Weakest being that can beat Indestructible Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reflassshh
Well, let's keep it simple.

Who is the weakest being that can get a majority over him without any amp or artifact in a random encounter?

Please don't turn this into a Superman/SS/Thor vs Hulk. Seriously.

krisblaze
I assume you mean current Hulk?

Possibly Rose Tattoo. Her weapons can kill anything, and she has killed more powerful people than the Hulk.

Shadowcat. Phase him wherever, doesn't need to kill him.

Blink can send him anywhere or into things.

It shouldn't be possible for Hulk to take out the Klaw, though it's impossible to say....

Robinson Prometheus could probably take him out with some of that crazy gear.

Justice could bubble his brain if he's bloodlusted.

DarkSaint85
Mystique.

Shapeshifts into a puppy (as seen in Astonishing X-men 62)

Reverts him into Banner (as seen in Indestructible Hulk Special #1)

Chops/shoots him (as seen in Indestructible Hulk...#20?)

Estacado
I though Indestructible Hulk was unbeatble.....biscuits

Insane Titan
High skyfather at the very least with some pis to beat this Hulk

Prof. T.C McAbe
A serious Wolverine out for the kill, in the woods.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
A serious Wolverine out for the kill, in the woods.
It's possible that Wolverine could get a lucky kill or so, but the woods wouldn't help him much.

Hulk only needs to thunderclap and the area should be cleared.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by krisblaze
It's possible that Wolverine could get a lucky kill or so, but the woods wouldn't help him much.

Hulk only needs to thunderclap and the area should be cleared.

Unless Wolverine got on all fours, stopped shaving, and pretended to be a puppy.

krisblaze
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Unless Wolverine got on all fours, stopped shaving, and pretended to be a puppy.

Sniktbub don't bub that way, bub.

TheLordofMurder
Nimrod...

Especially since Nimrod just doesnt see his target and immediately run in and attack; it takes its time, scans target for weaknesses, then engages...

In a one on one fight, this thing is just (IMHO) too intelligent, processes too fast, and is just too versatile for Hulk...

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Insane Titan
High skyfather at the very least with some pis to beat this Hulk laughing out loud

Originally posted by Estacado
I though Indestructible Hulk was unbeatble.....biscuits ... Isn't he? crackers

leonidas
sun god. ergo any superman homage. smile

Flyattractor
Well if it is being accepted that Wolvie can KILL The Unbeatable and Indestructible. I guess anybody with the right weapon can kill him.

Aunt May with angry letters to the editor.

LGU
You guys have weird classifications of Hulk. "Indestructible" Hulk is more or less just the savage Hulk.

Merged Hulk could beat him by being on average stronger and always smarter. On occasions he is weaker but not enough times to lose a majority.

Cheers.

Board Walker
Cyclops, wolverine, midmighter, omega red, batman, ironman, any of these could stomp hulk.

Sin I AM
I miss the days when wolverine was a legitimate threat to bricks

Board Walker
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I miss the days when wolverine was a legitimate threat to bricks

he still is the brick counter

Sin I AM
Not really. Did u see his last encounter with hulk? Embarrassing

krisblaze
Not really. Did u see his last encounter with hulk? Embarrassing

Counter within reason.

Counter against someone whos slow and can bench 20-80 ton, not against The Hulk who can level mountains :-P

Sin I AM
Counter within reason.

Counter against someone whos slow and can bench 20-80 ton, not against The Hulk who can level mountains :-P

Thats the issue. The strength disparity never mattered in earlier comics. I despise feats for feats sake. It's as if each new event is turning into a micheal bay film.

Board Walker
Thats the issue. The strength disparity never mattered in earlier comics. I despise feats for feats sake. It's as if each new event is turning into a micheal bay film.

Pre ret con Wolverine truly was a trans tier character, he was absolutely immortal (not exagerating - his ability to heal was an extension of his direct connection with TOAA). He was dropping characters like thanos, hulk, galactus, phoenix, gladiator,etc. with ease.

