Movie Avengers vs DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heisetx
Thor
Iron Man
Hulk
Black Widow
Hawkeye
Cap

vs

Superman (film)
Batman (film)
Flash (tv)
Arrow (tv)
Green Lantern (film)

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman solos.

Reflassshh
^ Yup.

Sin I AM
Avengers. They actually work well as a team and Clark won't solo

Reflassshh
^ Why not? Clark may be a noob with his powers but he's also vastly faster and stronger than anyone on team avenger.

Flyattractor
I don't recall that much actual "team work" in the movie. Well maybe between Cap and Wid and Eye. They did work together. The others just jumped and flew around hitting things.
And since no out right "No BFRING" mentioned in the OP. Team DC can take this

Hell. TV Flash will have no probs with Cap and the 2 normal humans.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Sin I AM

You are joking right? Clark dominates them. They literally have nothing to take him down, and please dont say Hulk, he could not even KO Loki or Thor.

And who is stopping Green Lantern here on that teamlaughing out loud

carver9

This.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
This.

How and what?

carver9
We've already been through this. Merry Christmas though.

Time Immemorial
We've already been through this. Merry Christmas though.

Merry Christmas

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Reflassshh
^ Why not? Clark may be a noob with his powers but he's also vastly faster and stronger than anyone on team avenger.

Its very easy to see who wins, the ones who says Hulk or Thor beats Superman.

A: Did not see MOS
B: Wear purple pants to bed
C: Think Thor is on Hulks levellaughing out loud

Golgo13
Dc stomps.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
You are joking right? Clark dominates them. They literally have nothing to take him down, and please dont say Hulk, he could not even KO Loki or Thor.

And who is stopping Green Lantern here on that teamlaughing out loud

Clarks a noob with his powers. Thor/Hulk will handle him. Batman gets decimated by Cap. Hawkeye takes out GA. Lantern was a joke IM stomps. Flash is a wild card but meh...personally it's avengers fight to lose. They have Atleast a familiarity with each others powers and abilities. DC is a bunch of loose cannons whod probably team up against clark after they see how destructive he is

Golgo13
Clarks a noob? He certainly beat Zod who had way more fighting experience. Plus nothing Thor can do to superman. His durability was off the charts. JLA stomps.

Time Immemorial
Clarks a noob with his powers. Thor/Hulk will handle him. Batman gets decimated by Cap. Hawkeye takes out GA. Lantern was a joke IM stomps. Flash is a wild card but meh...personally it's avengers fight to lose. They have Atleast a familiarity with each others powers and abilities. DC is a bunch of loose cannons whod probably team up against clark after they see how destructive he is

Thor could not even Handle Kurse, lmaolaughing out loud

Noob Clark, the one that took on the Krypotnian soldiers like Zod, Faora and Nam?

Fact is he held back his whole life and when it was time to brawl, he unleashed the power.

Hawkeye does not take down Green Lantern, GL puts him in a elevator and sends him to the moon.

Deathbattles already proved that Bat's beats Cap.

Ironman got hit with a truck and fell apart in IM3, Superman>Semi>Ironman

The last part of them teaming up against Clark is trolling, reported.

Reflassshh
We've already been through this. Merry Christmas though. We have been not. Enlighten me.

Time Immemorial
-Izqr4nAdYo

Thor wrecked by someone not even on Kryptonian level.

Flyattractor
-Izqr4nAdYo

Thor wrecked by someone not even on Kryptonian level.

Well the Hammer did....I don't see that Thor really contributed that much to it.
smokin'

carver9
Originally posted by Reflassshh
We have been not. Enlighten me.

What's the best strength ft here iyo and why?

Golgo13
Lol

Time Immemorial
What's the best strength ft here iyo and why?

World Engine>Levithan

carver9
World Engine

Cracking Hull of Alien ship with ease

More of a durability and flight ft? Correct?

Ship is impressive. Do you not think Thor could Crack it?

Sin I AM
Thor could not even Handle Kurse, lmaolaughing out loud

Noob Clark, the one that took on the Krypotnian soldiers like Zod, Faora and Nam?

Fact is he held back his whole life and when it was time to brawl, he unleashed the power.

Hawkeye does not take down Green Lantern, GL puts him in a elevator and sends him to the moon.

Deathbattles already proved that Bat's beats Cap.

