Excuse me, but screw your wedding.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/12/29/obamas-golf-plans-force-army-captains-to-relocate-their-wedding/

ArtificialGlory
Weddings ****ing suck.

AsbestosFlaygon
Presidential recreational activities are more important than once-in-a-lifetime events such as weddings.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Presidential recreational activities are more important than once-in-a-lifetime events such as weddings.

No way, he's got 208 tee times in..he's got to hit at least 400 before he leaves office. Club in one hand, and pen in the other for veto's. Veto his headaches away so he can hit the tee'ssmile

http://obamagolfcounter.com/

ArtificialGlory
Come to think of it... what kind of entitled, uppity ponces marry in a goddamn golf course? If it had been up to me, I would have told the Secret Service guys to dump their yuppy ********** asses in the nearby pond.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
No way, he's got 208 tee times in..he's got to hit at least 400 before he leaves office. Club in one hand, and pen in the other for veto's. Veto his headaches away so he can hit the tee'ssmile

http://obamagolfcounter.com/

Yet he has taken fewer vacation days than both George W. Bush and Ronald Reagan.

Where was your selective conservative outrage then?

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Yet he has taken fewer vacation days than both George W. Bush and Ronald Reagan.

Don't! Ruin! THE! CIRCLE! JEERRRKKK!

Shakyamunison
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/12/29/obamas-golf-plans-force-army-captains-to-relocate-their-wedding/

I don't think he even knew about the wedding.

Shakyamunison

We can be pissed at Obama, Bush and Reagan. One is not mutually exclusive of the other.

Esau Cairn
Time, your thread is riveting.

Bentley
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
We can be pissed at Obama, Bush and Reagan. One is not mutually exclusive of the other.

This.

Lord Lucien
They're army captains, they do what their commander tells them.

AsbestosFlaygon
Playing golf is not of importance, especially since Obama is said to be not that good in golf anyways.

But he's the PotUS, rightful God of the world for 4 years (8 years for Obama), at least.
Thy will be done.

Shey Tapani

The less they do the better of we are.

Omega Vision
Kind of a dick move, but this really isn't exceptional at all.

On a vacation to New Hampshire when I was a kid, our family lost our hotel room to Al Gore when he was running for president. The secret service had to check it out on the off chance that Al Gore would spend a night there, but he ended up not going to that hotel--we still lost our reservation.

Digi
Originally posted by Shakyamunison

Agreed, but PoE's point is that he's calling out Obama for this golf thing. It is, in fact, selective bias.

Robtard

Time Immemorial

Robtard
Lol

"I apologize for ruining your wedding, I got the invite in the mail, but my tee time was more important then the wedding"

It was a crappy move, but at least he did take the time to personally call and apologize, instead of ignoring them or having one of his assistants do it.

Omega Vision

Astner
At least it will make for a good story in thirty years or so.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Omega Vision
No, now that you mention it I think he unscrewed our tires while we were sleeping and then blocked us in our second choice hotel by leaving a moose carcass in front of our room door.

Yeah, it's a long way from being the kind of dickery where you can start saying that Obama's a terrible person. I mean, Erdogan in Turkey slapped a family member of one of the coal miners trapped by the collapse earlier in the year, and we all remember when Dick Cheney shot that one guy and actually got the guy to apologize for getting shot.

Lol so much defense for inappropriate actions. You should be his press secratary.

Robtard
Putin stole some guy's Super Bowl ring; now that is Presidential dickery.

Omega Vision
Lol so much defense for inappropriate actions. You should be his press secratary.
Once again you accuse me of defending Obama when all I'm doing is calling you out for manufacturing outrage and exaggerating some wrong he's done.

I admitted that it was shitty of Obama to ruin the couple's wedding, I just don't think it's a big deal considering the sort of things politicians do all the time. Most of them, as Robtard pointed out, don't even think to apologize as Obama did.

Originally posted by Robtard
Putin stole some guy's Super Bowl ring; now that is Presidential dickery.
A whole new twist on the word "kleptocracy"

Time Immemorial
Once again you accuse me of defending Obama when all I'm doing is calling you out for manufacturing outrage and exaggerating some wrong he's done.

