Zod & Namek vs Thor and Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Fight in Smallville

carver9
Namek get the slob beat out of him by Hulk.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Namek get the slob beat out of him by Hulk.

Nope. laughing

He could not even KO Thor or Loki.

Arachnid1
Either Kyrptonian solos

NemeBro
Zod could solo. Nam-Ek's inferior mobility may allow Thor to play keep-away, but he would beat Hulk pretty handily.

Psychotron
Zod possibly solos.

quanchi112
Hulk solos.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Fight in Smallville

Kryptonians take it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Kryptonians take it. Based on ?

Robtard
The Incredible Hulk, Thor, The Avengers, Thor 2: The Dark World and Man of Steel. Obviously

quanchi112
The Incredible Hulk, Thor, The Avengers, Thor 2: The Dark World and Man of Steel. Obviously That is not an argument. One day maybe you will figure out how to debate.

Time Immemorial
Yall two should ****

quanchi112
Yall two should **** I **** him in the ass every time he tries to debate with me.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by quanchi112
I **** him in the ass every time he tries to debate with me.

laughing

Angelalex242
Thor and Hulk Kneel Before Zod.

(Look at Goku vs. Superman Death Battle. Then realize most of Superman's feats are just stuff any Kryptonian can do)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Thor and Hulk Kneel Before Zod.

(Look at Goku vs. Superman Death Battle. Then realize most of Superman's feats are just stuff any Kryptonian can do) Nah.

FrothByte
Kryptonians win. Though Nam-ek possibly gets KO'd. He's limited by his helmet weakness.

Did Namek ever diplay superspeed? Can't remember.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
Kryptonians win. Though Nam-ek possibly gets KO'd. He's limited by his helmet weakness.

Yes on super speed, his helmet weakness was never an issue due to him keeping it in full lockdown mode.

carver9
When did he display super speed?

Placidity
It's a kryptonian ability, unless you have reason to believe he doesn't have it.

Psychotron

Those helmets took shots from Superman, he'll be fine.

Time Immemorial
When did he display super speed?

When he fought duh, you dummylaughing out loud

Nice trolling though

carver9
Originally posted by Placidity
It's a kryptonian ability, unless you have reason to believe he doesn't have it.

So we just grant them abilities even though it was never displayed?

Time Immemorial
So we just grant them abilities even though it was never displayed?

Quit trolling you baffoon.

carver9
When he fought duh, you dummylaughing out loud

Nice trolling though

Show me.

Time Immemorial
Show me.

Watch the movie and show yourself.

Robtard
That is not an argument. One day maybe you will figure out how to debate.

"irony"

Tattoos N Scars
Spite. Zod can solo

Robtard
I **** him in the ass every time he tries to debate with me.

You forgot I've seen your hands in that pic posted in the MVF social, quan-buddy. They're tiny. You have tiny hands. Tiny hands; this is a fact. Condolences?

I expect a "no you!" reply in another thread soon, thanks, Tiny-Hands.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Psychotron
Those helmets took shots from Superman, he'll be fine.

They took punches from Superman and eventually broke. Proves they're not indestructible.

Robtard
I did screenshots awhile back, the only time the Kyprtonian helms were damaged was when the armor was down (in Zod's case) and partially down (in Faora's case). Nam-ek was smart enough to keep his fully armored when he fought.

Example of partially armored, not armored and fully armored:

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/GFO106/khelms.png

FrothByte
I did screenshots awhile back, the only time the Kyprtonian helms were damaged was when the armor was down (in Zod's case) and partially down (in Faora's case). Nam-ek was smart enough to keep his fully armored when he fought.

yes and I'm not arguing against that. But to think that they're indestructible just because it's armored up is silly. Tougher maybe, but since Superman never really unloaded on Namek's face like he did Zod we can't assume that the armored look can withstand Superman's punches for long.

The only thing we know for sure is that it looks different.

Robtard
yes and I'm not arguing against that. But to think that they're indestructible just because it's armored up is silly. Tougher maybe, but since Superman never really unloaded on Namek's face like he did Zod we can't assume that the armored look can withstand Superman's punches for long.

I don't think anyone argued "indestructible", but Kryptonian gear is extremely durable. When Superman was going all-out of armored-Zod, the armor withstood.

It doesn't take a lot of outside-the-box thinking to realize that a solid metal looking bit of war-gear would logically be more durable than a thin, transparent malleable piece. Though to the helm's credit, even when not fully armored, the clear face-mask can still take a lot of punishment before failing. iirc, Superman punched Zod in the face 7-8 times before Zod's broke.

