Who thinks quanchi112 needs to get a life?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

That Lotr Fan
This is mostly to try work out how to create a poll on this forum and I hope quan will take this in good humour.

However, I am asking this as quanchi seems to worship the ground beneath his feet and thinks we do as well. I was wondering if others shared this opinion, thought it fair enough or otherwise.

NemeBro
I think you need to get a life, nerd.

That Lotr Fan
Originally posted by NemeBro
I think you need to get a life, nerd.
Probably, but I gave up on that long ago, I've come to terms with my nerd-ness.

Dramatic Gecko
In my 18 YEAR OLD sister's bed?

Dude grow some balls. 14 to 17.

Jmanghan
I love how it specifically says "In your 18 year old sister's bed". Like, he's afraid of getting in trouble with the police or something :/

Astner
Originally posted by That Lotr Fan
This is mostly to try work out how to create a poll on this forum and I hope quan will take this in good humour.

However, I am asking this as quanchi seems to worship the ground beneath his feet and thinks we do as well. I was wondering if others shared this opinion, thought it fair enough or otherwise.
He got to you bad didn't he? Don't worry I'll call for a whaambulance to pick you up.

Reflassshh
Quan died, get over it dude.

It's xyz!
So what is your opinion on the hobbit films

Star428
Quan actually died? How do u know this Reflassshh? Or are u just joking?

jaspeter4eva
i dont care

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.