Compared to planet busting? No. no expression

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, this thread is completely retarded. Gremmy couldn't destroy a continent with his clones helping him rain down a meteor or two. Mugetsu Ichigo is a tadpole compared to him.

Not to mention that even Lunar decimation is unheard of in Bleach. No character in the series could destroy the moon, let alone a planet.

Thats not impressive? Small buildings are still pretty big compared to humans, and he destroyed them with the SWING of his sword.

To quote everyone else on here, NO, destroying a multi-building sized hill is NOT impressive, compared to ACTUAL planet/moon busters out there, like Saitama, Saiyan saga Vegeta, Frieza, Naruto, Sasuke, Kaguya, Jyuubidara, etc.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Yeah, this thread is completely retarded. Gremmy couldn't destroy a continent with his clones helping him rain down a meteor or two. Mugetsu Ichigo is a tadpole compared to him.

Not to mention that even Lunar decimation i

SSJGGogeta

Not to mention that even Lunar decimation i

confused1

Q99
People really, really underestimate how hard it is to destroy a planet.

Here, read this FAQ

The Earth is 6.6 sextillion tons. One kilogram of anti-matter is city/hill busting (42 megatons). It'd take about 25,000,000,000,000 tons of antimatter to do the job.

A lot of stuff drastically ignores middle ground between 'city/country' destroying and 'whole thing goes boom.' An attack that blows off all the atmosphere and kills everyone would still be far less than 1% of what is needed to destroy the planet!

Going from town/city/hill/mountain busting to that? Pssh. Even Dragonball Z makes it way too easy (giving planets a blow-upable 'core' that makes then detonate...).

But a small building, those hills, are nothing compared to mountain busting. Which in itself is a mere blip on the radar that is planetary destruction.

If you had the highest resolution radar there is, and had it calibrated to planetary destruction, mountain destruction wouldn't even be a one-pixel blip smile

StealthRanger
I-I-I have no words, just what the actual ****?

Seriously, that's a non sequiter in every way, even Sensui being a planet buster had far more weight to it

Also

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Tech/Beam/DeathStar.html

Yeah, unless you blow a planet apart in one shot by scattering it's mass apart at well past escpae velocity (ala Death Star), you can't bust it barring some weird chain reaction shit, GBE is a real ***** like that

carver9
Hilarious. I wouldn't be surprised if Ichigo laid waste to a planet with ease. The lowballing of his fts. It wasn't building size what Ichigo was destroying...it was much more. Also, the guy casually ripped through something that could warp space time. His body was covered in the gravitational force of this power and he tanked it and slapped it out of the way like nothing. That alone is greater than planet busting. Far greater. Anyways, yes, he can destroy a planet...with ease imo. Anime characters gets no love.

BloodRain
Originally posted by carver9
Hilarious. I wouldn't be surprised if Ichigo laid waste to a planet with ease. The lowballing of his fts. It wasn't building size what Ichigo was destroying...it was much more. Also, the guy casually ripped through something that could warp space time. His body was covered in the gravitational force of this power and he tanked it and slapped it out of the way like nothing. That alone is greater than planet busting. Far greater. Anyways, yes, he can destroy a planet...with ease imo. Anime characters gets no love.
http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/Moneyman1980/54b3e46b_not-sure-if-serious.jpeg

carver9
no expression

Lol...why not? He casually ripped through space/time with a backhand.

BloodRain
Warping space/time is in your eyes akin to planet busting? All mass distorts space/time to a certain degree. You don't need force greater than a planets to do so.

carver9
Warping space/time is in your eyes akin to planet busting? All mass distorts space/time to a certain degree. You don't need force greater than a planets to do so.

So being hit by an attack that WARPS space time isn't greater than or equal to planet busting? What has warped space/time before?

carver9
The only thing to my knowledge that is capable of warping space and time is a black hole.

BloodRain

carver9
Really?

BloodRain
Yup. 'Warping space-time' is often thrown around like it means more that what it is, like many other terms.

SSJGGogeta

sad

Really?

Yes, really. You're basically saying that Gai can planet bust as well. Or Minato. Or Orihime. Or a margin of other anime characters that can bend space/time, but can NOT planet bust.

lulz

TheTyrant
So being hit by an attack that WARPS space time isn't greater than or equal to planet busting? What has warped space/time before? Obito and Kakashi's Kamui.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Obito and Kakashi's Kamui.

Exactly, and they can both planet bust with one shot.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

This thread is garbage, btw.

BlackZero30x
sad

Yes, really. You're basically saying that Gai can planet bust as well. Or Minato. Or Orihime. Or a margin of other anime characters that can bend space/time, but can NOT planet bust.

lulz

It never seemed like Orihime reached the full potential the show kept saying she had but in truth I feel like she would be a god capable of anything if she had.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.