Fight of the Worst part 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarthBoy
Kas im vs Magna guard (sabers only)
Which of these guys are the best of the many worst to come.

Q99
Kas'im destroys, he's by no means the worse.

ILS
MagnaGuard

carthage
I'm not sure if he can beat a magnaguard, granted a standard Magnaguard may not be swimming in feats either.

A supposed master who "studied" every facet of lightsaber combat theoretically shouldn't be driven back, resort to sabotaging training, and dying to a trainee. This could honestly go either way. I'd wager the Magnaguard for a majority, but Kas'im can probably take a few rounds via using the force. He is most likely outskilled though

ILS
MagnaGuards have pretty beefy accolades, form knowledge and physicals.

carthage
Kas'im is pretty much featless off of Korriban or Lehon.

Zenwolf
How are Magnaguards terrible fighters?....Wha?...Magnaguards are ****ing awesome man.

carthage
Are you a magnaguard?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by carthage
Are you a magnaguard?

Pfft no, Royal Guardsman for life!

Really though, Magnaguards ain't no joke.

Trocity
Kenobi effortlessly crushed 4 magnaguards at once in ROTS, they suck.

|King Joker|
Kas'im, obviously.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Trocity

I wouldn't say effortlessly, as I recall he was fighting them, but he didn't stomp em. Plus how does them being defeated by Obi-Wan, who is a noted and great swordsman, mean that they suck?

carthage
I'm not seeing how its obvious Kas'im struggled with trainee Bane, a Magnaguard has superior physical stats, speed, and can likely kill him based on his poor performance against trainee Bane and general lack of feats

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Q99
Kas'im destroys, he's by no means the worse.
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Kas'im, obviously.

carthage
Originally posted by Trocity

Yeah but you're missing the fact Kas'im is featless, and got driven back and killed by Trainee Bane.

He has nothing to suggest he can beat a magnaguard other than through the force.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.