Flash vs 100 milions soldiers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pain100
Flash(Wally West) vs
http://www.demotix.com/news/495081/teenage-al-shabaab-soldiers-training#media-495037

cherry cola
He beats them all!!!

DarkSaint85
He does, actually.

Sin I AM
Yea unless it's an infinite number of soldiers

DarkSaint85
Well, if Flash has femtosecond reactions, that's a quadrillionth of a second. So one quadrillion soldiers would be enough to take him down.

Sin I AM
It's a ridiculous statement. I hate how they destroyed his character

DarkSaint85
I find reading comics almost a chore now. I took a break from this site because I found myself hunting for battle board feats, rather than enjoying the story.

Mind you, most superhero comics are doing that these days.

pain100
but how many time Flash need to beat them?

Reflassshh
In less than a second he'd be done.

Btw dark, the same happened to me a few weeks ago, but I came into terms with it and now It's more like enjoying the story and if a ft pops up it's like 'oh good!' but nothing more. stick out tongue

complexbrother
if Flash has a ruthless killing streak in him he wins, if not they have a chance.

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well, if Flash has femtosecond reactions, that's a quadrillionth of a second. So one quadrillion soldiers would be enough to take him down. That...makes no sense.

thumb up

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I find reading comics almost a chore now. I took a break from this site because I found myself hunting for battle board feats, rather than enjoying the story.

Mind you, most superhero comics are doing that these days.

Ditto.

Decimus
Flash you should up the ante by throwing a universe of human soldiers at him maybe then he would pause to notice the situation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.