Then the changes started happening, where marvel had gained financial stability and no longer needed to use wolverine as their poster boy (who was their highest selling character during their darkest financial era. He saved marvel from bankruptcy in terms of propping up sales).

Marvel's new direction for wolverine was a more human character the new generation couls connect with. One who had visible faults, and weaknesses that were not overshadowed by extreme archetypal dominance.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Board Walker
Pre ret con Wolverine truly was a trans tier character, he was absolutely immortal (not exagerating - his ability to heal was an extension of his direct connection with TOAA). He was dropping characters like thanos, hulk, galactus, phoenix, gladiator,etc. with ease.

Then the changes started happening, where marvel had gained financial stability and no longer needed to use wolverine as their poster boy (who was their highest selling character during their darkest financial era. He saved marvel from bankruptcy in terms of propping up sales).

Marvel's new direction for wolverine was a more human character the new generation couls connect with. One who had visible faults, and weaknesses that were not overshadowed by extreme archetypal dominance.

Be that as it may it detracts from the characters roots. Sorta like how hulk is on all these teams when he always wanted to be left alone, etc

krisblaze

Well, it did and it didn't.

In example the narration in his first apperance, where its stated that one hit from the Hulk might kill him.

He had a lot of sick stuff in the 80s, like his fights with Roughouse or when he was wailing on Grey Hulk, but it was always more about Wolverine being able to dodge the hits, not take endless punishment.

Sin I AM
Well, it did and it didn't.

In example the narration in his first apperance, where its stated that one hit from the Hulk might kill him.

He had a lot of sick stuff in the 80s, like his fights with Roughouse or when he was wailing on Grey Hulk, but it was always more about Wolverine being able to dodge the hits, not take endless punishment.

Yet he's been consistently shown to be able to hang until he recently got nerfed. That's y their rivalry was so intense in the 90s

LGU
Yet he's been consistently shown to be able to hang until he recently got nerfed. That's y their rivalry was so intense in the 90s

The rivalry has never been intense and it really depends how you define "able to hang". The only time Wolverine has looked capable of hanging by my definition is when Hulk was massively depowered (Fixit) or when Logan was massively powered up (Deathverine).

The historical trend is that Wolverine cannot cut the Savage Hulk and gets KTFO quickly after Hulk manages to tag him. Wolverine's best ever showing vs a green Hulk came within the last 24 months.

Cheers.

Time Immemorial
Captain America

naurtoisbeast
Thats the issue. The strength disparity never mattered in earlier comics. I despise feats for feats sake. It's as if each new event is turning into a micheal bay film. Originally posted by Sin I AM
Thats the issue. The strength disparity never mattered in earlier comics. I despise feats for feats sake. It's as if each new event is turning into a micheal bay film. i think the hulk will win here

carver9
Seems like Fury along with other Avengers thinks that the only person/being capable of stopping Hulk is another Hulk.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by carver9
Seems like Fury along with other Avengers thinks that the only person/being capable of stopping Hulk is another Hulk.

Thats because they havent encountered Nimrod...

wink

carver9
Lol...you could probably be right since he is a hax character.

DarkSaint85

Didn't Fury stop Hulk on the moon?

carver9

With the biggest amp any human being should possess. So yes, he did shoot Hulk with some type of Gamma ray. IIRC, it was a sneak attack. Take out the big gun, worry about the rest. That's what I got from it.

DarkSaint85
With the biggest amp any human being should possess. So yes, he did shoot Hulk with some type of Gamma ray. IIRC, it was a sneak attack. Take out the big gun, worry about the rest. That's what I got from it.

So....what Fury thinks and what Fury actually does are two completely separate things.

Christmas is over.

carver9
So....what Fury thinks and what Fury actually does are two completely separate things.

Christmas is over.

laughing out loud

Glad to have you back. Don't understand your point though. Fury was amped to the point that he was capable of taking on the Avengers, after dispatching Hulk. Where are you going with this?