Time Immemorial

Nam never took his armor down. Faora and Zod did. Hence them being weakened. He did not make that mistake.

Time Immemorial
I don't think anyone argued "indestructible", but Kryptonian gear is extremely durable. When Superman was going all-out of armored-Zod, the armor withstood.

It doesn't take a lot of outside-the-box thinking to realize that a solid metal looking bit of war-gear would logically be more durable than a thin, transparent malleable piece. Though to the helm's credit, even when not fully armored, the clear face-mask can still take a lot of punishment before failing. iirc, Superman punched Zod in the face 7-8 times before Zod's broke.

Agreed

FrothByte

I guess it boils down to whether you believe Thor and Hulk have enough force to break the mask. I believe they do, though it definitely won't be easy. Still, if they do break it then Namek is ph*cked.

Zod on the other hand... I don't see how they can take him out.

Robtard
I guess it boils down to whether you believe Thor and Hulk have enough force to break the mask. I believe they do, though it definitely won't be easy. Still, if they do break it then Namek is ph*cked.

Zod on the other hand... I don't see how they can take him out.

Agreed. I do think that either could damage the helm with enough hits, just hard to say how many since we know the transparent face-mask is very durable as is and Nam-ek isn't going to lower his armor.

Agreed.

FrothByte
Agreed. I do think that either could damage the helm with enough hits, just hard to say how many since we know the transparent face-mask is very durable as is and Nam-ek isn't going to lower his armor.

Agreed.

I guess one thing I consider as an advantage for Thor and Hulk is striking power. The kryptonians are faster, more durable and overall stronger... but I don't recall the krptonians having any striking feats to match the leviathan punch or Jotunheim buster. This is why I think Thor and Hulk have a chance at busting that helmet, but like you said it will need to be multiple hits.

In the end, I think we all agree the kryptonians win anyway.

NemeBro
When did he display super speed? V8wmvjNf9FQ

Fifty seconds in, Name-Ek hops into the fray in a blur and catches Superman mid-flight.

At 1:18 he jumps forward and creates a sonic boom.

He's not as fast as Faora, Zod, or Superman, but he still has Kryptonian super speed. These feats and the ability to fight Superman put his speed above Hulk and Thor's.

Placidity
^ Good catches.

But unnecessary to appease that slimeball Carver. It is an kryptonian ability - not a Superman ability, not a Zod ability, not a Faora ability, he doesn't need to show it since the others have.

Can Tony Stark run if we never saw him run?

quanchi112
"irony" Unlike you I back my claims

quanchi112
You forgot I've seen your hands in that pic posted in the MVF social, quan-buddy. They're tiny. You have tiny hands. Tiny hands; this is a fact. Condolences?

I expect a "no you!" reply in another thread soon, thanks, Tiny-Hands. Still doesn't stop my cock from violating your *******, dirtbag.

Time Immemorial
^ Good catches.

But unnecessary to appease that slimeball Carver. It is an kryptonian ability - not a Superman ability, not a Zod ability, not a Faora ability, he doesn't need to show it since the others have.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Plac you are awesome.

Never leave us...

Never.

Carver watches the movies with his grandmas glasses on and then wants us to explain the movie in details to him.

Robtard
Unlike you I back my claims

"irony"

Robtard
Still doesn't stop my cock from violating your *******, dirtbag.

Dude, I saw that pic of yours that was posted; you have tiny hands. Tiny hands.

quanchi112
"irony" I am correct while you continue to champion, stupidity.

quanchi112
Dude, I saw that pic of yours that was posted; you have tiny hands. Tiny hands. Quit hitting on me, loser boy.

FrothByte
^ Good catches.

Unfortunately the kryptonians didn't all display the same level of powers. Faora and Namek for example couldn't fly or have heat vision. Zod didn't have them either until later.

So asking whether Namek had super speed was a valid question.

Now that there's proof at least we can let the question rest.

Placidity
Unfortunately the kryptonians didn't all display the same level of powers. Faora and Namek for example couldn't fly or have heat vision. Zod didn't have them either until later.

So asking whether Namek had super speed was a valid question.

Now that there's proof at least we can let the question rest.

Speed and strength are abilities that do not need to be "activated".

StealthRanger
Originally posted by NemeBro
V8wmvjNf9FQ

Fifty seconds in, Name-Ek hops into the fray in a blur and catches Superman mid-flight.

