Toy Man Gauntlet!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
seems appropriate.... smile and his history is pretty dame impressive tbh. rules are simple--he gets a month to prep. if he beats the person, he gets a month to prep for the next opponent. how far does he go.....

1. daredevil
2. wolverine (adamantium claws, hf)
3. colossus
4. iron fist and cage
5. cap (classic, super soldier) and iron man (current)
6. fantastic four
7. indestructible hulk
8. hercules (immortal) and classic thor

carver9
Is bfr allowed? And can fts outside of what toy man has done be used in this battle?

Flyattractor
I take it this is the 13 year old Super Genius Toy Man?

leonidas
this was intended to be classic the toy man, but let's just say it's a toy man amalgam so any feat from any toy man is fine. no bfr of course because i hate bfr. smile

krisblaze
Do they know he's coming?

If not, then maybe 5 or 6.

leonidas
i'd say he could certainly take out the ff with prep. he's done pretty well against superman with prep. he's kind of a weird villain. he gets no respect at all. not saying he deserves a lot of it, but he is a classic villain of sorts and has some pretty good feats under his belt.

Golgo13
What are some feats from Toyman?

krisblaze
Originally posted by leonidas
i'd say he could certainly take out the ff with prep. he's done pretty well against superman with prep. he's kind of a weird villain. he gets no respect at all. not saying he deserves a lot of it, but he is a classic villain of sorts and has some pretty good feats under his belt.

I always assume that the FF have a lot of anti-prep shit going on stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.