Superman: Stalemate.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Pre-DCnU

Who can stalemate Clark every single time? Without either gaining the upper hand on the other while going all out and doing their best.

carver9
Captain Marvel and Orion.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Captain Marvel and Orion. new Billy?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Pre-DCnU

Who can stalemate Clark every single time? Without either gaining the upper hand on the other while going all out and doing their best.

Going all out? Thor, Orion, Pre DCnU Captain Marvel, WBH and some more.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Going all out? Thor, Orion, Pre DCnU Captain Marvel, WBH and some more.

Yes to most no to WB Hulk.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Stoic
Yes to most no to WB Hulk.

I think Superman can hold his own strength wise as he has the better feats, the durability will be negated by the speed and vice versa, that's why it is a stalemate.

Stoic
I think Superman can hold his own strength wise as he has the better feats, the durability will be negated by the speed and vice versa, that's why it is a stalemate.

Better feats than indirectly destroying more than a planet while hitting someone else? Not an average Superman.or Orion, Thor, or any of the others. It was pretty clear what WB Hulk was, and he just wasn't in the power class that he was at during WW Hulk. This isn't really something that's hard to see. Faster yes, more versatile yes, power no. WB Hulk had the power of a sun amplified Superman, not a normal one.

DarkSaint85
Pre-DCnU

Orion, Billy, Thor evil face

Prof. T.C McAbe
Better feats than indirectly destroying more than a planet while hitting someone else? Not an average Superman.or Orion, Thor, or any of the others. It was pretty clear what WB Hulk was, and he just wasn't in the power class that he was at during WW Hulk. This isn't really something that's hard to see. Faster yes, more versatile yes, power no. WB Hulk had the power of a sun amplified Superman, not a normal one.

An planet in a magical dimension shared feat with an magically amped Betty and Hulk possibly too. After that, even more amped they couldn't even dmage the earth, so no don't see those feats greater than the benchpress feat nor the brainiac ship feat. I see a durability advantage from WBh but then again we have clark surviving multiple black holes, so with speed and equal strength, we have a stalemate thanks to wbh HF.

pym-ftw
Butterball

pym-ftw
Ok

Sin I AM
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Butterball

Horrible character. Such potential

carver9

Please don't debate that topic with him. Most know Superman isn't beating WBH. Leave it at that. He is the same guy that said Superman is skyfather level.

zopzop
Captain Marvel would get destroyed by Superman if both were going all out. From DC : only a geared out WW and Orion could do it (from the Herald Tier).

From Marvel : Thor or Surfer could do it.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
Captain Marvel would get destroyed by Superman if both were going all out. From DC : only a geared out WW and Orion could do it (from the Herald Tier).

I use to think that Cap could match him but he's so watered down lately

zopzop
I use to think that Cap could match him but he's so watered down lately
Truth be told, he was never a match for Superman.

Every time they fought, Cap either sucker attacked him, lost straight up, or Superman was holding back.

Sin I AM

Every time they fought, Cap either sucker attacked him, lost straight up, or Superman was holding back.

Every fight?

Golgo13

Golden Age Captain Marvel can.

carver9

Sigh.

abhilegend
In Herald tier, nobody. Even bloodlusted Orion was only able to stalemate a holding back superman, and superman has flat out overpowered people who have oneshotted Orion.

krisblaze
Many can match his output, but none can stalemate him.

When people like Superman, Thor or Surfer start throwing around their best then they're swinging way out of their tier.

Sin I AM
So who then? I'm not relegating it solely to the heralds. I'm saying who if anyone can go blow for blow without a clear cut winner

-K-M-
Bizarro shifty

krisblaze
So who then? I'm not relegating it solely to the heralds. I'm saying who if anyone can go blow for blow without a clear cut winner

No-one barring power-dampening shenanigans and whatnot.

I can't imagine a scenario where Superman going all out isn't enough to take down his opponent, and opponent is strong enough to take it but can't take him down.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by krisblaze
No-one barring power-dampening shenanigans and whatnot.

I can't imagine a scenario where Superman going all out isn't enough to take down his opponent, and opponent is strong enough to take it but can't take him down.

