Godzilla attacks Hogwarts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reflassshh
1: Zilla attacks the school
2: 2014 Godzilla brings it to the students
3: Composite Godzilla

You can use characters from outside the school. (Voldemort, etc.)

Lizard or wizard?

Time Immemorial
Lizard

Placidity
Just keeping track here.

1. Lord Sith
2. Howards

RJ 2.0
What's Howards?

Dr Will Hatch
Godzilla vs an army of Howard Stern's? Color me intrigued.

Arachnid1
An insta-kill curse is an insta-kill curse.

I know people are going to argue that the wizards never used it on something of Godzilla's size, and they'd be right, but it IS magic. I feel like it should be able to disregard something like that. The spells only purpose is to kill any living thing it makes contact with, and Godzilla should fit into that category.

If we really need to push it, Voldemort and his Elder Wand should be able to do it. He's shield breaking charm was powerful enough to destroy the bubble that encased all of Hogwarts.

I give this to the wizards.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Godzilla vs an army of Howard Stern's? Color me intrigued. I was thinking Howard the Duck.

Kazenji
^ Same here.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Arachnid1
An insta-kill curse is an insta-kill curse.

I know people are going to argue that the wizards never used it on something of Godzilla's size, and they'd be right, but it IS magic. I feel like it should be able to disregard something like that. The spells only purpose is to kill any living thing it makes contact with, and Godzilla should fit into that category.

If we really need to push it, Voldemort and his Elder Wand should be able to do it. He's shield breaking charm was powerful enough to destroy the bubble that encased all of Hogwarts.

I give this to the wizards.

Meh, Godzilla is on another level, literally a god.

Mindship
Attacks Howard's what?

Does this involve Wolowitz?

Reflassshh
laughing out loud ok, hogwarts*

Add howard the duck if you feel like it, you bunch of tossers huhu

Time Immemorial
This changes everything then, Howard the Duck wins and shits on Harrys Potters mouth.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
This changes everything then, Howard the Duck wins and shits on Harrys Potters mouth. Hell yes he does.

RJ 2.0
For the record Godzilla rapes Hogwarts.

StealthRanger
Any incarnation of Godzilla can solo the Harry Potterverse

Destroying a shield which only tanks blasts about as powerful as RPG's at best against a guy who tanks ****ing nuclear bombs without any damage

10/10 logic thumb up

KingD19
Also need to point out that the Death Eaters did some major damage to that shield. Voldemort just did the final blow.

And Dragons in HP are highly resistant if not outright immune to magic. What is Godzilla besides a building sized dragon?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
For the record Godzilla rapes Hogwarts.

Literally.

NemeBro
There is some precedence for huge and durable creatures being resistant or immune to some magic.

I don't recall the killing curse being used against a dragon, however.

steverules_2
I preferred this thread when it was Howard's

Reflassshh
You are Howard's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.