Dooku/Windu vs Ventress, Maul, Obi Wan Kenobi ROTS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

Angelalex242
Team 1, solidly.

NewGuy01
Lol, nah.

Trocity
Team 1.

Windu can fight Maul while Dooku takes Ventress and Kenobi. He'll inevitably ragdoll Kenobi at some point then kill Ventress.

Then help Mace.

NewGuy01
Or even better, Maul can fight Dooku while Obi-Wan and Ventress handle Mace.

Angelalex242
Sending Maul up against Dooku is suicide for Maul. There's a reason Sidious switched apprentices.

Obi Wan and Ventress are not enough to take Mace and Vapaad.

NewGuy01
I wish you good luck in trying to prove that, bud.

Disagreed.

Trocity
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Or even better, Maul can fight Dooku while Obi-Wan and Ventress handle Mace.

I was hoping you wouldn't mention that.

NewGuy01
Aren't I just awful?

Trocity
mad

Angelalex242
Dooku's Makashi will easily cut Maul's saberstaff, and in the Force, there's no comparison whatever. Dooku takes it easily. But hey, if you disagree, start Dooku vs. Maul and see where it gets you.

Shatterpoint is exactly what you want to get past Soresu and Obiwan. Ventress isn't going to be able to do much to save ObiWan.

Emperordmb
Oh just about everyone on here agrees that Dooku would defeat Maul. Many people simply don't believe he would defeat Maul "easily."

Angelalex242
Well, he'll win fast enough to lend Mace a hand, which is really all that matters.

Assuming Mace even needs a hand.

Trocity
Mace has the saber skill to hold his own against them but lacks the power of the Count to remove one or even both with the force.

Dooku won't beat Maul faster than Mace loses to the duo.

Angelalex242
You're underestimating Shatterpoint, which is exactly the right tool to get by Soresu. If you're putting up an unbreakable wall, Shatterpoint is how you break it.

Also, Vapaad is specifically called out as a form that breaks Soresu.

ILS
Mace solos

carthage
facepalm

NewGuy01
Except that Maul doesn't wield a saberstaff anymore.

Oh, I beg to differ.

ILS
Originally posted by carthage
facepalm Shatterpoint.

AncientPower
Team 1 solidly.

Stigma
Mace solos biscuits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.