I want to say classic juggs. He could withstand the punishment and give alot in return.

Zack Fair
Superman vs Superman from IC >>?

zopzop
I want to say classic juggs. He could withstand the punishment and give alot in return.
Except classic Juggernaut was all over the place in regards to his durability.

Nightcrawler hurt him with a torch from a chandelier, Shatterstar took out his eye, Prof Hulk was working him over, etc..

abhilegend
Originally posted by -K-M-
Bizarro shifty
Superman has koed bizarro at least three times, two times with one punch.

Sin I AM
Except classic Juggernaut was all over the place in regards to his durability.

Nightcrawler hurt him with a torch from a chandelier, Shatterstar took out his eye, Prof Hulk was working him over, etc..

Are u lowballing zop cause his highs are high

abhilegend
Juggy isn't strong enough to stalemate superman even if we take the imaginary version which can't be koed.

Sin I AM
I just find it hard to believe abhi, especially giving it his best. Agree to disagree

abhilegend
Without his force field? He has no showing of durability that exceeds superman.

zopzop
He only has one impressive high, surviving that Godblast from a Loki-cursed Thor.

No other showing worth mentioning comes to mind (keeping in mind I'm not including heavily amped versions of Juggernaut like 8th Day or Trion).

abhilegend
I just find it hard to believe abhi, especially giving it his best. Agree to disagree
Juggy himself said he was as strong as Thor. If you find it credible, Diana stalemated him in a slugfest in Unlimited Access which she could never do against superman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Without his force field? He has no showing of durability that exceeds superman. Lies.

Neoprime
Silver Surfer, Captain Marvel, Captain Marvel, Martian Man-Hunter, and Doomsday.

panthergod
Captain Marvel gets 1-2 shotted by All Out Superman. Nu Supes tears him apart.

panthergod
Surfers gets one shotted. Doomsday and Thanos are the only ones who have a prayer.

carver9
SMDH.

krisblaze
Originally posted by panthergod
Surfers gets one shotted. Doomsday and Thanos are the only ones who have a prayer.

The only ones out of who?

Out of every comic book character? no expression

panthergod
As in thats the level of character you have to get to in order to match All Out Superman. While previously rendered weakened exhausted and sevetely injuried against a n above top tier superquick DoS Doomsday he was able to go from hurting his hands punching Doomsday to punching him to DEATH in a few moments. Went from barely able to dent an Imperiex Probe with an Elite top tiet class supersperd + hv blasts+ freeze breath., to cracking its outer shell with his fingers, to even later when really all out oneshotting them. He 1-3 shots, teamwreckers let alone top tiers. Can over power 5 top tiers at once, one by each appendage. Withstand shots from a character that merked Orion. Dive through Godfire Darkseid who was tanking shots from the Source+Anti--Life being.

Dint sleep. Hes easily Thanos class.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Ok I though this is an normal Superman who will fight an all out opponent. If both are all out, iow OWAW Superman vs any Herald, it is a stomp of epic proportions, he would also stomp WBH.

krisblaze
As in thats the level of character you have to get to in order to match All Out Superman. While previously rendered weakened exhausted and sevetely injuried against a n above top tier superquick DoS Doomsday he was able to go from hurting his hands punching Doomsday to punching him to DEATH in a few moments. Went from barely able to dent an Imperiex Probe with an Elite top tiet class supersperd + hv blasts+ freeze breath., to cracking its outer shell with his fingers, to even later when really all out oneshotting them. He 1-3 shots, teamwreckers let alone top tiers. Can over power 5 top tiers at once, one by each appendage. Withstand shots from a character that merked Orion. Dive through Godfire Darkseid who was tanking shots from the Source+Anti--Life being.

Dint sleep. Hes easily Thanos class.

Yes, thank you for the repetition of Superman's most well known feats and supporting hype.

I only wanted to know why you said "only Thanos and Doomsday".

