Reiji Yoshino vs. Narutoverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Same deal as my other thread with Reiji, meaning this is him from prior to the final battle of his visual novel.

He knows what the Narutoverse is capable of.

How does this go?

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by danteiscool
Same deal as my other thread with Reiji, meaning this is him from prior to the final battle of his visual novel.

How does this go? Originally posted by danteiscool

How does this go? i think reiji will win here

danteiscool
Okay... how so? I know I posted in my other thread what he's capable of, but I'm hoping to inspire some debate.

NewGuy01
Well, I know next to nothing about Reiji, but from what you posted in the Fairy Tail thread I don't really see why NV can't breeze him, tbh.

Pulverize the ground with a punch? A punch from Sasuke's PS could pulverize a mountain range; hell, the force from one of Naruto's and Kaguya's punches colliding busted a castle-sized hole in a volcano.

Planet busting? Well, nerfed Naruto was palm a beam that halved the moon, and there's something like a dozen characters stronger than him.

And of course, his healing factor seems almost laughable in comparison to any of the Naruto high tiers, EX: Madara taking a bisection without giving a damn.

His best chance is his strange reality-warping hax, I'm not really sure I fully understand how it works, but I'd be surprised if it amounted to the combined hax of the entire NV--could be wrong though.

ares834
Planet busting is far beyond moon slicing. Way beyond.

NewGuy01
True. Characters like Kaguya are also far beyond SBM Naruto, though, and her being planet level is suggested, albeit up for interpretation. Still, there's something like a dozen characters on that level. Not to mention that the moon-slicing is fairly casual business, I.E not requiring significant charge time or effort.

Still, I haven't too much knowledge concerning Reiji Yoshino other than what was mentoined in the thread, so I really have no idea.

Sacred 117
Lol@ Naruto "planet busting". haermm

danteiscool
Also take into consideration Reiji's reaction time and his Da Capo Enhalt move as mentioned in my other thread. With it active, he virtually renders himself invulnerable since he will always rewind to a point of time where he was unharmed and therefore takes no damage.

As for his planet busting attack, it does take a few seconds for him to charge up admittedly. But once fired, it's pretty fast. And with his Uroarbrunner (also mentioned in the other thread), he can see a few seconds into the future to know when or when not to try and use it.

NewGuy01
The hax is an interesting ability, if he could use that indefinitely, how would he theoretically be defeated at all? Also, besides the planet-buster, what kinds of attack powers does he possess?

danteiscool
He can keep Da Capo Enhalt (and Uroarbrunner as well) active simultaneously and for as long as he has mana to spare. As far as mana capacity goes, he has the 3rd highest, possibly even 2nd highest amount in his home series and the one with the most mana literally has a nigh-infinite amount.

As far as attack abilities goes, Fenris Wolf is his only one aside from his own physical/martial arts prowess as stated in my other thread. But he can fire Fenris Wolf at less than full power too, so less of a 'charge time' so to speak.

That said, he's pretty creative with his Da Capo ability; whenever he's hurt, he just uses it to rewind his body's time to an uninjured point in time and can also use it on his enemies to send them back to positions they had been in before (for example, in his battle against someone in the VN, he used Da Capo to keep sending him back to his original attacking point, thereby throwing off his balance). And Da Capo is also used to summon people that he's personally met as well, having used this function to once summon his enemy into the air to leave him open for an uppercut.

Reiji is a creative guy.

wakkawakkawakka
Um if this Reiji guys is capable of planet busting, I'm not sure how this isn't spite in his favor. Unless of course there's a catch to it or he's not a casual planet buster.

danteiscool
It usually requires a good deal of his mana to do, so it's not quite a casual planet busting move on his part. And iirc, he's just barely on the low end planet busting level.

SSJGGogeta
Honestly, I don't know why you guys are acting like Naruto verse planet busting is so laughable. Kaguya said she could destroy the dimension they were in, after adding her own energy to the explosion ten tails Naruto made. That dimension was a planet, presumably the same size as the regular Naruto world, which is assumed to be Earth.

Honestly, Sasuke and Naruto together when coating PS over the Kyuubi could probably planet bust, or come close to it at least. Kaguya definitely could by herself, as she was capable of doing so with some of Naruto's chakra and her own after wasting massive amounts of it by dimension warping all over the place.

danteiscool
So then the question becomes whether or not she could pull it off before Reiji uses Da Capo.