He's not as fast as Faora, Zod, or Superman, but he still has Kryptonian super speed. These feats and the ability to fight Superman put his speed above Hulk and Thor's.

Good find, that should shut the whole "combat speed" argument up. Unless they'll downplay that too

As for the thread Zod effortlessly solos

Namek can stomp Hulk, though Thor might be able to play keepaway, assuming he can get off the ground before being shredded

Reflassshh
Zod can solo, add Namek and it's unintended spite.

quanchi112
Hulk solos.

carver9
V8wmvjNf9FQ

laughing out loud

Is that it?

Hulk speed fts (don't even know how fast Superman was flying when Namek caught him).

He is punching a plane and as soon as the guy ejects Hulk turns his attention to him and catch him during mid flight. Hulk snatching alien flying crafts out of the air. Hulk grabbing Ironman who was falling from orbit. Blitzed Loki while Loki was looking directly at him. Nice speed fts though (lol).

http://youtu.be/SdkKB0-gQq8

Robtard
I am correct while you continue to champion, stupidity.

"irony"

Quit hitting on me, loser boy.

Dude, your hands are tiny. That pic doesn't lie. Tiny hands.

Robtard
laughing out loud

Is that it?

Hulk speed fts (don't even know how fast Superman was flying when Namek caught him).

He is punching a plane and as soon as the guy ejects Hulk turns his attention to him and catch him during mid flight. Hulk snatching alien flying crafts out of the air. Hulk grabbing Ironman who was falling from orbit. Blitzed Loki while Loki was looking directly at him. Nice speed fts though (lol).

Hulk has extremely good reflexes (too bad we can't use Hulk 2004, as they're even better), but it's nowhere near the super-speed the Kryptonians displayed.

quanchi112
"irony"

Dude, your hands are tiny. That pic doesn't lie. Tiny hands. Stupidity. Who checks out a man's hands. Honestly.

NemeBro
laughing out loud

Is that it?

None of those feats are as fast as the speed of sound. Nam-Ek's exceed it, as proven by his catching the massively hypersonic Superman and actually creating a sonic boom.

I honestly am not sure how you believed that any of the feats you posted are even nearly the same level.

Catching a chair that has been ejected by a plane?

Snatching large crafts that were moving slower than the speed of sound?

Reacting to terminal velocity?

Cheap-shotting someone with no notable speed feats?

Come on. Try harder.

I'll accept your concession though. Before you were asserting that Nam-Ek had no speed feats at all. Glad you can admit you were wrong. thumb up

Robtard
Stupidity. Who checks out a man's hands. Honestly.

Dude, you have tiny hands. That pic doesn't lie.

quanchi112
Dude, you have tiny hands. That pic doesn't lie. Dude, jerk off about my hands on your own time, homo.

laughing out loud

Robtard
Dude, jerk off about my hands on your own time, homo.

laughing out loud

Dude, your hands are tiny, that pic was brutally honest. If you're eating a burger, do you have to cut it in half in order to hold it?

quanchi112
Dude, your hands are tiny, that pic was brutally honest. If you're eating a burger, do you have to cut it in half in order to hold it? So your sexual fantasies involve my sexy hands and ground chuck.

You're a weird Latina.

Robtard
So your sexual fantasies involve my sexy hands and ground chuck.

You're a weird Latina.

Dude, your hands a tiny; that pic doesn't lie. Do you wear some sort of thumb and/or finger extensions when playing video games to help you reach all the buttons on the controller?

quanchi112
Dude, your hands a tiny; that pic doesn't lie. Do you wear some sort of thumb and/or finger extensions when playing video games to help you reach all the buttons on the controller? You are so obsessed with everything about me. You are an embarrassment.

Hulk wins, obsessed guy.

Robtard
Just asking questions, but if you're so bothered with me asking questions concerning how you cope with having such tiny-hands in a normal sized world, just say so and I will stop, quan-buddy

eg I can't imagine you'd ever upgrade and get the iPhone 6; let alone the 6plus, those larger screens would probably be a nightmare to navigate with your tiny-hands

quanchi112
Just asking questions, but if you're so bothered with me asking questions concerning how you cope with having such tiny-hands in a normal sized world, just say so and I will stop, quan-buddy

eg I can't imagine you'd ever upgrade and get the iPhone 6; let alone the 6plus, those larger screens would probably be a nightmare to navigate with your tiny-hands Continue to obsess over me. I find you both pathetic and insecure in the most harmless way possible.