I admitted that it was shitty of Obama to ruin the couple's wedding, I just don't think it's a big deal considering the sort of things politicians do all the time. Most of them, as Robtard pointed out, don't even think to apologize as Obama did.

A whole new twist on the word "kleptocracy"

It's not calling me out, I did do anything. Obama did.

What does this have to do with Dick Cheny.

It's like saying "Well Cain killed Able" and making that a base for all murders in the future.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Come to think of it... what kind of entitled, uppity ponces marry in a goddamn golf course? If it had been up to me, I would have told the Secret Service guys to dump their yuppy ********** asses in the nearby pond.

It's fairly common for couples that are in military to get married on military bases that have nice golf clubs and clubhouses set up for that sort of venue.

Robtard
Oh, if anyone wanted to know/was concerned. Obama scored 1-over for the course that day. Not too shabby, Mr. President thumb up

Omega Vision
It's not calling me out, I did do anything. Obama did.

What does this have to do with Dick Cheny.

It's like saying "Well Cain killed Able" and making that a base for all murders in the future.
Are you denying that you made this thread, or trying to deny that you're spotlighting little outrages to try to make Obama look bad?

Time Immemorial
Are you denying that you made this thread, or trying to deny that you're spotlighting little outrages to try to make Obama look bad?

Im not denying anything, Obama makes himself look bad.

Adam_PoE
Im not denying anything. . .

Another denial.

Omega Vision
Im not denying anything, Obama makes himself look bad.
And you're trying to make a huge deal out of something that isn't really notable by the standards of leaders acting like dicks.

Robtard
Just look, Putin's gloating over his theft even though he later denied stealing the ring

http://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/putinsuperbowlringfootball110221-525x5001.jpg

Total dick move.

Time Immemorial
And you're trying to make a huge deal out of something that isn't really notable by the standards of leaders acting like dicks.

Ok so we agree it was a dick move, but not as dick as other leaders.

Time Immemorial
Another denial.

We know you were abandoned as a child but don't take it out on critics of your precious president.

Digi

I don't think his point is about Obama, but you. If you can't at least understand why people are accusing you of bias, you lack some shockingly basic comprehension skills. But you don't, you're just trying to stay to your original point of bashing Obama.

Bush got my sister's college music recital cancelled for similar reasons (no joke). She never got a call. I don't hate the guy, or make internet threads about his supposed dickery. Shut up with this idiocy.

NemeBro
TE is right (as was Shakya) and many of you are committing a logical fallacy. Specifically the fallacy of relative privation.

"Obama was being an *******."
"Here are examples of politicians being bigger assholes."

So? That doesn't make Obama no longer an *******.

If you want to make the argument that Barry genuinely didn't know they were getting married then fine, but TE's conclusion is not invalidated by even more egregious cases of political douchebaggery.

He also has not to my knowledge condoned any of the non-Obama douchebaggery, so you can't paint him a hypocrite either. He could have more effectively articulated his defense against your accusations (which I'm not saying are false, at least in terms of his Obama bias), but you all are mad lame.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by NemeBro
TE is right (as was Shakya) and many of you are committing a logical fallacy. Specifically the fallacy of relative privation.

If you want to make the argument that Barry genuinely didn't know they were getting married then fine, but TE's conclusion is not invalidated by even more egregious cases of political douchebaggery.

He also has not to my knowledge condoned any of the non-Obama douchebaggery, so you can't paint him a hypocrite either. He could have more effectively articulated his defense against your accusations (which I'm not saying are false, at least in terms of his Obama bias), but you all are mad lame.
Not trying to paint him as a hypocrite, and nothing I've said in this thread made any such implication.

I've admitted it's a dick move, and I don't believe that TI condones in any way the actions of Dick Cheney, Putin, or Erdogan or any other dickish politician, I just think TI's a broken record and making a mountain out of a mole hill. This is a pointless thread that makes no meaningful political commentary and serves only to make Obama look like an ******* to support TI's political positions. I think my and other people's criticisms are well-founded, whatever fallacy you might think we're committing.

Digi

I don't think that's the case being made, though. Scrolling back, I see one saying this outright after he was accused of it, and it's certainly not my opinion either.

