(Devil May Cry) Dante vs (Marvel) The Incredible Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who takes this? Dante has access to all his powers, weapons, transformations, and abilities from every game.

Hulk has no restrictions.

There is no outside help,

Battle takes place in a barren wasteland.

EmptyHearted
what version of the Hulk?

Comic Book Version?

Or Movie version?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
what version of the Hulk?

Comic Book Version?

Or Movie version?

This may not make sense, but... both.

Any which one where the Hulk is at his strongest, as well as Dante having every ability, weapon, and transformation he's ever had in any DMC/DmC media ever made, including the anime.

trexalfa
Then Hulk smashes with ridiculous easy. What made you think Dante has a chance against someone who can break planets with his fists? And probably other ridiculously high end feats I'm not going to bother mentioning.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by trexalfa
Then Hulk smashes with ridiculous easy. What made you think Dante has a chance against someone who can break planets with his fists? And probably other ridiculously high end feats I'm not going to bother mentioning.

Well Dante wins because The Hulk is so F****** Overrated Crap big grin big grin big grin

EmptyHearted
Not to mention Dante is better Looking then the Hulk wink wink wink

Sacred 117
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
Well Dante wins because The Hulk is so F****** Overrated Crap big grin big grin big grin

And Dante isn't? uhuh

Anyways, no.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Sacred 117
And Dante isn't? uhuh

Anyways, no.

Dante is badass. He can never be overrated

Dante got the ladies and got the Looks!

what does Hulk have? He got anger issue, he ugly as hell and he Smell Funny wink

EmptyHearted
Dante can please any woman in the bedroom.

I cannot say the same thing about the Hulk. the moment he lay on top of a woman.. he crush her flat so bad. That her head will Pop out from her body and landed on Loki Head, KO Him for the whole day

That show the different between Dante and the Hulk. never bet on the green ugly Man.

Always bet on handsome white hair Man with demonic powers

cool

NemeBro
You seem to have a crush on Dante.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by NemeBro
You seem to have a crush on Dante.

Just stated Facts! NemeBro

StealthRanger
Even Savage Hulk could crushstomp the DMCverse

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by StealthRanger

Dante can beat Savage HULk for having looking

it beauty contest

Dante Wins 10/10

Jmanghan

You really do downplay the DMCverse, don't you?

Ok, ok, putting aside the fact that he was defeated by Vergil.

He pulled a sword out through his chest, AND through his spine.

His durability feats are downright crazy, if we ignore him losing to Vergil, he is almost Alucard level. Let's not forget, that eveb though he lost, he didn't die. He was able to get up and run down a building at high speeds while simultaneously fighting demonic birdlike creatures, and beating his sword in a race, when the sword was flaming from the atmosphere.

This is one tough dude. Tie this in with his incredible speed and he can really give the Hulk a good fight.

By the way, yes, Hulk has had trouble with speedy guys before.

If Hulk gets ahold or Dante, he's dead though, but the question stands... Can he even catch Dante in the first place?

StealthRanger
Originally posted by Jmanghan
You really do downplay the DMCverse, don't you?

Ok, ok, putting aside the fact that he was defeated by Vergil.

He pulled a sword out through his chest, AND through his spine.

His durability feats are downright crazy, if we ignore him losing to Vergil, he is almost Alucard level. Let's not forget, that eveb though he lost, he didn't die. He was able to get up and run down a building at high speeds while simultaneously fighting demonic birdlike creatures, and beating his sword in a race, when the sword was flaming from the atmosphere.

This is one tough dude. Tie this in with his incredible speed and he can really give the Hulk a good fight.

By the way, yes, Hulk has had trouble with speedy guys before.

If Hulk gets ahold or Dante, he's dead though, but the question stands... Can he even catch Dante in the first place?

You seriously think any of this matters against a being who can bust planets with his fists and cause catastrophic damage to continents by walking on them

Also no, I don't downplay DMC, I don;t wank it claiming Dante is invincible because of his regen to even attacks more energetic than Vergil or Mundus

Hulk can just pulverise Dante with the shockwaves of his attacks, Dante's never tanked an attack anywhere near as energetic as what Hulk can dish out, get over it DMCverse is garbage compared to even mid tier Marvel characters who can shatter mountains and islands by grappling near them too hard

And Thor's admitted Wolverine is faster than him, Surfer and Firelord have lost to Spiderman, low end showings don't count as evidence

Jmanghan
You seriously think any of this matters against a being who can bust planets with his fists and cause catastrophic damage to continents by walking on them

Also no, I don't downplay DMC, I don;t wank it claiming Dante is invincible because of his regen to even attacks more energetic than Vergil or Mundus

Hulk can just pulverise Dante with the shockwaves of his attacks, Dante's never tanked an attack anywhere near as energetic as what Hulk can dish out, get over it DMCverse is garbage compared to even mid tier Marvel characters who can shatter mountains and islands by grappling near them too hard

And Thor's admitted Wolverine is faster than him, Surfer and Firelord have lost to Spiderman, low end showings don't count as evidence Dante would definitely tank more punches then a lot of Marvel Characters, arguably even Thor. His regen does make him OP, because he has never died so far in the series, every time he was thought to be dead, he got up not even 5 minutes later. Tanking gunshots to the head and stabs straight through the heart are a pretty impressive, don't you?