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud

Glad to have you back. Don't understand your point though. Fury was amped to the point that he was capable of taking on the Avengers, after dispatching Hulk. Where are you going with this?

Christmas is over.

IOW, who cares what Fury thinks? Obviously a Hulk is not the only thing that would stop a Hulk.

carver9
Uuuummm, Fury no longer possess that power. It was taken from him.

DarkSaint85
Uuuummm, Fury no longer possess that power. It was taken from him.

My point still stands. In fact, it is strengthened.

Fury KNOWS you don't need a Hulk to stop a Hulk.

carver9
My point still stands. In fact, it is strengthened.

Fury KNOWS you don't need a Hulk to stop a Hulk.

What do you need because he had a team full of hero's that included Blue Marvel and he didn't send the team or any of them to stop Hulk. He even mentions that they need the secret weapon to do so and in the previous comic...he even brings up their chances being small due to Hulk.

DarkSaint85
What do you need because he had a team full of hero's that included Blue Marvel and he didn't send the team or any of them to stop Hulk. He even mentions that they need the secret weapon to do so and in the previous comic...he even brings up their chances being small due to Hulk.

To stop Indestructible? We are just going around in circles. Fury himself would need an amp, and a gamma gun.

Mystique would need a normal gun.

Flyattractor
So what level is IH ate Hulk wize?

Last I heard was around Savage.

carver9
To stop Indestructible? We are just going around in circles. Fury himself would need an amp, and a gamma gun.

Mystique would need a normal gun.

Rhodey, even while controlling an army of War Machines didn't feel confident with Hulk on the battle field.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-12-26-13-18-47_zpsaad0834c.png.html

Let's see what Fury say.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-12-26-13-18-33_zpsbf88b6ae.png.html

If Fury was so confident that he could stop the Hulk 'up front', he would have done so and not be so worried about Hulk being on the battle field. Hell, all of them were worried.

With that said...Fury no longer possess that amp so what amp are you talking about?

What gun would Mystique have to use?

Sin I AM
AoA nightcrawler

DarkSaint85
Rhodey, even while controlling an army of War Machines didn't feel confident with Hulk on the battle field.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-12-26-13-18-47_zpsaad0834c.png.html

Let's see what Fury say.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-12-26-13-18-33_zpsbf88b6ae.png.html

If Fury was so confident that he could stop the Hulk 'up front', he would have done so and not be so worried about Hulk being on the battle field. Hell, all of them were worried.

Yes, let's see what Fury says. FFS carver. That's not Fury.

carver9
Yes, let's see what Fury says. FFS carver. That's not Fury.

Da**...just realized that. You're right. Fury still doesn't have that amp though.

carver9
AoA nightcrawler

Snatching limbs off?

DarkSaint85
Da**...just realized that. You're right. Fury still doesn't have that amp though.

Still moot. Fury didn't need a Hulk, he stopped him. He had an amp, and a gun, true, but didn't need a Hulk. Which makes your statement: Fury thinks only a Hulk will stop a Hulk wrong.

What gun would Mystique have to use?

The same gun used at the end of Indestructible Hulk 20. Look it up.

carver9
Let me see. One sec. Also, are you implying it would take a trans tier to stop Hulk because per Fury showing with this amp, he was at those levels.

carver9
laughing out loud

You are talking about the monster Jeesup feeding on Hulks power? Did you read that arc? No guns were used in that arc. Scans on the way.

pym-ftw
IHulk is like green scar with his classic durability. Marvel seems to be writing it's top tiers up.

That said Bucky shoots Hulk from space.

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud

You are talking about the monster Jeesup feeding on Hulks power? Did you read that arc? No guns were used in that arc. Scans on the way.

Lol. Why do you always call my knowledge into question? When I school you at every turn?

Read the last page. When IH reverted back to Banner. There is a reason I used Mystique, and not, say, Deadpool.

