Batman Vs Wesker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
I got this fight idea from One Minute Melee by deathbattle creator

Wesker Beat down Batman on that one minute video

and of course Batman fans got Piss off ( as always when Batman get his butt kicked)

so I post the fight here . but instead one minute fight it shall be Seven minutes.

Like Wesker said to chris in RE5.

"Seven minutes. Seven minutes is all I can spare to play with you"

So here in this fight Wesker and batman start the fight from great distance from each other. Both had no preparation of each other skills.

this is just random encounter. The fight take place within the empty warehouse

Wesker got his handgun and his super strength and speed. and Batman has normal gadgets.

Whom take it? Does Wesker beat Batman just like in that One Minute Melee battle video?

or batman now has fighting chance since is Seven minutes fight

EmptyHearted
for those whom never saw batman vs Wesker in one minute fight video

here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiDjJ9ahua0

Idraxz
I'd go with Bats, sure Wesker is fast but Bats has a ridiculous variety of gadgets, stealth and far superior skill and intellect to make up the difference.;

Jmanghan
Lol, someone redid my thread nice and proper, cheers mate.

Ridley_Prime
Batman gets stomped even harder if it's 7 minutes instead of one minute like in that video. Maybe if he had prep-time for Wesker but here he doesn't, and whatever batarangs and stuff thrown can easily be dodged.

pym-ftw
Are you using the final Wesker? He roflstomps Bruce

Even base Wesker is a lot tougher than Bruce and could just demolish him in H2H.

I'd highly recommend that we don't bring gear up, Wesker carries the viruses on him

Reflassshh
So is Wesker playing around with bats or he really wants to beat bruce's ass?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.