Voldemort vs Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

meep-meep
Im curious what people think about this. Also, what would the penance stare do?

Lestov16
LOL GR utterly rapes

Robtard
Originally posted by meep-meep
Also, what would the penance stare do?

It would make Voldemort falls to his knees in fear again, ending him

KingD19
You remember how Blackheart looked? It should be something like that considering Voldemort is the most evil wizard in history and has done some pretty phucked up stuff. I'd be very surprised if he survived the experience.

Robtard
Most evil in history? Nah, only in the realm of Harry Potter. Skeletor and Gargamel are more evil.

KingD19
Originally posted by Robtard
Most evil in history? Nah, only in the realm of Harry Potter. Skeletor and Gargamel are more evil.

I meant strictly HP. He doesn't hold a candle to Venger for instance or MUMM-RA THE EVER LIVING!

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
I meant strictly HP. He doesn't hold a candle to Venger for instance or MUMM-RA THE EVER LIVING!

thumb up

BruceSkywalker
Voldy dies horridly

Tattoos N Scars
Where are the crucio people?

KingD19
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Where are the crucio people?

Smart enough to realize that Crucio wouldn't work on a Spirit in physical form(that of a skeleton). Neither will Avada Kedavra or Imperius from the looks of things. Especially considering how powerful GR is and how ineffective magic has shown to be against the undead and ghosts/spirits.

meep-meep
His chains also move independently from him, I think. I'm still somewhat undecided on how potterverse magic might affect him. I'm definitely inagreement that PS would rock Riddles' world, though.

KingD19
Let's not forget Ghost Rider has a gun.

Silent Master
Originally posted by KingD19
Smart enough to realize that Crucio wouldn't work on a Spirit in physical form(that of a skeleton). Neither will Avada Kedavra or Imperius from the looks of things. Especially considering how powerful GR is and how ineffective magic has shown to be against the undead and ghosts/spirits.

I disagree, quan isn't really smart enough to know any of that.

Time Immemorial
This thread should be stuck

Placidity
You guys are going to spoil Quan's New Year with this thread.

Psychotron
Inb4 Quan spends New Year trying to prove Crucio and Avada Kedavra will work on GR.

TheVaultDweller
lol Ghost Rider rapes

RJ 2.0
Wait, can Voldemort fight back, or is it just him trying to withstand the stare?

meep-meep
Of course he can fight back.

RJ 2.0
Then he can escape easily. However, if he stands and fights, he gets raped.

Impediment
Ghost Rider stomps.

Robtard
Originally posted by Placidity
You guys are going to spoil Quan's New Year with this thread.

I had a nice talk with Quan, he's going to take a week (maybe more/less) off to compose himself and prove that he's not the "24/7 KMC poster" like everyone knows he is

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
I had a nice talk with Quan, he's going to take a week (maybe more/less) off to compose himself and prove that he's not the "24/7 KMC poster" like everyone knows he is

Lol really?

Utrigita
Originally posted by Lestov16
LOL GR utterly rapes

Reflassshh
We ran him off the forum, I'm starting to miss the little guy sad

KingD19
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Then he can escape easily. However, if he stands and fights, he gets raped.

Running away would result in a loss just the same.

RJ 2.0
I know, just saying.

Stigma
GR wins easily, unless Voldy flees.

jinXed by JaNx
don't see Ghost Rider being able to get close enough to use his penance star

meep-meep
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
don't see Ghost Rider being able to get close enough to use his penance star

Why is that?

juggerman
How close does he have to be?

jinXed by JaNx
he can teleport

KingD19
Voldemort has never teleported during a fight iirc. The most he did was fly around "Half-Apparating" or whatever the movie people called it. And that was only during huge outside battles with lots of people travelling over a distance like the battle of the Seven Harry Potters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.