DarkSaint85
Here's the comic in sequence:

1. Astonishing X-men #62: Mystique shapeshifts into a puppy:

http://i.stack.imgur.com/Teqyf.jpg

2. Hulk sees the puppy:

http://i.imgur.com/PwpSN8d.png

3. Bang.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/qwirtle/27_zps88d303f0.jpg

So, no amps, no artifacts, Mystique is the weakest who can take out Indestructible Hulk.

carver9
Lol. Why do you always call my knowledge into question? When I school you at every turn?

Read the last page. When IH reverted back to Banner. There is a reason I used Mystique, and not, say, Deadpool.

Its not the last page that's you are forgetting. Hulk rage was being drained pages before turning into Banner. This wasn't a one shot deal and Hulk wasn't even attacking him...THEN, he was amped when he drained Hulk. All in all, you have no evidence and that showing doesn't have a thing to do with a gun.

carver9
Here's the comic in sequence:

1. Astonishing X-men #62: Mystique shapeshifts into a puppy:

http://i.stack.imgur.com/Teqyf.jpg

2. Hulk sees the puppy:

http://i.imgur.com/PwpSN8d.png

3. Bang.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/qwirtle/27_zps88d303f0.jpg

So, no amps, no artifacts, Mystique is the weakest who can take out Indestructible Hulk.

Post the entire scene with the phone please. I know what was said on that page but I would love for you to post it in its entirety.

Wait a minute...so the battle starts. Hulk and Mystique is facing each other. Hulk sees Mystique turn into a puppy and it still tricks him? Nice logic there.

Mystique dies.

DarkSaint85
Wait, in the Black Bolt vs Gladiator thread, you posted one panel from BB vs Hulk and that was all you needed. Now you need the whole page? Hmmmm.

carver9
Wait, in the Black Bolt vs Gladiator thread, you posted one panel from BB vs Hulk and that was all you needed. Now you need the whole page? Hmmmm.

Nope...look at the page before in that thread. I posted the entire scene. I cut it in half because people didn't look at the scans I posted.

DarkSaint85
And yes, he just sees a puppy and transforms. Its a trigger that he has no control over, but others use to control him.

carver9
And yes, he just sees a puppy and transforms. Its a trigger that he has no control over, but others use to control him.

So he see Mystique transform right in front of his eyes and you think that would work? Gotcha

DarkSaint85
So he see Mystique transform right in front of his eyes and you think that would work? Gotcha

Show me when puppies failed to revert him. He was in a rage, and stopped. Show me just one scan, or half a scan, please, of this technique ever failing.

carver9
Show me when puppies failed to revert him. He was in a rage, and stopped. Show me just one scan, or half a scan, please, of this technique ever failing.

First you show me Mystique knowing about Hulk and Puppies. Then I will show you what you are asking for. This isn't basic knowledge ya know. So how would she even know to turn into something like that instead of defending herself.

DarkSaint85
First you show me Mystique knowing about Hulk and Puppies. Then I will show you what you are asking for. This isn't basic knowledge ya know. So how would she even know to turn into something like that instead of defending herself.
Death of Wolverine: Logan's Legacy, where Mystique hacks into SHIELD's files.

SHIELD use that technique routinely, to the point they have puppies on the standby.

carver9
Death of Wolverine: Logan's Legacy, where Mystique hacks into SHIELD's files.

SHIELD use that technique routinely, to the point they have puppies on the standby.

So she has info on the Hulk. Prove it. Prove that she read all of the files. Are you using Mystique with prep?

DarkSaint85
He SEES the SHIELD agents deploying the puppies, and he still falls to their charms:

http://37.media.tumblr.com/805f571cb98a71fb82bd220a1905615b/tumblr_murykf9H3m1qee52wo2_1280.jpg
http://31.media.tumblr.com/fbf266df3843d822acd2bd9c471f78ae/tumblr_murykf9H3m1qee52wo3_1280.jpg
http://31.media.tumblr.com/eb7875567c912160dd41b77cbfe06fa9/tumblr_murykf9H3m1qee52wo4_1280.jpg

carver9
He didn't revert during that scene though.

carver9
Also, this thread is about who can beat Indestructible Hulk, not Bruce Banner.