Ironman got hit with a truck and fell apart in IM3, Superman>Semi>Ironman

The last part of them teaming up against Clark is trolling, reported.

Stfu with that bs. Death battle fan voted b.s. holds zero weight on THIS forum, Movie Cap against Movie Batman is SPITE. Using the most current version he was a crippled version of his former self who got owned by Bane. Cap would annihilate him.

Noob Clark who was Atleast familiar with his powers beat some kryptonians who hadn't even figured out their abilities.

I said Hawkeye beats Green arrow and Tony beats the Lantern. More experienced. Qft my posts

Time Immemorial
Stfu with that bs. Death battle fan voted b.s. holds zero weight on THIS forum, Movie Cap against Movie Batman is SPITE. Using the most current version he was a crippled version of his former self who got owned by Bane. Cap would annihilate him.

Noob Clark who was Atleast familiar with his powers beat some kryptonians who hadn't even figured out their abilities.

I said Hawkeye beats Green arrow and Tony beats the Lantern. More experienced. Qft my posts

Superman>Kurse>Thor

GL>Loki>Black widow>Hawkeye

Cannon facts.

Silent Master
Captain America >>>>>>>> Baleman is also a fact.

Sin I AM
Superman>Kurse>Thor

GL>Loki>Black widow>Hawkeye

Cannon facts.

Whatever learn to read. I said Thor/Hulk. Which Supermam is not soloing.

GL did nothing that IRON MAN (because that's who i pit him against) can't handle. An experienced Iron Man is better than a rookie Hal unless you'd care to bz it. Black Widow and Clint take on GA. And Flash is the wildcard. Batman is the WEAKEST character mentioned.

Trying reading post before responding with your rabid fanboyism pleb

Time Immemorial
Whatever learn to read. I said Thor/Hulk. Which Supermam is not soloing.

GL did nothing that IRON MAN (because that's who i pit him against) can't handle. An experienced Iron Man is better than a rookie Hal unless you'd care to bz it. Black Widow and Clint take on GA. And Flash is the wildcard. Batman is the WEAKEST character mentioned.

Trying reading post before responding with your rabid fanboyism pleb

Kal handled two kryptonians who are faster and stronger then Thor and Hulk. Again Cannon fact.

Feats are based on post movie.

Ergo Gl is not a rookie.

However that Rookie Gl took out Parralax. Iron man would have been defeated by Parrallax.

Again are you denying Thor got rage stomped by Kurse?laughing out loud

Look who the fanboy is.

carver9
Kal handled two kryptonians who are faster and stronger then Thor and Hulk. Again Cannon fact.

Ergo Gl is not a rookie.

However that Rookie Gl took out Parralax. Iron man would have been defeated by Parrallax.

Look who the fanboy is.

no expression

You cant be serious.

Sin I AM

Ergo Gl is not a rookie.

Look who the fanboy is.

Sin I AM
Idiocy. I wont keep entertaining children..continue with your drivel

Time Immemorial
Idiocy. I wont keep entertaining children..continue with your drivel

You actually started it with your first idiotic post.

Time Immemorial
no expression

You cant be serious.

Try and refute it.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Silent Master
Captain America >>>>>>>> Baleman is also a fact. Goes without saying tbh the only thing Baleman had over Cap was intelligence/ingenuity

Golgo13

Ergo Gl is not a rookie.

Look who the fanboy is.

Iron Man would have been CRUSHED by Parallax. No comparison.

carver9
Try and refute it.

The Kryptonians did NOTHING that puts them on Thor or Hulks level. Nothing. Then, Superman didn't even beat them. At one point Faora had the advantage over him and the big guy was soloing. Faora got taken out by a missile and the big guy ended the fight by throwing a train at Superman.

Time Immemorial
The Kryptonians did NOTHING that puts them on Thor or Hulks level. Nothing.

Kurse trashed Thor like arrogent and cruel boy he was.

Faora had just ben trashed by MOS and he took her face mask shields down and was sensory overloaded.

Thor has zero feats that rival MOS or the Kryptonians, he can't even beat Kurse.

Hulk needed help from Iron Man to kill the Leviathan, and then needed help from Thor to kill the second one.

NemeBro
Superman snaps all their necks one at a time in the span of less than a millisecond.

Somewhat stronger and more durable than anyone on team Marvel, but literally thousands of times faster.

The movie Avengers have no business fighting someone who can circle half the globe in a couple seconds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.