Low Tier PT Jedi duel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Morals off for all fighters

*Battle takes place on neutral ground

Jai Maruk vs. Anoon Bondara vs. Roan Shryne vs. Serra Keto vs. Tsui Choi vs. Siolo'urmanka

Total Warrior
I think jai maruk isn't stronger than the average jedi master, so he's the weakest here. Serra keto held her own against vader in the videogame but that depends on the way you play, so i wouldn't consider her that strong only because she gave anakin a fight. Tsui Choi is good but i think he might be stronger only thanmaruk and weaker than anyone else. Siolo is quite strong, he easily defeated Maul once so he might be the strongest in sabers here. Shyrne held his own against vader and was defeated via TK. Honestly i cant decide who is stronger but I'd say Bondara>Shyrne>Siolo>Serra>Tsui>>>Jai

Trocity
Anoon Bondara

Emperordmb
Bondara

ILS
Siolo > Anoon Bondara

WildBantha88
Serra Keto or Anoon

ILS
I don't remember any of these duelists other than Siolo stomping Darth Maul, lol.

Trocity
Yes but he catch Great Sith Lord Darth Maul by surprise. Great Sith Lord Darth Maul had no reason to assume his lightsaber wouldn't cleave through Siolo's staff like butter and it threw him off balance.

Great Sith Lord Darth Maul later returned and show him why he is known as Great Sith Lord.

ILS
Why you gotta hurt my sides like that Trocity?..

Marco1907
Originally posted by ILS
Siolo > Anoon Bondara

Siolo > Sidious > Bondara

DarthAnt66
Siolo'urmanka. He kicked the shit out of Maul twice.

ILS
thumb up

carthage
Originally posted by ILS
I don't remember any of these duelists other than Siolo stomping Darth Maul, lol.

Jai killed a bunch of assassin droids sent by Count Dooku on a space station/fought and died to Ventress in Dark Rendezvous, Serra died to ROTS Vader, Tsui Choi died to ANH Vader, Shryne engaged Vader twice, fought him while dying from internal bleeding, and Siorlu is even uglier than Sora Bulq

ILS
Siolo would fodderize them all!

Marco1907
Maul only defeated Siolo (who has been moving faster than Sidious) in the second round via tactical mind.

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y418/karasakal_teach/StarWarsTales10-039_zps2587223b.jpg

Siolo is the strongest one there is.

DarthAnt66
Trolling or naw?

Marco1907
Siolo is a bug.

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y418/karasakal_teach/StarWarsTales10-038_zpsbfe7463c.jpg

(A very bad writing by Christian Read...)

ILS
Siolo > Sidious confirmed

DarthAnt66
No proof Sidious used his full speed against Maul.

Trocity
"I'd never seen anything move that fast before" meant he COULD see the movements, whereas he couldn't when it was Sidious. Happy Dance

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Trocity
"I'd never seen anything move that fast before" meant he COULD see the movements, whereas he couldn't when it was Sidious. Happy Dance

thumb up

Marco1907
darthant66 and trocity... you guys are hilarious when it comes to denial...

TerasKasi1023
Hmmm.................... The greatest duelist here in terms of technical mastery is Anoon Bondara as he is somewhat (slightly) comparable to Qui Gon Jinn and an apparent master of multiple styles (not sure if all). Anoon is followed by Roan Shyrne a man who contested fiercely with a Vader who was unaccustomed to his cybernetic implants. Siolo'urmanka Is more or less equal to Roan as he actually defeated Maul (a lesser opponent) once and would have the element of surprise on his side in facing opponents with no prior knowledge of the properties of his wooden staff. Roan Shyrne/ Siolo'urmanka are followed (closely) by Tsui Choi who managed to disarm (literally) Vader despite him wielding a Cortosis blade although he was fighting Vader in a group. Jai Maruk and Serra Keto are equals as Jai performed only marginally better against Ventress than your average Jedi Master would and Serra Keto's only credible dueling feats are cutscenes that show her losing to Anakin in fairly short order.

So Anoon Bondara (technical mastery)>= Roan Shyrne = Siolo'urmanka > Tsui Choi > Jai Maruk =Serra Keto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.