DarkSaint85
He didn't revert during that scene though.

Is this self-ownage that you're doing, your gift to me? Thanks!!

THE VERY NEXT PAGE:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/qwirtle/06_zps85113cc9.jpg

-K-M-
Oh Carver

carver9

THE VERY NEXT PAGE:

I'm talking about, right then. Thats why i said 'during that scene'. Wouldn't this have to be an immediate process?

DarkSaint85
I'm talking about, right then. Thats why i said 'during that scene'. Wouldn't this have to be an immediate process?

thumb up

Happy New Year Carv.

carver9
thumb up

Happy New Year Carv.

Happy New Years to you to bro.

Glad you conceded.

DarkSaint85
Oh dear.

Estacado
haermm
Hulk's smile.....the art....

Sin I AM
Great scans DS. Mystique ftw

carver9
Mystique can beat Banner. Too bad this is about Hulk though.

Damborgson

THE VERY NEXT PAGE:

No freaking way laughing

Sin I AM
Banner is Hulk tho

carver9
So Banner is Indestructible Hulk. Mystique beating Banner isn't beating the Hulk. I can go down a list of animal and snakes that could beat Banner. Mystique isn't even needed.

DarkSaint85
Fine.

Random SHIELD agent with a puppy picture does it. Even weaker than Mystique, but has the knowledge and the ability to do so.

She/he defeats the Hulk, by BFR. As Banner is NOT the Hulk, as per carver, the second he turns into Banner, Hulk has been removed from the battlefield.

leonidas
anyone see hulk get taken out by the alt hulk in new avengers....? shifty

Prof. T.C McAbe
PC KK would also wreck Hulk 10/10

carver9
Originally posted by leonidas
anyone see hulk get taken out by the alt hulk in new avengers....? shifty

Yeah, I seen it.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-12-30-12-47-15_zps311f2b1d.png.html

Also, is this thread about beating Hulk or transforming him to Banner and beating him that way?

Magnon
Loa (Alani Ryan) can easily beat Hulk.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, I seen it.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-12-30-12-47-15_zps311f2b1d.png.html

Also, is this thread about beating Hulk or transforming him to Banner and beating him that way?

Wasn't the alternate Hulk weaker, which is how Sun God managed to beat him evil face

carver9
Wasn't the alternate Hulk weaker, which is how Sun God managed to beat him evil face

Really?

DarkSaint85
Really?

evil face Happy New Year!

leonidas
laughing out loud

i was a little surprised remote control hulk took out the real mccoy, but hulk hasn't gotten a ton of respect in avengers books. would like to have seen more of the fight, but it didn't appear to last very long. gonna be a rematch, no doubt.

DarkSaint85
Hopefully so.

Although for now, as we stand, the alternate Hulk was able to take out Hulk, and Susan was able to keep him in check (along with everybody else).

Still, anybody who can turn IH back into Banner would beat him. Anyone who can BFR him (like Starbrand) can beat him.

Someone like Cloak, Deadpool (back when he could bodyslide), Pixie, Shadowcat - the possibilities are many. The problem is when people think 1 dimensionally, and start putting bricks against Hulk. That's using PIS in comics, which thankfully we are free from here in the forums.

carver9
Bfr is a good tool. I agree with that. It depends on which showings of Hulk you choose...when it comes to bfr, his showings are all over the place.

The Sorrow
Hopefully so.

Although for now, as we stand, the alternate Hulk was able to take out Hulk, and Susan was able to keep him in check (along with everybody else).

Still, anybody who can turn IH back into Banner would beat him. Anyone who can BFR him (like Starbrand) can beat him.

Someone like Cloak, Deadpool (back when he could bodyslide), Pixie, Shadowcat - the possibilities are many. The problem is when people think 1 dimensionally, and start putting bricks against Hulk. That's using PIS in comics, which thankfully we are free from here in the forums.
Wasn't Sue amped in that scene?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.