Lucifer Morningstar Vs Michael Demiurgos Vs Synnar (Demiurgos) Vs Sise-Neg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BeyonderGod
Who's wins?

zopzop
Synnar wins. Sise-Neg is iffy.

Galan007
Lucifer.

BeyonderGod
I am team Lucifer.

Board Walker
Michael solos everyone

quanchi112
Originally posted by Board Walker
Michael solos everyone Based on ?

Board Walker
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

wisdom

quanchi112
wisdom More like ignorance.

Board Walker
More like ignorance.

More like you lack understanding

quanchi112
More like you lack understanding Nah, I actually understand whereas you pretend you do. There, there.

Board Walker
Nah, I actually understand whereas you pretend you do. There, there.

Negative, I am the source of all understanding where upon you merely believe you understand. It is okay, I am here to teach you.

zopzop
To those saying Michael and Lucifer, how the phuck are they gonna solo the guy who CREATED THEM (Synnar) and the rest of the DC multiverse?!

quanchi112
Negative, I am the source of all understanding where upon you merely believe you understand. It is okay, I am here to teach you. More ignorance. You will never learn.

BeyonderGod
The presence created lucifer/michael and gave both his power all I know is Synnar has the demiurgos and nothing more.

zopzop
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
The presence created lucifer/michael and gave both his power all I know is Synnar has the demiurgos and nothing more.
It was stated on panel that Synnar actually created the entire multiverse sans heaven INCLUDING all the angels, humans, etc... in them.

In fact, when "God" found out about Synnar's betrayal, all creation attacked Synnar including the fallen angels, and still lost!

Synnar > Michael and Lucifer COMBINED!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.