SSJGGogeta
So then the question becomes whether or not she could pull it off before Reiji uses Da Capo.

Well she could just warp to the first dimension, where her power apparently regenerates. Then she could make it, warp herself and it back, and blow it up while she warps to another world. That simple.

I don't care about that though, I don't really know anything about Reiji, but I was just pointing out that Kaguya was a planet buster.

NewGuy01
I don't think Naruto/Sasuke could planet bust. When their two strongest attacks collided, the blast radius may have spanned for hundreds of miles, but that's a ways off from planetary, or even continental.

Then again, during the Kaguya crisis each of them was much stronger than Toneri, and he was able to halve the moon; so it's hard to gauge their destructive potential.

I do think that there's a good possibility of Kaguya being a planet buster, also. Her Gudoudama was over a mile long. To put that in perspective, each of Obito's was about half a foot in diameter; when they detonated, their size increased by a factor of nearly a hundred, and they only contained 4 chakra natures whereas Kaguya's contained dozens. The way they described it in the manga was eerily similar to a "Big Bang" of sorts, if you get the correlation.

Either way, if Reiji pulls a planet buster, theoretically Kaguya could just teleport her team to another dimension to escape it, and continue the battle there, with Reiji exhausted. But then again, couldn't Reiji use his time hax to completely restore his depleted energies after doing so? Because that's pretty ridiculous, was he ever defeated in his home manga? If so, how?

I think Infinite Tsukuyomi might be the hax to counter Reiji's hax, though.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I don't think Naruto/Sasuke could planet bust. When their two strongest attacks collided, the blast radius may have spanned for hundreds of miles, but that's a ways off from planetary, or even continental.

Then again, during the Kaguya crisis each of them was much stronger than Toneri, and he was able to halve the moon; so it's hard to gauge their destructive potential.

I do think that there's a good possibility of Kaguya being a planet buster, also. Her Gudoudama was over a mile long. To put that in perspective, each of Obito's was about half a foot in diameter; when they detonated, their size increased by a factor of nearly a hundred, and they only contained 4 chakra natures whereas Kaguya's contained dozens. The way they described it in the manga was eerily similar to a "Big Bang" of sorts, if you get the correlation.

Either way, if Reiji pulls a planet buster, theoretically Kaguya could just teleport her team to another dimension to escape it, and continue the battle there, with Reiji exhausted. But then again, couldn't Reiji use his time hax to completely restore his depleted energies after doing so? Because that's pretty ridiculous, was he ever defeated in his home manga? If so, how?

I think Infinite Tsukuyomi might be the hax to counter Reiji's hax, though.

Well you're forgetting that Neither Naruto or Sasuke were trying to destroy the planet, or anything really, with either of those attacks. They weren't even trying to kill each other. AOE =/= Destructive potential. At least not always, especially in this case. Don't forget though that Naruto created the Goudama that could planet bust, and they both created a moon. Not to mention all these feats were accomplished when they were both exhausted, and basically on their deathbeds.

No, Obito's expanded a lot more than that, lol. The one Tobirama hit back at him made a bigger crater than the country buster flung by the Jyuubi. Kaguya's is DEFINITELY a planet buster, since it completely dwarfed the near mountain sized Perfect Susano'o's fighting her.

If Kaguya goes to her dimension though, she has infinite chakra. Zetsu stated that she could regain her chakra as fast as she used it there. One of them would run out eventually, and iirc, Reiji can't use his time powers that much.

Yeah, IT would end him pretty quick. Kaguya, Sasuke, or anyone with a version of rinnegan can accomplish that with a glance. Not to mention Amaterasu, or any other Nardo hax's.

danteiscool
Reiji as of the final battle in his verse has enough mana to use his planetbuster move several times in addition to simultaneously using his precognition ability and can even spare some usage of his Da Capo Enhalt. On that note, it doesn't necessarily restore his mana, simply render him invulnerable to damage. Thanks to his reflexes though, he can activate faster than any of the Naruto characters could potentially hit him as long as he uses his precognition to keep ahead of them.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Well you're forgetting that Neither Naruto or Sasuke were trying to destroy the planet, or anything really, with either of those attacks. They weren't even trying to kill each other. AOE =/= Destructive potential. At least not always, especially in this case.

True, I suppose.

Together, they did, yes. Though, so did Kami in Dragonball, (though by questionable means), and the weakest known planet buster in DBZ is dozens of times stronger than he according to PL.

