Adi Gallia and Quinlan ******* vs Saesee Tiin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who takes this?

Emperordmb
Gallia has a chance at soloing IMO

Q99
Duo. Both are fairly strong, power of numbers for the win.

Jmanghan
Too bad this already happened after Gallia turned to the dark side, needless to say, Tiin stomped them.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Too bad this already happened after Gallia turned to the dark side, needless to say, Tiin stomped them.

What?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
What? Looking for the scan, which i will then post.

WildBantha88
Gallia died a lightsider bro. And I cannot recall either Gallis falling to the dark side nor her fighting alongside Voss. Gallua did have a red lightsaber but she never was a dark Jedi. Also if Tiin did beat Gallia and Voss why don't his fans wank the **** out of it?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Gallia died a lightsider bro. And I cannot recall either Gallis falling to the dark side nor her fighting alongside Voss. Gallua did have a red lightsaber but she never was a dark Jedi. Also if Tiin did beat Gallia and Voss why don't his fans wank the **** out of it?

lmao, you're as direct and blunt as ever. this is why i love you bantha love

Jmanghan
I'm not giving up, I swear to god I saw it on google images one time.

WildBantha88
:facepalm: That really killed all my expectations of you proving me wrong

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I'm not giving up, I swear to god I saw it on google images one time.
I never laughed so hard before.

Emperordmb
That's the same image where Tiin ragdolls a Krayt dragon, and stomps Maul and an army of Dark Jedi for 3 days.

DarthAnt66
After he shifts the cosmic balance of the Force, bruh.

NewGuy01
I've seen the same comic, actually. Pretty sure it was someone's dream or something, though.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I've seen the same comic, actually. Pretty sure it was someone's dream or something, though. Still, its a pretty good representation of his skills, right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.