USS Vengeance vs Narada

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

playa1258
Who you got? Khan in command of Vengeance, Nero Narada.

Robtard
Not a bad match; still give it to the Narada, even with Starfleet having more advanced tech in the alt-realty, there's something to be said about having 150+ years of a technological advantage plus Borg technology

playa1258
The Kelvin lasted a while, Narada could run out of ammo

Robtard
A fair enough point considering the Narada seemed to lack phaser-based weapons. But looking it up, the Narada had enough missiles to destroy over 50 ships.

playa1258
That is true but they could have used the majority of their payload.

Robtard
The Narada (in deleted scenes) took out 47 Klingon warships in a single encounter, so there's really no reason to believe that the Vengeance by itself could destroy the Narada. Like I said, there's that 120+ year technological advantage, even factoring in the tech-boost in the alt-reality which the Vengeance benefitted from.

This is also a dupe thread, just an fyi.

playa1258
I was pisssed that Klingon scene was left out. But I agree with what you are saying. Hopefully this thread does not get derailed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.