Obito's was about the size of one of the toads, bro, which are roughly 50 meters tall at max.

SSJGGogeta
Reiji as of the final battle in his verse has enough mana to use his planetbuster move several times in addition to simultaneously using his precognition ability and can even spare some usage of his Da Capo Enhalt. On that note, it doesn't necessarily restore his mana, simply render him invulnerable to damage. Thanks to his reflexes though, he can activate faster than any of the Naruto characters could potentially hit him as long as he uses his precognition to keep ahead of them.

How could he react faster than any Naruto character?

Naruto in normal sage mode reacted faster than the third Raikage in his Raiton armor. Which makes his reflexes almost as fast as the fourth Raikage's, which are light speed.

Plus, Kaguya can shoot her planet buster multiple times. Way more than Reiji can, considering Naruto is the one that made it, and he had been fighting for two days at full power before doing so.

wakkawakkawakka
How could he react faster than any Naruto character?

Naruto in normal sage mode reacted faster than the third Raikage in his Raiton armor. Which makes his reflexes almost as fast as the fourth Raikage's, which are light speed.

Plus, Kaguya can shoot her planet buster multiple times. Way more than Reiji can, considering Naruto is the one that made it, and he had been fighting for two days at full power before doing so.

Maybe by having better reaction feats perhaps? But if the Reiji guy really isn't a casually planet buster as dante suggest, then the Naruto verse may have a shot with IT.

Raikage has lightspeed reaction? Since when?

This has never be shown and nothing in the manga indicates this. Heck Kaguya's planet busting power is still suspect.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Maybe by having better reaction feats perhaps? But if the Reiji guy really isn't a casually planet buster as dante suggest, then the Naruto verse may have a shot with IT.

Raikage has lightspeed reaction? Since when?

This has never be shown and nothing in the manga indicates this. Heck Kaguya's planet busting power is still suspect.

Such as?

Shee stated in the manga that Raikage's synapses fire as fast as a, "Flash of light", which is clearly not hyperbole, as Shee thought it to himself. Raikage can move as fast as lightning, but can perceive things at light speed.

Kaguya was capable of destroying a dimension, with her power covering the explosion of Naruto's ten tails attack. She converted it into a mountain sized Goudama. Calcing it alone, and not taking the outright statements from her saying it would destroy the dimension, she is AT LEAST a planet buster. And that was after expending most of her chakra, and Naruto had been fighting at full power for two days straight.

wakkawakkawakka
Such as?

Shee stated in the manga that Raikage's synapses fire as fast as a, "Flash of light", which is clearly not hyperbole, as Shee thought it to himself. Raikage can move as fast as lightning, but can perceive things at light speed.

Kaguya was capable of destroying a dimension, with her power covering the explosion of Naruto's ten tails attack. She converted it into a mountain sized Goudama. Calcing it alone, and not taking the outright statements from her saying it would destroy the dimension, she is AT LEAST a planet buster. And that was after expending most of her chakra, and Naruto had been fighting at full power for two days straight.

You posed a question I provided an answer. Have next to no idea what this guy is actually capable of.

Raikage has done nothing to actually demonstrate light speed reaction.

Kaguya never actually destroyed that dimension which is why the claim is suspect. And even if we are to say Kaguya is a planet buster it wouldn't be as effective here as Reiji appears to be able to do it readily. Kaguya's method doesn't seem effective at all so dimension hopping and IT would be the best course of action here.

SSJGGogeta
You posed a question I provided an answer. Have next to no idea what this guy is actually capable of.

Raikage has done nothing to actually demonstrate light speed reaction.

Kaguya never actually destroyed that dimension which is why the claim is suspect. And even if we are to say Kaguya is a planet buster it wouldn't be as effective here as Reiji appears to be able to do it readily. Kaguya's method doesn't seem effective at all so dimension hopping and IT would be the best course of action here.

Oh... Well then you're, "answer", was pretty stupid, pointless and arbitrary, wouldn't you agree?

He has as much as Goku has demonstrated the ability to destroy a planet. thumb up

Vegeta never destroyed Earth either. The point is, the statements wouldn't be there if the Author didn't intend them to be. Stop acting stupid. The only reason Kaguya didn't destroy the dimension is because Naruto and co. got to her first. It took five teleportations, among four people to do that, as well as intangibility to the fourth person.