You're right, a greater evil does not absolve a lesser one. I've made this point a thousand times to members who received warnings or bans. But a lesser one is sometimes so lesser that the vitriol leveled against it (in this case, TI's) isn't proportional to the deed it decries. I'll repost this for relevance:

Originally posted by Digi
Bush got my sister's college music recital cancelled for similar reasons (no joke). She never got a call. I don't hate the guy, or make internet threads about his supposed dickery.

So I think it reveals - or rather reiterates - a rather obvious bias that makes his point - and thus this thread - rather ridiculous.

Omega Vision
Also what Digi just said.

NemeBro
Not trying to paint him as a hypocrite, and nothing I've said in this thread made any such implication.

I've admitted it's a dick move, and I don't believe that TI condones in any way the actions of Dick Cheney, Putin, or Erdogan or any other dickish politician, I just think TI's a broken record and making a mountain out of a mole hill. This is a pointless thread that makes no meaningful political commentary and serves only to make Obama look like an ******* to support TI's political positions. I think my and other people's criticisms are well-founded, whatever fallacy you might think we're committing. Then why didn't you just say that? By bringing other politicians into it you're committing a fallacy, whether you think so or not. Furthermore, I was not claiming that anyone was trying to paint him a hypocrite, after all I am no mind-reader, but I certainly saw it as a possibility.

If you want to make the case that TE's hatred for Barry is stale and boring (and it is), then do so by citing his constant bashing on Barry alone (and maybe logically arguing against whatever points he is making, though with an entirely subjective thread like this doing so was virtually impossible from the start). Don't bring up irrelevant shit like what other politicians have done.

NemeBro
I don't think that's the case being made, though. Scrolling back, I see one saying this outright after he was accused of it, and it's certainly not my opinion either.

You're right, a greater evil does not absolve a lesser one. I've made this point a thousand times to members who received warnings or bans. But a lesser one is sometimes so lesser that the vitriol leveled against it (in this case, TI's) isn't proportional to the deed it decries. I'll repost this for relevance:

So I think it reveals - or rather reiterates - a rather obvious bias that makes his point - and thus this thread - rather ridiculous.

Actually Omega Vision outright stated that he hasn't done anything to warrant TE's accusations of scummery. A subjective opinion that can't really be backed up by evidence of other politicians being shitheads, lol.

What is TI's vitriol? His notion that Obama was being an *******? He was, by everyone's point of view apparently.

As I said: there were better ways to make the point that TI has an Obama bias and is inflating his crimes than by bringing up irrelevant shit like what Al Gore did.

Omega Vision
I think the Al Gore comparison was apt (much more apt than Putin or Erdogan or Cheney) considering the point I was trying to make was that politicians **** up people's schedules and plans by being in an area (I could have said it much better), and Obama is in no way exceptional in this regard.

Also, you're on the verge of committing a fallacy yourself (Argument from Fallacy) by suggesting that our criticism becomes invalidated by purported fallacious components of those criticisms.

Digi
As I said: there were better ways to make the point that TI has an Obama bias and is inflating his crimes than by bringing up irrelevant shit like what Al Gore did.

How about my Bush anecdote? I think that's a pretty great example of TI's bias.

Time Immemorial
Watching Omega and Digi cry about criticism of their failed president is priceless.

Digi
Watching Omega and Digi cry about criticism of their failed president is priceless.

I didn't vote for him. Your preconceptions are disheartening.

Time Immemorial
I didn't vote for him. Your preconceptions are disheartening.

Where did I say you did?

Why you crying about him or you just laughing at him too?

Seems you and omega have gotten insanely butt hurt over this topic.

Digi
Where did I say you did?

Why you crying about him or you just laughing at him too?

You said "their" president. How is he my president unless I voted for him? That was the implication in your line, clear as day. Every person in the history of ever has said "He's not MY president, I didn't vote for him." Or if it wasn't your implication, you worded it incredibly poorly. Let's not get pedantic, though. You're trying to ascribe characteristics to my argument that don't exist. I'd much rather see you address us without the constant attempts at polarization.

It's not butthurt, and trying to project that on us isn't getting anywhere. We're being misrepresented and trying to clarify our points. I'd rather you address them than engage in this infantile display of oneupmanship.

Omega Vision
TI is happy because Nemebro is saving him the trouble of having to make a real argument.