As in thats the level of character you have to get to in order to match All Out Superman.
I take it this is your answer smile

Reflassshh
Ok I though this is an normal Superman who will fight an all out opponent. If both are all out, iow OWAW Superman vs any Herald, it is a stomp of epic proportions, he would also stomp WBH. thumb up

CatL18
In Herald tier, nobody. Even bloodlusted Orion was only able to stalemate a holding back superman, and superman has flat out overpowered people who have oneshotted Orion.
I have question.
Superman,Thor,green Lantern,etc, They have tanked/defeated univesal, even multiversal being. and Many character have done something far better than their tier.
Are their feat is treated as only PIS?

krisblaze
Originally posted by CatL18
I have question.
Superman,Thor,green Lantern,etc, They have tanked/defeated univesal, even multiversal being. and Many character have done something far better than their tier.
Are their feat is treated as only PIS?

Yes.

Only Superman gets a free pass on PIS because of his "metaphysical importance" or whatever.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by krisblaze
Yes.

Only Superman gets a free pass on PIS because of his "metaphysical importance" or whatever.

Is that still a thing? I thought that was undone

-K-M-
Superman has koed bizarro at least three times, two times with one punch.

Has he? I don't think I have seen them. Can you pm the scans when you get a chance?

Thanks

quanchi112

Dint sleep. Hes easily Thanos class. Darkseid's body was not solid mass and he is nowhere near Thanos levels despite the fanatics deepest wishes. Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Ok I though this is an normal Superman who will fight an all out opponent. If both are all out, iow OWAW Superman vs any Herald, it is a stomp of epic proportions, he would also stomp WBH. Based on ?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

Based on the comics you don't read, FOOL!

panthergod
Originally posted by quanchi112
Darkseid's body was not solid mass and he is nowhere near Thanos levels despite the fanatics deepest wishes. Based on ?

1) Lie.

2) correct he is far, far, FAR more powerful than Thanos.

Stoic
Perrikus, Ultron (Janet Pym), Sentry, Doomsday, Magog, Surfer (if angry enough), Infinity Man.

carver9
God!!! Superman fans.

ODG
Surfers gets one shotted. Doomsday and Thanos are the only ones who have a prayer. I didn't realize Santa gave advanced idiot syndrome for Christmas. You must have gotten three gift boxes full.

Stoic
Originally posted by ODG
I didn't realize Santa gave advanced idiot syndrome for Christmas. You must have gotten three gift boxes full.

It could be the world sized Brainiac ship showing, but then again Hyperion's universal feat trumps even that IMO. I wouldn't give Hyperion the win over Thanos even with that feat.

carver9
It could be the world sized Brainiac ship showing, but then again Hyperion's universal feat trumps even that IMO. I wouldn't give Hyperion the win over Thanos even with that feat.

He sun amped before doing that though.

Reflassshh
^ It is unclear if he was sun amped or not.

ODG
^ Yeah, he seemed to burn out whatever amp he received with that super heat vision shot. Originally posted by Stoic
It could be the world sized Brainiac ship showing, but then again Hyperion's universal feat trumps even that IMO. I wouldn't give Hyperion the win over Thanos even with that feat. I prefer my Santa theory. Only so much stupid you could wrangle out of reading a single comic.

Stoic
Originally posted by ODG
^ Yeah, he seemed to burn out whatever amp he received with that super heat vision shot. I prefer my Santa theory. Only so much stupid you could wrangle out of reading a single comic.

Yeah plus he could have had too much nog, and cookies.

krisblaze
Superman one-shotting the Surfer isn't necessarily a low showing for the Surfer.

Like I mentioned earlier, Surfer, Superman and Thor are probably all capable of one-shotting one another when they're going all out smile

h1a8
Pre-DCnU

Who can stalemate Clark every single time? Without either gaining the upper hand on the other while going all out and doing their best. someone who is very strong and durable but very slow in comparison.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Based on the comics you don't read, FOOL! Such as ?

1) Lie.

2) correct he is far, far, FAR more powerful than Thanos. His form was obvious to all but the fanatics who try to twist the showing into something that it is not.

Based on ? I'm asking for a reasoning not you to continue to state baseless claims. Provide some evidence, kid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.