She could just conjure the goudama, and dimension hop to let Reiji stand around and die with the planet. Unless he could stop it with his own pb, but even then, Kaguya could just rinse, lather, repeat. Or simply pull him into her own dimension. I don't know why you're "arguing" this here, you're saying Kaguya would win, and so am I. You're just trying to argue for the sake of arguing, and it's pretty pathetic.

wakkawakkawakka
Oh... Well then you're, "answer", was pretty stupid, pointless and arbitrary, wouldn't you agree?

He has as much as Goku has demonstrated the ability to destroy a planet. thumb up

Vegeta never destroyed Earth either. The point is, the statements wouldn't be there if the Author didn't intend them to be. Stop acting stupid. The only reason Kaguya didn't destroy the dimension is because Naruto and co. got to her first. It took five teleportations, among four people to do that, as well as intangibility to the fourth person.

She could just conjure the goudama, and dimension hop to let Reiji stand around and die with the planet. Unless he could stop it with his own pb, but even then, Kaguya could just rinse, lather, repeat. Or simply pull him into her own dimension. I don't know why you're "arguing" this here, you're saying Kaguya would win, and so am I. You're just trying to argue for the sake of arguing, and it's pretty pathetic.

You're the one who asked the question originally w/o any specifics.

Goku's planet busting is legitimized by being stronger than confirmed "casual" planet busters. Raikage has no such feats nor people to power scale off of for his speed.

Same thing as above. Vegeta is stronger than confirmed planet busters hence why his planet busting title is argued favorably. Kaguya on the other hand can't readily use hers, and the results of the attack were never shown. As a result her feats are suspect.

SSJGGogeta
You're the one who asked the question originally w/o any specifics.

Goku's planet busting is legitimized by being stronger than confirmed "casual" planet busters. Raikage has no such feats nor people to power scale off of for his speed.

Same thing as above. Vegeta is stronger than confirmed planet busters hence why his planet busting title is argued favorably. Kaguya on the other hand can't readily use hers, and the results of the attack were never shown. As a result her feats are suspect.

I asked newguy, so you giving an unintelligible pseudo-answer was completely pointless, considering you didn't even know the answer. thumb up

I'm talking about Saiyan saga. Goku was able to overpower Vegeta's planet buster, to stop it from planet busting. Btw, the statement is still there. Also, Zetsu compared Amaterasu with the speed of lightning, which Raikage dodged, making his speed at least lightning+, which isn't even his reaction speed.

Again, the statement wouldn't have been made if the author didn't want to establish it. Kaguya had created dimensions, it serves to logic that she would know whether she could destroy them or not. This was supported by several other character statements.

wakkawakkawakka
I asked newguy, so you giving an unintelligible pseudo-answer was completely pointless, considering you didn't even know the answer. thumb up

I'm talking about Saiyan saga. Goku was able to overpower Vegeta's planet buster, to stop it from planet busting. Btw, the statement is still there. Also, Zetsu compared Amaterasu with the speed of lightning, which Raikage dodged, making his speed at least lightning+, which isn't even his reaction speed.

Again, the statement wouldn't have been made if the author didn't want to establish it. Kaguya had created dimensions, it serves to logic that she would know whether she could destroy them or not. This was supported by several other character statements.
You never specified the feats you wanted. Hence you got an answer to the question you asked.

So was I imagine that. Also that statement means nothing w/o feats or context. Raikage hasn't shown such feats of light speed reaction nor nothing to power scale off of to support why he should be capable of such a feat.

That doesn't change the fact that the dimension was never actually destroyed. Also we know she can't casually do as seen when she used the technique in the first place. Even if she could Reiji's method seems more readily available. The feat is suspect and even if legit is not casual or something Kaguya is going to do immediately.

NewGuy01
Naruto didn't make that. Him shooting Kaguya with the Biju's chakra only destabilized the chakras already within her, it wasn't actually his power.

Also, LS is likely an exaggeration of Raikage's speed, considering Itachi had no hope of being able to react to lightning. His best feat is moving faster than Sasuke's MS could track.

SSJGGogeta
You never specified the feats you wanted. Hence you got an answer to the question you asked.

So was I imagine that. Also that statement means nothing w/o feats or context. Raikage hasn't shown such feats of light speed reaction nor nothing to power scale off of to support why he should be capable of such a feat.

