Joe Fixit Vs Solomon Grundy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/JF_zps964266e0.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/SG_zpsb3ad3c72.jpg

juggernaut74
Grundy smash.

Time Immemorial
Joe needs those guns for a reason.

Grundy wins.

krisblaze
Born on a monday...

Stoic
He didn't seem to need those guns when he walked through that team of Avengers though. The Joe being used in that scan was operating at a pretty high level. Which Grundy is being used here, and what feats does he have?

krisblaze
^Not THAT high level though.

He was fighting a pretty weak Avengers lineup.

Stoic
Originally posted by krisblaze
^Not THAT high level though.

He was fighting a pretty weak Avengers lineup.

He didn't seem to be struggling against them either, and he can still amplify his strength in case you may have forgotten. Wonder Man isn't that weak, and neither is Iron Man. So what Grundy is being used, and what exactly are his feats?

Golgo13
Grundy was walking through the JSA at one point.

Stoic
Originally posted by Golgo13
Grundy was walking through the JSA at one point.

So this is pre Nu52 Grundy?

Golgo13
Originally posted by Stoic
So this is pre Nu52 Grundy?

Joe would probably do worse against DCnU Grundy.

CatL18
Grundy smash like Hulk smash.

Stoic
Well there was some low balling going on against Joe by his biggest fan Kris, but on the same note, Grundy got dusted by Wildcat. My point? With a character like Grundy, we need to go with averages, because his lows are pretty low. Fixit is a lot smarter than Grundy, which would work in his favor considering the rather large disparity.

Golgo13
We're using Grundy at his height.

krisblaze
Height Grundy is spite.

I'm sure there's a Grundy that could make this an even match though.

Golgo13
Originally posted by krisblaze
Height Grundy is spite.

I'm sure there's a Grundy that could make this an even match though.

How about the one who fought the Jla a few years ago? The one who got tore up by Red Tornado.

carver9
We're using Grundy at his height.

I use to think you didn't purposely make spite threads, and use to defend you when people said the opposite, now I'm believing the opposite. Stop it.

krisblaze
How about the one who fought the Jla a few years ago? The one who got tore up by Red Tornado.

He too was very powerful and very smart.

The one who hung out with Starman seemed to be around Fixit's level.

riv6672
Originally posted by Stoic
Well there was some low balling going on against Joe by his biggest fan Kris, but on the same note, Grundy got dusted by Wildcat. My point? With a character like Grundy, we need to go with averages, because his lows are pretty low. Fixit is a lot smarter than Grundy, which would work in his favor considering the rather large disparity.
This.

This is a fun fight in that, biased posters have a lot to work with in terms of lowballing each character, though...

krisblaze

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.