Robtard
Continue to obsess over me. I find you both pathetic and insecure in the most harmless way possible.

"irony"

Are those tiny-hands (pic doesn't lie) of yours an advantage or disadvantage when using chopsticks?

quanchi112
"irony"

Are those tiny-hands (pic doesn't lie) of yours an advantage or disadvantage when using chopsticks? The obsession with me continues, shorty.

Robtard
The obsession with me do times, shorty.

"with me do times"? Are you hitting on me again or something? Weird

What about when using a spoon, do you normally go for the smallest one due to your tiny-hands?

quanchi112
"with me do times"? Are you hitting on me again or something? Weird

What about when using a spoon, do you normally go for the smallest one due to your tiny-hands? So you edited my quote. What's ironic is such a tiny man would dare ever call someone of average height the word tiny. Sad little bloke you are.

Robtard
So you edited my quote. What's ironic is such a tiny man would dare ever call someone of average height the word tiny. Sad little bloke you are.

Nope, you edited under the 2mins. It's okay though, I am glad you corrected yourself, you're finally listening to me thumb up

Your hands are tiny, are you claiming now that the pic posted lies? When scratching an itch, do you have to scratch 2-3 times longer due to your tiny fingers?

quanchi112
Nope, you edited under the 2mins. It's okay though, I am glad you corrected yourself, you're finally listening to me thumb up

Your hands are tiny, are you claiming now that the pic posted lies? When scratching an itch, do you have to scratch 2-3 times longer due to your tiny fingers? Quit lying. You're a weird lonely guy.

Quit obsessing over my sexy hands. You claim to be straight but your lust gives you away

Robtard
Quit lying. You're a weird lonely guy.

Quit obsessing over my sexy hands. You claim to be straight but your lust gives you away

"irony"

Dude, your hands are very tiny, that pic of yours was shockingly honest. Have you ever heard what women say about a man's hand-size?

quanchi112
"irony"

Dude, your hands are very tiny, that pic of yours was shockingly honest. Have you ever heard what women say about a man's hand-size? How many posts of you obsessing over a body part of mine. You're very sad.

Robtard
How many posts of you obsessing over a body part of mine. You're very sad.

"irony"

I don't want to be the one to tell you then what women generally say about a man having tiny-hands like yours (pic doesn't lie), google it if you must. Brace yourself though, quan-buddy

quanchi112
"irony"

I don't want to be the one to tell you then what women generally say about a man having tiny-hands like yours (pic doesn't lie), google it if you must. Brace yourself though, quan-buddy Another goofy obsessive post from our resident gay dwarf, Roberta.

Robtard
LoL, dude. You have tiny hands, that pic proves it

Psychotron
laughing out loud

Is that it?

Dude, that video shows Hulk barely catching up with Black Widow, a powerless human girl. Namek is unquestionably faster.

TheVaultDweller
Zod and Namek take this without too much trouble. Thor and Hulk are arguably strong enough to hurt them, if they can land solid hits, but they are not fast enough to land those solid hits.

quanchi112
LoL, dude. You have tiny hands, that pic proves it You continue to obsess over my appearance, homo.

laughing out loud

Hulk wins, stupid dwarf.

Placidity
Okay, where are these pics. I am curious.

quanchi112
Okay, where are these pics. I am curious. Rob's masturbation stash probably in his closet.

Robtard
Okay, where are these pics. I am curious.

Lestov re-posted the pic in the MVF. It was originally posted somewhere in the Comic Vs, iirc

Robtard
Rob's masturbation stash probably in his closet.

Lol, dude, I saw that pic. Your hands are freaking tiny. Like really small.

quanchi112
Lol, dude, I saw that pic. Your hands are freaking tiny. Like really small. You are very obsessed with me. It's rather pathetic.

Robtard
You are very obsessed with me. It's rather pathetic.

You begged another man for a picture of me laughing out loud

But seriously, Quan. That pic of yours doesn't lie. Your hands are hilariously small. Tiny hands.

quanchi112
You begged another man for a picture of me laughing out loud

But seriously, Quan. That pic of yours doesn't lie. Your hands are hilariously small. Tiny hands. Dude, you are very gay. Don't try to deny it after obsessing over my hands for days. Be honest with yourself.