That doesn't change the fact that the dimension was never actually destroyed. Also we know she can't casually do as seen when she used the technique in the first place. Even if she could Reiji's method seems more readily available. The feat is suspect and even if legit is not casual or something Kaguya is going to do immediately.

Yeah, actually, I did. I asked how Reiji could react faster than high-tier Naruto characters, and all you did was restate my question. This is pointless.

So how are you making Saiyan Saga Vegeta a planet buster? We never actually saw him bust one, so by your logic, he falls short, no?

Again, Zetsu compared Amatersasu to the speed of lightning. This proves Shee's statement that Raikage could move as fast as lightning. This also gives Shee credibility, proving that Raikage has LS reaction speed.

AGAIN, the statement has ONLY been supported, not debunked by ANYONE in the series. Kaguya has more proof that she can bust a planet than she can't. So argue something other than, "She didn't actually do it", or this debate is over. The author made the statement, deal with it. thumb up

SSJGGogeta
Naruto didn't make that. Him shooting Kaguya with the Biju's chakra only destabilized the chakras already within her, it wasn't actually his power.

Also, LS is likely an exaggeration of Raikage's speed, considering Itachi had no hope of being able to react to lightning. His best feat is moving faster than Sasuke's MS could track.

Yeah, Naruto did make some of it. Kaguya transformed the explosion into her Goudama, which obviously took a lot more chakra than Naruto's rasen-shurikens, but still, he helped. My point is that Kaguya has infinite energy in her dimension, and can make those almost instantly. All she has to do is throw them until Reiji can't stop it, and teleport to another dimension. Then she wins.

No, Raikage's best feat is dodging Amaterasu, which was stated to be as fast as lightning. This is supported by Shee's statement. LS is his reaction speed, meaning he can perceive things at light speed, and actually dodge them with lightning speed. Also, Itachi was on his deathbed and could barely move. It's more likely that because of the attacks AOE, he couldn't dodge it, than it's simple speed. This is proven because Itachi could see the attack coming, he just couldn't move fast enough to dodge it. Which is why he could summon full Susano'o with the Yata mirror to block it before the attack could hit.

wakkawakkawakka
Yeah, actually, I did. I asked how Reiji could react faster than high-tier Naruto characters, and all you did was restate my question. This is pointless.

So how are you making Saiyan Saga Vegeta a planet buster? We never actually saw him bust one, so by your logic, he falls short, no?

Again, Zetsu compared Amatersasu to the speed of lightning. This proves Shee's statement that Raikage could move as fast as lightning. This also gives Shee credibility, proving that Raikage has LS reaction speed.

AGAIN, the statement has ONLY been supported, not debunked by ANYONE in the series. Kaguya has more proof that she can bust a planet than she can't. So argue something other than, "She didn't actually do it", or this debate is over. The author made the statement, deal with it. thumb up

You never asked that specifically.

Nope thanks to power scaling. We know Vegeta's power level at that point was about 18,000 which is capable of planet busting power which is why Goku could be credited as having planet busting power.

You do know light is significantly faster than lighting. Where does Zetsu say that, also it was probably an exaggeration as we've actually seen an attack move at natural lightning speeds in the series(Kirin)

That makes Kaguya planetary a best: especially since, according to you, she didn't make the goudama entirely by herself. Yes, not actually destroying a planet and not having the chops to back up that you could do it on the fly actually do count for legit critisicms on someone's claim of being a planet buster. Besides, her method doesn't put her above this Reiji guy.

danteiscool
Reiji has fought in his home series a person whose super mode lets him move at the speed of light, a fact that in his verse is constantly stated in various ways. On his own, his own movement speed isn't up to par, but his reflexes are, though he did require some help from his precognition to allow himself some breathing room since his LS-level foe was relentless in attacking.

As for possibly being banished to another dimension, whoever Reiji has made contact with (note: doesn't have to be physical contact, he just has to see the person iirc), then he can simply use Da Capo to summon that person to him for a surprise attack. So in this sense, bfring him is a bit useless.

wakkawakkawakka
If the above is really the case then the Narutoverse is even less likely to win. Still there's IT and the much more limited ranged Koto.

danteiscool
Indeed. And as long as he doesn't use Da Capo Enhalt to render himself invulnerable, his durability isn't all that high compared to high/top tiers in the Narutoverse.

SSJGGogeta
You never asked that specifically.

Nope thanks to power scaling. We know Vegeta's power level at that point was about 18,000 which is capable of planet busting power which is why Goku could be credited as having planet busting power.