Also, Dante is a bullet timer when he wants to be.

Btw, even Batman has injured the Hulk before.

Do I think Dante wins? No.

Do I think its a stomp? Definitely not.

Hulk will have cuts and bruises all over has body by the time its over.

ScreamPaste
Dante would definitely tank more punches then a lot of Marvel Characters, arguably even Thor. haermm

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
haermm Okay, maybe that was a bit far. All I'm saying is that he's far more durable then someone like Captain America.

Jmanghan
Dante tanking city-destroying punches: watch?v=GIpbY_TjzkA

Dante pushing away the strength of a city-buster, as well as almost killing the owner of it: watch?v=3aUCq4zXOGI

Nero destroying a statue half the size of a city by crushing it (Also, like to point out how insanely fast those attacks that Nero pulled off): watch?v=CJfVyvUBp-U

Jmanghan
Dante has fought a guy who throws asteroids: watch?v=UUCBTVuWAmE

Jmanghan
Not to mention that Mundus just bended reality, was commanding lightning, and then, AFTER throwing Comets, he straight up starts throwing Meteors.

StealthRanger
Wow, Dante has as many fanboys as DBZ and FF7. If you seriously believe Dante can beat any Marvel/DC herald of note you need your head examined asap

Dante would definitely tank more punches then a lot of Marvel Characters, arguably even Thor. His regen does make him OP, because he has never died so far in the series, every time he was thought to be dead, he got up not even 5 minutes later. Tanking gunshots to the head and stabs straight through the heart are a pretty impressive, don't you?

Ahahahahahaha what, show me where Dante tanks even city busters, or continent busters, much less planet busters or GTFO

"He's never died in the series so he can't be killed" protip: Just because a limit is not shown, does not mean it does not exist

>implying bullet timing is really that big a deal by fictional standards

Crossovers are non canon

Even so, Spiderman has beaten Firelord, seriously low end showings do not count as valid evidence

Even though Dante has:

>not the strength to damage the Hulk
>his blade has nowhere near the feats to damage Hulk either
>has not the durability to tank the shockwaves of Hulk's punches or his gamma rays
>Hulk has regeneration exceeding Wolverine's

Savior is nowhere near city sized dude, at best you're looking at a km tall, generously

And nobody in DMC has busted a city, mountain or caused earthquakes with the impacts of their physical attacks, so what are you even going on about?

Also I don't care what Mundus did, because he's not in this thread

Jmanghan
Wow, Dante has as many fanboys as DBZ and FF7. If you seriously believe Dante can beat any Marvel/DC herald of note you need your head examined asap

Ahahahahahaha what, show me where Dante tanks even city busters, or continent busters, much less planet busters or GTFO

"He's never died in the series so he can't be killed" protip: Just because a limit is not shown, does not mean it does not exist

>implying bullet timing is really that big a deal by fictional standards

Crossovers are non canon

Even so, Spiderman has beaten Firelord, seriously low end showings do not count as valid evidence

Even though Dante has:

>not the strength to damage the Hulk
>his blade has nowhere near the feats to damage Hulk either
>has not the durability to tank the shockwaves of Hulk's punches or his gamma rays
>Hulk has regeneration exceeding Wolverine's

Savior is nowhere near city sized dude, at best you're looking at a km tall, generously

And nobody in DMC has busted a city, mountain or caused earthquakes with the impacts of their physical attacks, so what are you even going on about?

Also I don't care what Mundus did, because he's not in this thread

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean you can ignore the fact that Dante defeated someone who's lesser attacks was throwing asteroids and controlling the power of lightning without even moving his hands. Dante shot a fire dragon out of his body.

Also, Captain America has damaged the Hulk before, so your point about Dante being able to Damage him is moot. No, I'm not talking about his shield, I'm talking about his bare hands.

You're one to talk about fanboyism. Mr. "Sephiroth defeats all cuz only cloud can kill him". You seriously wank Sephiroth in every thread you see him in.

StealthRanger
Just because you don't care, doesn't mean you can ignore the fact that Dante defeated someone who's lesser attacks was throwing asteroids and controlling the power of lightning without even moving his hands. Dante shot a fire dragon out of his body.

Don't feel like arguing this point because it's not as if Hulk wouldn't stomp Mundus into the ground too, but whatevs

What part of "low end showings are not valid evidence" do you not understand?

Also, this is ignoring the times he's slugged with heavy hitters like Thor and Gladiator

Di-did you seriously accuse me of this? Like, this actually ****ing happened?

Jmanghan
Don't feel like arguing this point because it's not as if Hulk wouldn't stomp Mundus into the ground too, but whatevs

What part of "low end showings are not valid evidence" do you not understand?

