Captain America Vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Fight 1: Wonder Woman goes down to Cap level body.

Fight 2: Captain America goes up to WW level body, (including flight).

Trying to avoid confusion here, as last time i tried this the concept of equal bodies was almost impossible to grasp.
Fight 1 both have Cap level bodies, fight 2 both have WW level bodies.
Both fights are h2h, no weapons.

tkitna
Cap in both.

riv6672
Huh, and no confusion. Thanks.

Time Immemorial
WW in both

krisblaze
Cap in the first and WW in the second, imo.

CatL18
Originally posted by krisblaze
Agree.
Cap is not good at Super power. So Round 2 is WW

pym-ftw
I think we are assuming neither is directly hindered by their new body.

Cap in both imo, MA heralds are hard to gauge.

tkitna
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I think we are assuming neither is directly hindered by their new body.

Cap in both imo, MA heralds are hard to gauge.

This

TheLordofMurder
Cap beats her bloody, broken, carcass into the concrete then gets in her face and screams:

I'm the GODDAMNED BATMAN!!!!

relentless1
WW is a much better fighter h2h than rogers, she takes this easy

DarkSaint85
Cap in both.

WW holds back a lot, but in direct contests of skills, she's Batman/Canary level, right?

TheLordofMurder
Shes sub Batman level...

Q99
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

WW holds back a lot, but in direct contests of skills, she's Batman/Canary level, right?

Yes.

And with much more experience using flight and powers in combat, I'd say she'd win scenario 2.

basilisk
Cap should win fight 1 for a majority. But as others have said, WW should really be able to take a good majority as she would have far more experience at how to use her powers in combat.

riv6672
Thanks all.

I tend to think WW could take round 2, if she took to the air. That style of fighting'd take Cap a bit of time to master, time he wouldnt have in this scenario.

deathslash
Originally posted by relentless1
WW is a much better fighter h2h than rogers, she takes this easy hysterical comedy gold

riv6672
Originally posted by deathslash
hysterical comedy gold
I chose not to touch that one but, since you did: laughing out loud

Silent Master

riv6672
Oh, i know he's well, Captain America, but i'm giving WW credit in the scenario; she'd be all over him. Hard to adapt and learn while getting beat on.

If anyone COULD do it, it'd be Cap of course. Not going to fight too hard to deny that post. wink

iceman24567
Rogers in both

Prof. T.C McAbe
1st one CA and 2nd one WW

carver9

This. Cap isn't going to be a professional from the onset with WW powers. Takes time and experience.

pain100
there is no way CA win with WW

h1a8
Cap in first
WW in second as she has far more experience in her powers than cap does

Silent Master
Originally posted by pain100
there is no way CA win with WW

Why not?

riv6672
Sounds like he meant both scenarios so yeah, why not?

BUSTER1
Originally posted by h1a8
Cap in first
WW in second as she has far more experience in her powers than cap does

Agreed. I Can't argue with that.

abhilegend
Cap in both.

Sin I AM
Cap in one Diana in two. Simply because that's their thing

relentless1
you ppl are idiots, you try to down play me with your cute little jabs, its pathetic really, how about you give me reasoning as to why you think Cap is so much better at h2h than Wonder Woman?? But of course a bunch of geeks in their moms basements wouldn't know how to react accordingly in a social situation, even one on a forum board so i guess i can forgive...

Anyways Wonder Woman has trained with the Amazons her whole life (which is centuries BTW) and they are some of the fiercest fighters on the planet, trained in all manner of armed and unarmed combat, including shields so you can't tell me that she's not leaps and bounds ahead of Rogers in fighting skill with centuries of combat experience and utmost skill

DarkSaint85
Experience doesn't count for all that.

Ra's apparently has centuries of sword-fighting skills. And is usually bloodlusted.

Batman stalemates/beats him with what, 5 years worth of experience?

Star428
you ppl are idiots, you try to down play me with your cute little jabs, its pathetic really, how about you give me reasoning as to why you think Cap is so much better at h2h than Wonder Woman?? But of course a bunch of geeks in their moms basements wouldn't know how to react accordingly in a social situation, even one on a forum board so i guess i can forgive...