Robtard
Dude, you are very gay. Don't try to deny it after obsessing over my hands for days. Be honest with yourself.

laughing out loud You asked another man for a pic of me

Being totally honest, your hands are very tiny, that pic doesn't lie. Petite even.

quanchi112
laughing out loud You asked another man for a pic of me

Being totally honest, your hands are very tiny, that pic doesn't lie. Petite even. Dude, I am not gay. You are. Quit being ashamed of who you are and your man hands fetish.

FrothByte
You two... get a room.

quanchi112
You two... get a room. Rob wishes.

Robtard
Dude, I am not gay. You are. Quit being ashamed of who you are and your man hands fetish.

You begged me for pics in the MVF social and when I denied you, you asked another man to send you some from my FB laughing out loud

Your pic is brutally honest though; your hands are tiny. Tiny-Hands-Quan.

Werewolf582
Zod and Namek

carver9
None of those feats are as fast as the speed of sound. Nam-Ek's exceed it, as proven by his catching the massively hypersonic Superman and actually creating a sonic boom.

I honestly am not sure how you believed that any of the feats you posted are even nearly the same level.

Catching a chair that has been ejected by a plane?

Snatching large crafts that were moving slower than the speed of sound?

Reacting to terminal velocity?

Cheap-shotting someone with no notable speed feats?

Come on. Try harder.

I'll accept your concession though. Before you were asserting that Nam-Ek had no speed feats at all. Glad you can admit you were wrong. thumb up

How fast was Namek and Superman going when Namek caught Superman and prove it.

Time Immemorial
How fast was Namek and Superman going when Namek caught Superman and prove it.

Hulk could barley catch Black Widow running, now shut your mouth about him being faster.

Arachnid1
Hulk could barley catch Black Widow running, now shut your mouth about him being faster. Strong this. Hulk was slow as hell, movement and combat wise.

Thor was bobbing and weaving his punches while dishing out constantly their entire fight. Blonsky did the same thing with the cap serum in The Incredible Hulk.

You dont need to give any kind of number estimate as to how fast the Kryptonians were going. No matter what, it's plenty faster than Hulk or Thor.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Strong this. Hulk was slow as hell, movement and combat wise.

Thor was bobbing and weaving his punches while dishing out constantly their entire fight. Blonsky did the same thing with the cap serum in The Incredible Hulk.

You dont need to give any kind of number estimate as to how fast the Kryptonians were going. No matter what, it's plenty faster than Hulk or Thor.

Yup, Carver is just trolling as usual.

NemeBro
How fast was Namek and Superman going when Namek caught Superman and prove it. Faster than the speed of sound, proven by him catching the massively hypersonic Superman off-guard. thumb up

Sort of like Nam-Ek was going when he actually created a sonic boom with a charge. Interesting how you cowardly ignored the other feat I brought up. thumb down

It's also interesting to notice your double-standards. Hulk catching Loki (a much slower character than Superman, mind you) is the better speed feat? How fast was that punk going? wink

Be a dear and tell me how fast Hulk would have to be to perform any of the frankly embarrassing speed feats you've brought up. smile

Time Immemorial
Yea Captain America tagged Loki, so in Carvers opinion he must be FLT.

Psychotron
Namek moved fast enough to create a sonic boom, that means he had to go faster than the speed of sound, which is 343.2 metres per second. There are your numbers, Carver. Namek can go 0 to 768+ mph in a split second. What does Hulk have on that?

Time Immemorial
Namek moved fast enough to create a sonic boom, that means he had to go faster than the speed of sound, which is 343.2 metres per second. There are your numbers, Carver. Namek can go 0 to 768+ mph in a split second. What does Hulk have on that?

Blitzed Loki while Loki was looking directly at him. Nice speed fts though (lol).

He hit a unengaged unmoving Loki.

Carver Logic.

Psychotron
Ah, yes. I forgot about that scene. FTL reflexes right there.

Time Immemorial
Ah, yes. I forgot about that scene. FTL reflexes right there.

No worries, we all have have our days, unfortunately for Carver, every day is that day.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Strong this. Hulk was slow as hell, movement and combat wise.

Yup.

Psychotron
No worries, we all have have our days, unfortunately for Carver, every day is that day.

I refuse to believe he's serious. Like, there's no way anyone would actually equate a sonic boom with snatching a twink off the floor.

Time Immemorial
Thats how carver is, he sees everything behind the eyes of an idiot.

Stigma
Zod solos. Adding Namek is an overkill.

Also lol @ the idea of Hulk being faster/as fast as the Kryptonians.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.