Komari Vosa vs. Aurra Sing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

*Aurra has all of her gear

ILS
Aurra has better feats than being wrecked by Maul and losing to Jango Fett.

Marco1907
Originally posted by ILS
Aurra has better feats than being wrecked by Maul and losing to Jango Fett.

Such as wrecked by Adi, Plo, Hett and Aayla ?

ILS
Such as being one of the most deadly beings in the galaxy, contending with Aayla for several pages, giving TPM Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan trouble ect

NewGuy01
I really don't see how losing to Ayala is better than getting stomped by Maul or losing to Fett, tbh.

ILS
Because she actually found some success against Aayla and other duelists, and has decent accolades. All Vosa has done is lose to Maul once he overcame being shot in the arm, and lose to Jango Fett.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ILS
Because she actually found some success against Aayla and other duelists, and has decent accolades. All Vosa has done is lose to Maul once he overcame being shot in the arm, and lose to Jango Fett.

But Ayala would get stomped by Maul too, and Jango was a better bounty hunter than Aurra.

ILS
I think Aayla would put up a better fight against Maul than Komari did on account of having better showings than her, which is my central point - Aurra actually has feats of success, all Vosa has done is fail.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.