Time Immemorial
You said "their" president. How is he my president unless I voted for him? That was the implication in your line, clear as day. Every person in the history of ever has said "He's not MY president, I didn't vote for him." Or if it wasn't your implication, you worded it incredibly poorly. Let's not get pedantic, though. You're trying to ascribe characteristics to my argument that don't exist. I'd much rather see you address us without the constant attempts at polarization.

It's not butthurt, and trying to project that on us isn't getting anywhere. We're being misrepresented and trying to clarify our points. I'd rather you address them than engage in this infantile display of oneupmanship.

Tough talk from someone who didn't even vote for Obama...hmmm.

Either you are embarrassed to say you voted for him, or you didn't actually vote for him, but love him to death now.

Time Immemorial
TI is happy because Nemebro is saving him the trouble of having to make a real argument.

Argument? Where did I pose an arguement, I posted a link to a article.

What is there to argue, you are trying to argue about what other people have done and defer the blaim because others have done it.

Try harder. laughing

Omega Vision
You're right, you never attempted to construct an argument that would lead to any meaningful discussion about Obama, you simply posted a link and hoped that everyone would share your outrage at this heinous travesty.

Either you are embarrassed to say you voted for him, or you didn't actually vote for him, but love him to death now.
You just went to full-on troll mode with this post. erm

Time Immemorial
You're right, you never attempted to construct an argument that would lead to any meaningful discussion about Obama, you simply posted a link and hoped that everyone would share your outrage at this heinous travesty.

You are exactly right, thank you for finally reading the OP.

Time Immemorial

You just went to full-on troll mode with this post. erm

Digi has been trolling me, you dare say I trolled him back. laughing

Talk about Bias, I am ashamed Omega, I generally regard you as fair and balanced.

Omega Vision
Digi hasn't been trolling you, he's been calling you out (as I have) for harping on this Obama hate.

Just make a single thread for all your updates on Obama called "I hate Obama" and then this nonsense can be consolidated.

Digi
Trolling involves a lack of self-awareness, usually. Though I suppose for the lazy, flinging insults is what passes for trolling. I'm listening to jazz and going over papers for work in between responses. I have better things to do than try to troll strangers, and I hope you do as well. Are you interested in discussion anymore? Or just flinging accusations? It'll save us both some time if you're honest.

Neither, of course. But I think this is the second time in as many weeks where I had to really consider whether or not your post was serious. Is it really impossible for you to fathom that I'm not a huge fan of him politically, yet think this particular line of criticism is the least important thing I've heard about him since he took office? You're smarter than this. Read, understand, empathize...don't project. We're not all caricatures of the political parties.

Time Immemorial
Digi hasn't been trolling you, he's been calling you out (as I have) for harping on this Obama hate.

Just make a single thread for all your updates on Obama called "I hate Obama" and then this nonsense can be consolidated.

Literally you can't read.

He said he didn't vote for Obama, therefore Obama is not "his" president.

If Obama is not "his" president, then who's president is he. If Digi knows common law, that whether he voted for Obama or not Obama is in fact his president.

As I know Digi is a particularly smart individual, it would be easily concluded that he knows in fact Obama is his president and not trying to get out of it by saying "he's not my president, because I didn't vote for him."

Digi

thumb up

Time Immemorial

Lol you guys are a joke, Obama supporters here love to live in the past about past leaders blunders. I have never seen anything but blame shift in the Obama camp.

Putin did this, Cheny did that and ya di ya ya..

So any time Obama makes a screw up or screws up, it will always fall back on the shoulders of other people.

I forgot, when did we not be accountable for our own actions. If Obama causes a wedding to be canceled, "NO LOOK what Putin did."

Its you who is bias, and full of shit.

Omega Vision
That's not blame shifting. You clearly don't understand the meaning of "blame shifting"

Who here claimed that Dick Cheney ruined those army captains' wedding plans? No one. No one is saying Obama wasn't responsible for what happened, we're saying we don't give a shit about your petty outrage.

Time Immemorial
That's not blame shifting. You clearly don't understand the meaning of "blame shifting"

Who here claimed that Dick Cheney ruined those army captains' wedding plans? No one. No one is saying Obama wasn't responsible for what happened, we're saying we don't give a shit about your petty outrage.

You have lost it and you tried to make it relevant laughing laughing

and we all remember when Dick Cheney shot that one guy and actually got the guy to apologize for getting shot.