Anyways Wonder Woman has trained with the Amazons her whole life (which is centuries BTW) and they are some of the fiercest fighters on the planet, trained in all manner of armed and unarmed combat, including shields so you can't tell me that she's not leaps and bounds ahead of Rogers in fighting skill with centuries of combat experience and utmost skill

Not that I necessarily disagree with you on who would win here but what makes you think everyone who replied to you are "geeks living in their mom's basement"? I mean, you're on this forum too arguing about who would win in fights between make-believe characters like everyone else so it seems to me that you are just as much a "geek" as everybody else here. Am I missing something?

relentless1
she's beaten Batman before, thats nothing to sneeze at he's one of the top 3 fighters in DC

relentless1
the one guy tried to clown me, dismissing my earlier comment as a joke, and it happens all the time here, people have to resort to cutting people down rather than coming up with a valid response to an argument, that comment of geeks in the basement was meant for those who like to talk shit behind their computer rather than come on here and debate properly

PS im a geek of the highest order

Silent Master
A powered Wonder Woman beating Batman does nothing to prove that she beat Cap in a fight where they have equal bodies.

Sin I AM
she's beaten Batman before, thats nothing to sneeze at he's one of the top 3 fighters in DC

He's not top three though

relentless1
well i suppose its a matter of opinion but id say the tope three human fighters are Batman Cassandra cain and Richard Dragon, with Shiva and Sensei rounding out the top 5

DarkSaint85
What's one of the first things you learn in MA?

Restraint.

Cap, in scenario 2, would accidentally punch her head off.

Bentley

Golgo13

SquallX
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What's one of the first things you learn in MA?

Restraint.

Cap, in scenario 2, would accidentally punch her head off.

confused sick eek! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Sin I AM
well i suppose its a matter of opinion but id say the tope three human fighters are Batman Cassandra cain and Richard Dragon, with Shiva and Sensei rounding out the top 5

You'd be wrong

abhilegend
Batman isn't in top 3 MA of DC? Da ****?

krisblaze
Batman without his suit? naw....

SamZED
Batnipples add MA points?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by abhilegend
Batman isn't in top 3 MA of DC? Da ****?

Well it depends. Relentless^ I'm assuming is referring to pre~dcnu cuz he mentioned Richard Dragon and he hasn't appeared yet since the reboot. But taking away future/elderly martial artist like sensei, o-sensei and val. I'd say top three is dragon, shiva, bronze tiger. Bruce is in top ten just not top three

relentless1
Bats has beaten Shiva at least once that I can think of and he's stalemated Bronze Tiger and Richard Dragon, id say that puts him in the tope three

shadowknight
Cap in the first and WW in the second, imo. Co Sign

Sin I AM
Bats has beaten Shiva at least once that I can think of and he's stalemated Bronze Tiger and Richard Dragon, id say that puts him in the tope three

Only recall her losing once to while mind controlled

riv6672

American Judo Boxing FTW.

Rtxgen
Cap in round 1

WW in Round 2, Cap isn't very smart and would probably not understand how to fight at that intensity.

riv6672
Hi, phlegmgen.
So, you have an ant Cap, ant jew, anti black shtick this time out?
Preeetty sure the Cap thing's not gonna fly! laughing out loud

h1a8

Anyways Wonder Woman has trained with the Amazons her whole life (which is centuries BTW) and they are some of the fiercest fighters on the planet, trained in all manner of armed and unarmed combat, including shields so you can't tell me that she's not leaps and bounds ahead of Rogers in fighting skill with centuries of combat experience and utmost skill great point. she has also displayed masterful techniques including pressure points and masterful countering.

riv6672
But, American JUDO BOXING!

beatboks
I think Dianna has a chance to take both (at least a few out of 10), During her depowered era she fought multiple Amazons who had enhanced stats way over Rogers and were far from devoid of combat skill, and was victorious. People tend to ignore her skill showings with powers but you can't deny the ones without. The amazons weren't her powered level but they were 1/3 to 1/2 of it so taking down several 40 odd tonners who are trained combatants with naught but skill is pretty good IMO

abhilegend
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Well it depends. Relentless^ I'm assuming is referring to pre~dcnu cuz he mentioned Richard Dragon and he hasn't appeared yet since the reboot. But taking away future/elderly martial artist like sensei, o-sensei and val. I'd say top three is dragon, shiva, bronze tiger. Bruce is in top ten just not top three
Batman is at least equal to shiva and above tiger. Originally posted by Sin I AM
Only recall her losing once to while mind controlled
Where her skills were not diminished and she suckershotted him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.