HK-47 vs Agen Kolar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
HK-47 is sent to assassinate Agen Kolar. Does he succeed?

McP
No.

Zenwolf
Ya know, I'm still waiting on quantifiable feats for HK. As I recall someone was gonna post em, but I don't recalling seeing anything that would jump out. Only thing that I know is...

- He was sent out by Darth Revan to assassinate targets, which is pretty standard MO for...well an assassin droid.

- He was able to convince HK-51s to work with him

...that's really it as far as things go that have him have quantifiable feats...before someone brings up, he fought against the strike teams in TOR

Back up....we don't know how those went down, so they can't really be used, because...what happens in game, doesn't necessarily happen in canon.

If taking SWG into account...he took out some old CIS droids, I believe a SBD and a Droideka? That's really his most impressive feat that I see.

Tbh I find 47 to be overrated due to his personality, yes it's fun, I found it fun the first few times...but then it just got boring.

As he actually stands combat wise?...Not particularly great, he has knowledge of how to fight Jedi, ok....that's all find and dandy but having knowledge isn't always going to mean 100% guarantee that it'll work for someone in a practical scenario, has many things could be different or things could change.

Ah...sorry for the long rant lol, didn't mean to go that far.

DarthAnt66
I just shit my pants. I never thought it was needed, but do I really need to actually make a HK-47 respect thread? Looks like you read the summary of Wookieepedia and deemed it final.

Emperordmb
Kolar stomps. He could walk out of the Temple of the Ancients in one piece if it collapsed on him, so he could definitely handle anything HK-47 throws at him. At the beginning of this fight, Kolar attacks with force powers suddenly and without HK-47 noticing.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I just shit my pants. I never thought it was needed, but do I really need to actually make a HK-47 respect thread? Looks like you read the summary of Wookieepedia and deemed it final.

Actually I was going off what I remember/read about HK, not from the Wookiee at all.

If he has impressive feats, that are actually noted and can be quantified, then by all means show. Cause I haven't really seen anything impressive from 47, no matter how many times people put him in battles on various forums, no one seems to put up forth anything other than what I already mentioned.

DarthAnt66

Zenwolf
That's nice. I also remember that too now that you brought it up from the guide.

Anything else?

DarthAnt66
"...laying waste to an entire building."
Definition of "lay waste": to destroy something

I accept your concession, submit to his power.

Zenwolf
Yes, I just looked up the definition, I edited my post.

But anything else?

DarthAnt66

Emperordmb
I think HK could pull this one off.

DarthAnt66
Yas. Next stop: HK-47 vs The Father of Mortis!

Zenwolf
Only one I have issue with is the Foundry/FE flashpoint fights, cause we don't really know how they went down in actual canon. You could post, that though for FE but I wouldn't put anymore until concrete info comes.

Rest is fine and looking forward to seeing it.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Zenwolf
cause we don't really know how they went down in actual canon.
You don't know who you're talking to, do you? http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/2828295080.gif

NewGuy01
IG-88 is stated to be the most advanced and efficient assassin droid ever built. Sak eet.

DarthAnt66
Date on quote?

NewGuy01
More than one, but I'll check.

NewGuy01
Okay, got one in 2006, the other is unknown atm.

DarthAnt66
I need one after 2011 for it to mean anything.

NewGuy01
Your needs do not concern me, frankly.

HK-47 had existed for years before those quotes were released, and that's good enough for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.