Omega Vision
Yeah, I said that. What were you trying to say by reposting it?

Time Immemorial
Yeah, I said that. What were you trying to say by reposting it?

I just don't think it's a big deal considering the sort of things politicians do all the time. Most of them, as Robtard pointed out, don't even think to apologize as Obama did.

You were trying to infer that because Cheny shot someone on a hunting trip, Obama's mistakes are somehow irrelevant.

I accept you concession.

Digi
I accept you concession.

Phrases like this are when people are tempted to ask your age. No grown man should be resorting to such debating childishness.

Let me go a step further, though, TI: I don't like Obama. Not only did I not vote for him, I'm not a fan of him as President. I don't disagree with him on all things, and love his stances on a select few issues, but also disagree with him on several others and I think he's been largely ineffective. I can link you to my lengthy thread touting libertarian free market capitalism if it helps drive home the point. That you can't harbor those two things in your head simultaneously - that I think this thread is biased sh*t, and I dislike Obama - is baffling because of how mundane it is. It's also a scary realization of how your preconceptions cloud your discussions on these topics. Disagreement on one thing is not disagreement on all things, yet you seem unable to consider this possibility.

Time Immemorial
Phrases like this are when people are tempted to ask your age. No grown man should be resorting to such debating childishness.

Let me go a step further, though, TI: I don't like Obama. Not only did I not vote for him, I'm not a fan of him as President. I don't disagree with him on all things, and love his stances on a select few issues, but also disagree with him on several others and I think he's been largely ineffective. I can link you to my lengthy thread touting libertarian free market capitalism if it helps drive home the point. That you can't harbor those two things in your head simultaneously - that I think this thread is biased sh*t, and I dislike Obama - is baffling because of how mundane it is. It's also a scary realization of how your preconceptions cloud your discussions on these topics. Disagreement on one thing is not disagreement on all things, yet you seem unable to consider this possibility.

How is the thread biased? Is reporting on the president's activities bias now? laughing

As for the concession part, Omega tried to infer that I was some how saying that Cheny was the one that cancelled the wedding. Which seems to be a brain fart on his part, since he was earlier inferring that this is not that big of a deal compared to what Cheny did.

I guess this is bias as well then?

2HOBTUCv4o0

Time Immemorial
Funny you didn't consider this thread bias Digi, as your bias is beginning to show through here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t606317.html

Digi
How is the thread biased? Is reporting on the president's activities bias now? laughing

No, but that's not what you're doing. This is KMC, not CNN. Like OV said, make one thread for your Obama hate. Much more consolidated for what amounts to little more than variations on a theme.

I'm sad you won't recognize much of the other stuff I said. But I suppose that's fine. We've gone into a point of pedantic recursion here, so I'm happy to pull back for the sake of everyone's time and patience.

Digi
Funny you didn't consider this thread bias Digi, as your bias is beginning to show through here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t606317.html

Actually, read my posts. Most of what I say amounts to "the President doesn't have much control over these kinds of things." So the OP praised Obama, and I disagreed with it.

I may be genuinely conflicted on some issues - especially economic ones in recent months/years - but I'm not a hardline supporter of either party as they currently exist.

Also, I voted for Bush when he was up for reelection. Wasn't old enough to vote for him vs. Gore, but that would've been an interesting decision.

Time Immemorial
No, but that's not what you're doing. This is KMC, not CNN. Like OV said, make one thread for your Obama hate. Much more consolidated for what amounts to little more than variations on a theme.

I'm sad you won't recognize much of the other stuff I said. But I suppose that's fine. We've gone into a point of pedantic recursion here, so I'm happy to pull back for the sake of everyone's time and patience.

It just shows me that while others make threads that are Pro Obama, you have no problem, but if I make a thread with something I disagree with, well know I am bias.

Good day sir.

Digi
It just shows me that while others make threads that are Pro Obama, you have no problem, but if I make a thread with something I disagree with, well know I am bias.

Good day sir.

No, you just see what you want to.

Actually, read my posts. Most of what I say amounts to "the President doesn't have much control over these kinds of things." So the OP praised Obama, and I disagreed with it.

I may be genuinely conflicted on some issues - especially economic ones in recent months/years - but I'm not a hardline supporter of either party as they currently exist.

