Mammoth Vs Bulldozer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/MT_zpsa25c9b5a.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BD_zpse8a8c8c8.png

Prof. T.C McAbe
Bulldozer is IIRC a 50 tonner while Mammoth can't lift 65 Tons, so more like a 60 tonner. However, Mammoth is as dumb as the Hulk and should get beaten for a majority.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Bulldozer is IIRC a 50 tonner while Mammoth can't lift 65 Tons, so more like a 60 tonner. However, Mammoth is as dumb as the Hulk and should get beaten for a majority.

Didn't stop Mammoth from fighting the Titans or Hulk fighting the Avengers. In a HTH fight, Hulk would demolish a lot of smarter opponents.

pym-ftw
Hulk is also class 100++ lol

krisblaze
Originally posted by Golgo13
Didn't stop Mammoth from fighting the Titans or Hulk fighting the Avengers. In a HTH fight, Hulk would demolish a lot of smarter opponents.

Let's factor in Hulk's strength....

Golgo13
Originally posted by krisblaze
Let's factor in Hulk's strength....

It was just an example of 2 strong men beating up on opponents who were more intelligent. If PTC is right about the strength factor, how is Bulldozer going to stop him in a HTH battle? Who has he outsmarted that was stronger than him?

krisblaze
Originally posted by Golgo13
It was just an example of 2 strong men beating up on opponents who were more intelligent. If PTC is right about the strength factor, how is Bulldozer going to stop him in a HTH battle? Who has he outsmarted that was stronger than him?
I'm not making a case for Bulldozer outsmarting Mammoth.

I'm simply pointing out the ridiculous line of logic you were about to follow.

Golgo13
Originally posted by krisblaze
I'm not making a case for Bulldozer outsmarting Mammoth.

I'm simply pointing out the ridiculous line of logic you were about to follow.

Agree to disagree, then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.