MoS Zod Vs Dark World Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
No prep. No BFR. Midtown Manhattan.

krisblaze
Here you go!

riv6672
If only you took that much time to research MBs TP. smile

There's a movie vs movie character thread with double digit responses, about 13 spots down from this one, BTW, they might need your help. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by riv6672
If only you took that much time to research MBs TP. smile

There's a movie vs movie character thread with double digit responses, about 13 spots down from this one, BTW, they might need your help. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thats not a response, or a good rebuttal, just because someone breaks the rules, does that mean you get too as well? I'm sure your mom taught you better.

As a mod from hero chat you should know how to uphold forum rules, or do you just come here to troll and create dumb threads in wrong forums?

riv6672
Odd, i guess kris must have missed my post. Still no helpful link in the other thread....huh

Time Immemorial
Go away riv, no one likes you, troll.

riv6672
Well, since kris is the only one to respond, is MIA, and never gave an opinion, i'll say i believe Kurse beats Zod. To his knees. eek!

Time Immemorial
Well, since kris is the only one to respond, is MIA, and never gave an opinion, i'll say i believe Kurse beats Zod. To his knees. eek!

Zero evidence to back this up, stupid ass.

StealthRanger
Zod stomps Kurse and Thor at the same time

relentless1
Zoe would ***** smack Kurse back to the dark world, Kurse has no chance

Reflassshh
Zod would laugh in his face and bitchslap him into oblivion.

playa1258
Zod curbstomps.

Time Immemorial
Seeing as Loki got a spear through him with ease, Zod pulls his head off via neck snap.

quanchi112
Kurse wins.

playa1258
Based on?

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Based on? Kurse' superior showings than this crybaby.

Psychotron
Kurse was impaled by freaking Loki, Zod rapes him.

TheVaultDweller
Zod would beat Kurse all day long.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Psychotron
Kurse was impaled by freaking Loki, Zod rapes him. Zod had his neck broken by a farmboy who cried afterwards. Kurse stomps.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by quanchi112
Zod had his neck broken by a farmboy who cried afterwards. Kurse stomps. A farmboy who would snap Kurse's and Thor's neck, between laughs.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Reflassshh
A farmboy who would snap Kurse's and Thor's neck, between laughs. Nah, bitchboy Kal cried after he did so. He's a *****. Kurse stomps.

Robtard
No prep. No BFR. Midtown Manhattan.

A very tiny black hole like singularity crushed Kurse

Kal, who Zod powered up to be similar to in abilities was able to resist a much large singularity

Kryptonians > Roided out Dark Elves

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
A very tiny black hole like singularity crushed Kurse

Kal, who Zod powered up to be similar to in abilities was able to resist a much large singularity

Kryptonians > Roided out Dark Elves This is a a horrible manner of debating. It's like saying the bodybuilder Ronnie Coleman bench presses a lot more than Tyson therefore he crushes him in a fight. Try to actually think for a change.

Reflassshh
Nah, bitchboy Kal cried after he did so. He's a *****. Kurse stomps. How does that have anything to do with Kal not snapping Kurse like a pig?. Try harder.

Robtard
This is a a horrible manner of debating.

It's like saying the bodybuilder Ronnie Coleman bench presses a lot more than Tyson therefore he crushes him in a fight. Try to actually think for a change.

"irony"

What a truly awful analogy. I expect better even from you

quanchi112
Originally posted by Reflassshh
How does that have anything to do with Kal not snapping Kurse like a pig?. Try harder. He only did so as a last resort because innocents were involved. Did you event watch the film ? laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
"irony"

What a truly awful analogy. I expect better even from you This guy colors better than Kurse therefore Zod wins--Robtard a beacon of wisdom.

meep-meep
This is a a horrible manner of debating. It's like saying the bodybuilder Ronnie Coleman bench presses a lot more than Tyson therefore he crushes him in a fight. Try to actually think for a change.

Actually, it's more like Ronnie Coleman benches a lot more than Tyson therefore he crushes him in a bench press contest.

jinXed by JaNx
Nah, bitchboy Kal cried after he did so. He's a *****. Kurse stomps.

Kal lost his composure because he single handedly murdered the last of his kind. Thor threw a tantrum and whimpered like a small child over a Girl and he beat Kurse

Psychotron
This is a a horrible manner of debating. It's like saying the bodybuilder Ronnie Coleman bench presses a lot more than Tyson therefore he crushes him in a fight. Try to actually think for a change.

Well Ronnie does bench press a shitload, he used to be a powerlifter, and he'd win in a fight too, he's a cop and carries a gun.

But Robtard is right, this is a retarded analogy. Kurse doesn't have superior skills to Kal, it'd be more accurate to say that this is like Ronnie Coleman vs. a much weaker, newbie lifter. A stomp for Big Blue.

Werewolf582
Zod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.