Mace Windu (with OCW feats) vs Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Who wins

NewGuy01
Again, dude?

DARTH POWER
Windu obviously.

McP
Obviously? I wouldn't say that. Dooku sparred with Grievous and during that sparing showed his absolute superiority. OCW Dooku could even almost flyies. He just hadn't possibility to show his TK in battle, but according to CW and series of comics which were basing on that cartoon, Dooku's TK wasn't probably worse then Mace's. In fact, even Tiin's TK was equal to Mace's.

NewGuy01
Yeah, but this says Mace has his OCW feats, not Dooku.

McP
Oh. Well, in that case, Mace's TK is superior to even Sidious'

Emperordmb
I'm with Windu.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by McP
Obviously? I wouldn't say that. Dooku sparred with Grievous and during that sparing showed his absolute superiority. OCW Dooku could even almost flyies. He just hadn't possibility to show his TK in battle, but according to CW and series of comics which were basing on that cartoon, Dooku's TK wasn't probably worse then Mace's. In fact, even Tiin's TK was equal to Mace's.

Power scaling is the sensible thing to do but just in terms of feats, Dooku wasn't given anywhere near the amount in the OCW that Windu got.

So, no powerscaling, accepting Windu's OCW feats then it's a no brainer, given Dooku was captured by 30 pirates(unarmed), whilst OCW Mace smashes hundreds of droids in 1 Tk wave(also unarmed).

I don't believe Windu is more powerful than Dooku in Tk, but including OCW, Windu would seem Massively more Powerful.

McP
yeah, I was using only Dooku's feats from OCW too. My mistake

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by McP
yeah, I was using only Dooku's feats from OCW too. My mistake

Yeah but what I'm saying is even then Dooku's OCW "feats" don't compare with Windu's.

Badabing
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Who wins Originally posted by NewGuy01
Again, dude? newjak_yodafist

Stigma
I always take OCW feats into account when discussing Mace. That said.... Mace wins.

Angelalex242
Well...according to the Shatterpoint novel, Mace vs. Dooku would lead to a double kill...hence, a draw.

Seems legit.

TerasKasi1023
As in most sources comparing them they have been described as equals or near equals, so I will say draw. Any version of Windu can contend and possibly defeat Dooku regardless of OCW feats and the reverse is also true for Dooku. Both are comparable Lightsaber combatants and what Edge Dooku may possess in TK is not insurmountable as in the case of perhaps Dooku vs . Quinlan Vos. If at any time Dooku was capable of rag dolling Mace it would have been either stated or displayed in their encounters on Geonosis or Boz Pity.

DARTH POWER
With OCW feats it will be Windu ragdolling Dooku.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.