Also, I voted for Bush when he was up for reelection. Wasn't old enough to vote for him vs. Gore, but that would've been an interesting decision.

srug

Time Immemorial
Nothing anyone says here means anything as it all falls on deaf ears anyways. Obama gets the pass by Rob, Omega and 95% of the forum, yet the country is all ****ed up. Obama care is in shambles, it was proven it was a scam by Gruber as he said so himself. All the while people just suck that big O. Its pathetic really.

Wake the **** up people. Its one big lie and people just want to keep riding the magic carpet.

Time Immemorial
No one literally gives a **** anymore about this country, all they care about is their agenda.

Obama has said so himself, he will veto anything he does not agree with in the next two years. Regardless of what of what it is.

"Since taking office in 2009, Obama has only vetoed legislation twice, both in fairly minor circumstances. But with Republicans set to take full control of Congress next year, Obama is losing his last bulwark against a barrage of bills he doesn't like: the Senate.

"I haven't used the veto pen very often since I've been in office," Obama said in an NPR interview airing Monday. "Now, I suspect, there are going to be some times where I've got to pull that pen out."

He added: "I'm going to defend gains that we've made in health care. I'm going to defend gains that we've made on environment and clean air and clean water."

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/kevinglass/2014/12/29/here-comes-the-obama-veto-pen-n1936617

If you don't believe it watch the video.

NemeBro
Jesus, I leave for like an hour to watch Korra with my partner and suddenly TI takes a dump on all my good work. Calm down, dude.

Also, you're on the verge of committing a fallacy yourself (Argument from Fallacy) by suggesting that our criticism becomes invalidated by purported fallacious components of those criticisms.

This is the only thing I'll respond to now, because it has to do with me:

I actually explicitly said that I'm not saying you guys are necessarily wrong in your conclusions (and I think I agreed with it at some point), only that the use of comparisons to other presidents is fallacious.

Digi
Nothing anyone says here means anything as it all falls on deaf ears anyways.

Heh. Then why make threads?

Obama gets the pass by Rob, Omega and 95% of the forum, yet the country is all ****ed up. Obama care is in shambles, it was proven it was a scam by Gruber as he said so himself. All the while people just suck that big O. Its pathetic really.

Wake the **** up people. Its one big lie and people just want to keep riding the magic carpet.

Not sure how we got to this. Well, except that I do, because it's been your point all along. Hope it felt good to get off your chest.

I hope you're wrong about the health care stuff, though. I had to sign up for health care through healthcare.gov this month because of a new work situation. This isn't a political statement, just a sincere hope since it affects me personally.

Time Immemorial
Heh. Then why make threads?

Not sure how we got to this. Well, except that I do, because it's been your point all along. Hope it felt good to get off your chest.

I hope you're wrong about the health care stuff, though. I had to sign up for health care through healthcare.gov this month because of a new work situation. This isn't a political statement, just a sincere hope since it affects me personally.

I don't know. I guess I still believe in KMC and like the people here even when they piss me off. Thats family I guess. embarrasment

Digi
laughing out loud

Well, that's...something, I guess. As long as you enjoy it more than dislike it. But Go take a break for a week. You'll feel better, trust me.

Time Immemorial
laughing out loud

Well, that's...something, I guess. As long as you enjoy it more than dislike it. But Go take a break for a week. You'll feel better, trust me.

I'm really ok, my gf was doing squats in front of me when I was in full steam. I really just wanted to rant about Obama.

Esau Cairn
Obama ruining wedding plans, Time copying other people's threads from other message boards...oh the humanity. smile

Adam_PoE
We know you were abandoned as a child but don't take it out on critics of your precious president.

Resorting to insults does not distract from your inability to address any of the arguments presented. I would say, "Nice try," but it really was not.

Robtard
I really just wanted to rant about Obama.

And that's fine, but the focus of your rants are odd most of the time. This being one of the oddest.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Obama ruining wedding plans, Time copying other people's threads from other message boards...oh the humanity. smile

laughing laughing laughing

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Esau Cairn

All in a good days work. Trying to keep up with Riv. laughing

Wonder Man
Sounds like they knew the risks beforehand.

Time Immemorial
Thats like saying we know the risks of flying in air plains. But then when they crash it's done big suprise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.