Also, this is ignoring the times he's slugged with heavy hitters like Thor and Gladiator

Di-did you seriously accuse me of this? Like, this actually ****ing happened? Hulk totally stomps guys who can bend reality all the time, right?

Yes, I accuse you of things you've actually said. In every single Sephiroth thread, you have never conceded.

trexalfa
What the actual ****? How old are you?

You make a mismatch and, instead of acknowledging it's a definite stomp, you accuse without proof another poster of wanking some fictional character completely unrelated to the thread, as if to make your mismatch less of a mismatch? Let me tell you one thing, it doesn't ****ing work like that.

pym-ftw
Fixit Hulk wins. Anyone above that level kills Dante by accident on the way to something worth Hulk's time.

Lol @ lightning blasts being impressive when Hulk's rival is a God of Thunder who's basic lightning is comparable to Starks city power grid reactors output.

Hulk also destroyed an asteroid twice the size of the planet... Just thought you should know.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by trexalfa
What the actual ****? How old are you?

You make a mismatch and, instead of acknowledging it's a definite stomp, you accuse without proof another poster of wanking some fictional character completely unrelated to the thread, as if to make your mismatch less of a mismatch? Let me tell you one thing, it doesn't ****ing work like that. I accused him because he accused me, also, there is proof, just not in this thread. Go check back about a year ago "Ichigo vs Sephiroth". He literally said that no one besides Cloud could cut, or even hurt him.

Also, a stomp is when the person is basicly invulnerable to all attacks from the opponent. That would not be the case here.

BloodRain
https://31.media.tumblr.com/c9681cbf2c2f89209e2bc24ae9d34371/tumblr_msf9qkPub11stdovvo1_500.gif

There are some arguments worth debating against, when the odds are a little closer. At this point there is literally one option; Play keep away and BFR him, which might not even work because.. Hulk. On the other hand Hulk here has pasted planetary threats, and has tagged speedsters often.

Not much point, unless this single angle is to be argued. But what's the point?

carver9
The most powerful Hulk ever? God this is a stomp. This is what happened when two Hulks punched each other in the face.

Originally posted by carver9
Let's ad this back since the other scans aren't working.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk2.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk3.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk4.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk6.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk7.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk8.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk9.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk10.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk11.jpg

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk7.jpg

You see that dragon that is melting, he is 17 times more powerful than Hercules. Hulk could miss a punch and still win this.

carver9
Killed some Heralds, Destroyed a planet, two moons, the Mindless Ones (who has worked in a neutron star for eons of their lives). He did this while being cloud height and doing a single punch on another Hulks face. Before this, he was tanking punches from beings that has planetary strength. Hell, he didn't even get a scratch from the attack shown above.

danteiscool
And to add on to this myself:

while Dante at his peak (let's go with DMC4 here, since DMC2 is rather unquantifiable iirc) is certainly powerful, he's nothing in the Marvel/DC verses. Yes, he did block a punch from the Savior and hold up his weight for a bit without too much difficulty, but the Savior at best is a multi-city block destroyer via his energy attacks and the likes. Dante is certainly capable of bullet timing with ridiculous ease, but Hulk's reflexes are more than up to snuff to catch him.

Even with DT, Dante's blows would probably hurt the Hulk barring the Hulk's absolute strongest form, but that's it; he wouldn't be able to kill the Hulk and bfring him is probably up for debate as well. Dante's regen is damn fast and all, but the Hulk's is far more powerful and a single blow from him at his strongest would decimate Dante.

BloodRain
Exactly. Only the weakest forms of comic Hulk could be put up to debate here.. maybe as I'm uncertain what his feats are/which form.

This can be a match for animated or live action, but that's it without BFR options.

StealthRanger
Hulk totally stomps guys who can bend reality all the time, right?

Reality warping isn't some "insta-pwnz everyting" power without feats

And Hulk fights guys like Thor and Sentry who can solo DMC

Cite where I said that word for word then

And no, I know full well of my character's limits thank you very much

Eg. I know Sol Badguy, most Greater Daemons and any Primarch from Warhammer 40,000, Kuja, Kefka, Jedah Dohma, Pyron, EoS YYH characters, Saiyan Saga DBZ characters, etc would defeat Sephiroth

Though I stand by what I said in Seph being able to solo verses like DMC and Bleach

dika123
how about SMT dante ? eek!

trexalfa
Originally posted by dika123
how about SMT dante ? eek!

Reverse stomp.

dika123
yeah, lol you guys totally forget SMT dante (Multiversal dante with pizza) ,read the OP carefully. lol btw this thread should be locked... no expression

NemeBro
If we take the OP to include SMT Dante, then Dante does indeed stomp Hulk. Any Hulk.

Every Hulk.

You could add Dormammu, Odin, and Galactus into the fight as well. He'd still stomp.

danteiscool
Ah right, SMT Dante. Yep, like Nemebro said, that version of Dante would certainly stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.