Vader vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who win? No bfring. Latest movie Spiderman.

KingD19
Spidey without much of a fight.

quanchi112
Spiderman stomps. Vader is a pussy.

Jmanghan
Vader ragdolls Spidey against a wall and stabs him in the stomach.

Or he just force chokes him.

Someone without the force can't resist someone with the force, no matter how hard they try.

KingD19
Originally posted by Jmanghan

Someone without the force can't resist someone with the force, no matter how hard they try.

So at one point will Vader in his big hunky clunky armor, become fast enough to catch Spidey with the Force? He'd more than likely get his helmet caved in as soon as the match started, and he wouldn't be able to react because Spidey is too damn fast.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KingD19
So at one point will Vader in his big hunky clunky armor, become fast enough to catch Spidey with the Force? He'd more than likely get his helmet caved in as soon as the match started, and he wouldn't be able to react because Spidey is too damn fast. All he needs to do is move his hand in Spidey's direction. Vader is slow, but he's no immovable rock.

KingD19
All he needs to do is move his hand in Spidey's direction. Vader is slow, but he's no immovable rock.

I know how the Force works. You don't seem to comprehend that Spidey is insanely fast. He'd move around faster than Vader could keep up with, and with his webbing as well he'd have a hard time.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KingD19
I know how the Force works. You don't seem to comprehend that Spidey is insanely fast. He'd move around faster than Vader could keep up with, and with his webbing as well he'd have a hard time. But that means he'd have to keep bouncing around and such, because, if Vader DOES get ahold of him with the force, it's over, not even counting a force push or throwing his lightsaber.

Tattoos N Scars
It's VADER time!!

RJ 2.0

Someone without the force can't resist someone with the force, no matter how hard they try. This.

Impediment
Force choke for the win.

Robtard
It's like some of you people don't even Star Wars at all. Not even a little bit. Fact: Vader doesn't need to move his hand/arm in order to use the Force

UYZoxY3sawE

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Impediment
Force choke for the win. Release the penis, scumbag.

BruceSkywalker
Vader force chokes piss ant Spidey for the easy win...

Psychotron
Vader wins, he doesn't even need to see Spidey to use the Force on him.

Quincy
Well those Imperial nerds always were defenseless to force choke. They'd just stupidly claw at invisible hands. I'd be Spiderman would realize "Oh hey it's probably that giant black robot doing this" and fire of some web at him.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Robtard
It's like some of you people don't even Star Wars at all. Not even a little bit. Fact: Vader doesn't need to move his hand/arm in order to use the Force

UYZoxY3sawE Eh, I use what i know from the movies, games, and sources I can never actually prove because people only ever mention it.

jinXed by JaNx
force wins

DTM
It would be a good fight, but I see Vader winning in the end.

TheVaultDweller
Depends which Vader.

Spiderman could probably put Anakin off his game by insulting him and screwing with him mentally. We've seen that pre-suit Vader is arrogant, quick to anger, and that this tends to make him act rashly in combat sometimes.

Suit Vader would just crush Spidey's windpipe while commenting on his disturbing lack of faith.

Placidity
Originally posted by Robtard

UYZoxY3sawE

He is actually using his hand. He is keeping his hand very low while using the grip gesture.

The point is of course to show off, that he can do it with no hands.

http://www.tomesiaingram.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/NoHands1.jpg

theTANTALIZER
Spidey web pulls Vader's mask exposing how ugly he is

Angelalex242
Spidey: Ha ha can't catc *GHHHHRK*
Vader: I find your lack faith disturbing.

While Spidey sense warns Spidey an attack is coming to his neck, he can't dodge the Force.

RJ 2.0
85cL1HisrNc

relentless1
id say it kind depends on how Spidey comes at Vader, if he webs him up first then he could probably take him but then again Vaders force powers work wether he's immobilized or not so he could still choke Spidey and rag doll him if he wanted to, id say the Force is too versatile for Spidey to win against, maybe if he was bloodlust and started ripping Vaders suit apart from the get go he'd get the W but as we all know he isn't, also I don't see Spider sense being any kind of help here because the Force seems to be environmental when used, i.e. its not a projectile that Spidey can dodge so yeah, ill go with Vader and the Force for the win

RJ 2.0
Webbing will never touch Palpy. He'll precog it and slice it out of the air.

The_Tempest
Vader stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.