Unknown Gaming Facts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Fact #1: The original Warrior of Light from FF1/Dissidia now has a name, which is "Zest". (Kinda underwhelming for such an icon, right?)

Jmanghan
How this works is that one person will write 1-5 facts, each one being a fact that is incredibly underrated and nearly completely unknown the the gaming world. I wrote the first, someone needs to go next at some point, and every month I'll bump this thread.

Spawningpool
Fact 1. Bowser is a communist

Jmanghan
Bump, an good gaming facts?

jaden101
I completed Killswitch as Ghast.

Kazenji
http://didyouknowgaming.com/

end thread/

Henry_Pym
There is an incredibly small chance for a masterball to fail on a valid target in all Pokemon games.

All the acorn balls in G/S/C were horrible with all being below Ultraballs in catch rate. Some being only as good as the base poke ball.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
There is an incredibly small chance for a masterball to fail on a valid target in all Pokemon games.

http://media.tumblr.com/22eb107d974192f34eee7b5042a171f3/tumblr_inline_ncu65gVLNd1rzcm84.gif

Reflassshh
Red dead redemption is better than GTA V, for a mile.

But I guess that's a known fact. biscuits

Dramatic Gecko
You couldn't of played Golden Eye before it was cool because it was always cool.

Quincy
in the latest gen pokemon I caught Mewtwo instantly.

With a quickball.

It was...surprising.

Ridley_Prime
I think I master balled Mewtwo in X for tradition's sake, but surprisingly, it had the nature and kind of IVs I wanted it to have the first time without having to soft reset.

Jmanghan
F*ckers, all of you.

BackFire
I remember reading some years ago that Sony was originally planning on building an add-on device for the super nintendo. When talks fell through they decided to build their own console, the Playstation.

Smasandian
True.

In between that, Sony and Sega of America had a deal to co-produce a console but Sega of Japan nixed it because they didn't allow anybody to produce any hardware. Check out Console Wars the book, it's pretty damn cool.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Red dead redemption is better than GTA V, for a mile.

But I guess that's a known fact. biscuits

If only Rockstar would fix the online portion of Red Dead

for those that don't know a hacker got to it and ****ed it up.

Jmanghan
I used to play Red Dead with my ex, but online became boring without her, then I came across Saints Row, and devoured that shit. Not saying it's a better game, just kept me interested longer.

Dissidia 012 kept me interested much... MUUUUCH longer then Monster Hunter ever did, but that doesn't mean its a better game.

Finally, I had much more fun with the original Dead Island then I did with any Dead Rising game or Left 4 Dead game in existence, and that was before I got the GOTY Edition.

Jmanghan
And if you're wondering what happened to my gf, she became sexually addicted to... penises.

Kazenji
Ramblings of a madman.....

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I had much more fun with the original Dead Island then I did with any Dead Rising game or Left 4 Dead game in existence, and that was before I got the GOTY Edition. Originally posted by Kazenji
Ramblings of a madman.....

Reflassshh
Really sad what happened to the mp, I was really good at it not so long ago. (Headshots with dynamite, knives and shit)

Do you guys know if this problem also happens in private sessions? We could play together if not.

Jmanghan
Do you have it for X360 or PS3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.