Vamp Vs Raiden (Rematch)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
ok it seem Raiden was pretty much a jobber to vamp in Metal Gear Solid 4. evey times Raiden fought with Vamp. Raiden always get his A** handle to him.. infact metal gear solid 4 Riaden too so much beating. that it made him a joke....

In my opinon. Raiden was not even that strong in Metal gear Solid 4. I beileve he was only that game just so that add him face vamp.

So without BS. and No help!!!!

this is a rematch

Vamp Vs Raiden from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

Vamp healing is on in this fight.

trexalfa
Raiden stomps. His MGR body is superior to his MGS4 one in all respects.

NemeBro
Raiden at the end of Rising with Sam's blade was even able to take on and kill Senator Steven Armstrong, the single most powerful combatant in the Metal Gear universe seen thus far.

Actually killing Vamp might be a problem, but Raiden can sure as Hell dismember him.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by NemeBro
Raiden at the end of Rising with Sam's blade was even able to take on and kill Senator Steven Armstrong, the single most powerful combatant in the Metal Gear universe seen thus far.

Actually killing Vamp might be a problem, but Raiden can sure as Hell dismember him.

Sam Sword can slash through Armstrong's Nanomachine armor. Raiden would dismember Vamp without issue that for sure

I dont see Vamp healign factor help at all.. Would he heal after his head been taken out?

Idraxz
Raiden without breaking a sweat, even one of the cyborg fodder would be too much for Vamp let alone someone who was fighting Sam and Senator Armstrong.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Idraxz
Raiden without breaking a sweat, even one of the cyborg fodder would be too much for Vamp let alone someone who was fighting Sam and Senator Armstrong.

I agree wink

I will say this

Raiden MGRR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Raiden MGS4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.