Nihilus and his "body", abilities, and attributes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarthBoy
According to other debaters on one site

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/darth-nihilus-jedixman-vs-exar-kun-silver-605887/

These debaters came to a conclusion that Nihilus has no physical body right?
going by their words does that mean he has no physical limitations meaning if someone were to slash him they would be cutting just robes.
Also should he be able to twist his limbs at will?
spin his lightsaber on his hand like grievous?
Outlast his opponent in endurance?
One should be faster without a physical body making saber strike speed and natural speed considerably high?
Will his saber strikes also come from the force of his armor alone?
Or will his power strikes come from the power of the force that has inside of his armor?
Without the armor will he just be a floating mask with a light saber?
Is he made up of pure darkside energy?
If so will your body parts melt away like darth bane when the tendrils touched him?
If not dont answer the two.
If nihilus had a saber form or forms what do you think it would be?(for me it would be form 3 since its all on outlasting my opponent and i want to eat your energy to survive in the long run, maybe form 2.......maybe im just looking at a screen shot of him block a strike pretty easily thats all and how it is an energy saver because makashi uses less engery)
In the long run does anyone think he would learn to nullify his power (if he were smarter)?
If his power would consume him dont answer it.
How powerful is his raw force power?
Is his force lightning high tier because of his raw power?
I know about his TK abilities, he piloted an enitre ship yadayadayadaa blah.
If so what tier would it be in.
Could his physical abilities help him in future duels since he is a ghost like thing?

ILS
KMC always bitching about CV tbh

DarthAnt66
It's not our fault members from SWF like to sock KMC. We hold no responsibility for his actions.

NewGuy01
This would be a pretty old sock, considering he's been around like, forever.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
This would be a pretty old sock, considering he's been around like, forever.
Jun 4th, 2014? Define forever...

NewGuy01
That's like, half a year though. Seems more like Revanchiste than Jack, tbh.

Emperordmb
Seems like Sith actually.

DarthAnt66
Jack said Sith confessed it was him, IIRC.

TheDarthBoy
whats going on here? this sounds more like a debate on my profile and how i do things i guess.......................This jack and sith talk......what? is this how KMC treats SW fans...........kinda weird tbh

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by TheDarthBoy
tbh
cool

TheDarthBoy
So noone can answer these questions i always wanted to ask? because i like to ask them to get better understan------ ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh right.............this side of the SW fanbase. well ill just continue what im doing

S_W_LeGenD
Nihilus's body possibly disintegrated or decayed into a "primitive intention" but it carried the same limitations that he had. This wasn't a power progression, more like a side-effect of his condition.

Zenwolf
His body thing is like Warb Null, so just look at that really.

Beniboybling
Nihilus may lack a corporeal form, but that form is bound and contained within his armor, and I think if that armor were to be broken, Nihilus could potentially "die" in the respect that he would lose his anchor to the physical plane. So in that respect he has limitations.

And to be clear Nihilus in terms of what he is constituted of, its effectively a Sith spirit, so not exactly pure dark side energy that can harm you just by touch. In fact I don't think contact with a Force ghost, dark side or otherwise, can harm you at all, well perhaps spiritually.

AncientPower
Darth Nihilus abandoned his dying physical form and anchorred his essence to his mask.

Sinious
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Nihilus's body possibly disintegrated or decayed into a "primitive intention" but it carried the same limitations that he had. This wasn't a power progression, more like a side-effect of his condition.

This makes sense. He didnt seem to be immune or above lightsaber duels at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.