You do know light is significantly faster than lighting. Where does Zetsu say that, also it was probably an exaggeration as we've actually seen an attack move at natural lightning speeds in the series(Kirin)

That makes Kaguya planetary a best: especially since, according to you, she didn't make the goudama entirely by herself. Yes, not actually destroying a planet and not having the chops to back up that you could do it on the fly actually do count for legit critisicms on someone's claim of being a planet buster. Besides, her method doesn't put her above this Reiji guy.

*sigh*

So by your logic, power scaling is actually MORE accurate than legit statements made by the characters and supported by the author? What world do you live in? Btw, how are you calling Vegeta at that point a planet buster when he never busted a planet? All you're doing is disproving yourself, and backing up my claims.

Uh, duh. Zetsu said Kirin was as un-dodgeable as amaterasu, a.k.a. as fast as amaterasu. This makes Amaterasu as fast as lightning. Raikage dodged it, with a movement speed also as fast as lightning. It makes sense that he can react to things at light speed, if he dodged something EASILY that was as fast as him. Almost like precognition.

What's your point? I said Kaguya was planet level. That's the truth. However, she was a planet buster with "most" of her power gone, according to Zetsu. Also, she did it almost instantly. Her method is as effective as Reiji's.

By the way, it sounds like you don't even know how Reiji planet busts, so how are you judging it against a single attack that Kaguya can summon instantly, and multiple times?

wakkawakkawakka
*sigh*

So by your logic, power scaling is actually MORE accurate than legit statements made by the characters and supported by the author? What world do you live in? Btw, how are you calling Vegeta at that point a planet buster when he never busted a planet? All you're doing is disproving yourself, and backing up my claims.

Uh, duh. Zetsu said Kirin was as un-dodgeable as amaterasu, a.k.a. as fast as amaterasu. This makes Amaterasu as fast as lightning. Raikage dodged it, with a movement speed also as fast as lightning. It makes sense that he can react to things at light speed, if he dodged something EASILY that was as fast as him. Almost like precognition.

What's your point? I said Kaguya was planet level. That's the truth. However, she was a planet buster with "most" of her power gone, according to Zetsu. Also, she did it almost instantly. Her method is as effective as Reiji's.

By the way, it sounds like you don't even know how Reiji planet busts, so how are you judging it against a single attack that Kaguya can summon instantly, and multiple times?

We know Vegeta, at that point, was stronger than a planet buster: after the fact in the Namek arc but otherwise still legit. Also the power level thing is canon so...yeah how bot that.

No he doesn't. Also Raikage has been tagged by less on multiple occasions by much slower things. Thus debunking his LS claims. And since Reiji has a legit LS foe that pretty much makes him>>>A.

Again that was never stated. She was going to destroy the dimension with the giant goudama which, as you pointed out, wasn't directly made by her. The planet busting claims comes from assuming the dimension they were in is the same size as the Earth back in the real world: this couple with the fact that nothing happens makes the feat questionable.

Reiji has a mana consuming energy blast of sorts through the form of one of his weapons: Sakura. Then there's also his planetary reality warping magic and LS reaction time.

danteiscool
Wakkawakkawakka: you know of Sakura and his planetary level magic... did you read up on the series or something, because I never mentioned that stuff.

wakkawakkawakka
Admittedly I did one of the most half-assed searches for the info. I still have no idea on the greater details of Reiji's powers but I do know that there is a means and an explanation behind how he's considered a planet buster.

Kaguya on the other hand, while having the potential to be a planet buster, lack a clear indication that she could. Even if the giant goudama is legit its not like she can just whip those up on a whim and she'd be a low tier one.

danteiscool
I see. For this thread though, Sakura (his magical weapon) isn't allowed as she is her own character pretty much. He can fire his planet buster on his own well enough. And as for his reality warping-esque magic, that's something he doesn't obtain until later on, which isn't quite allowed.

True enough; it did take some time for her to get the goudama going.

wakkawakkawakka
Okay thanks for clearing that up. Well as long as he can actually use then he stands a good chance of winning. If his weapon is actually their own character then I guess that wouldn't count.

SSJGGogeta
We know Vegeta, at that point, was stronger than a planet buster: after the fact in the Namek arc but otherwise still legit. Also the power level thing is canon so...yeah how bot that.

No he doesn't. Also Raikage has been tagged by less on multiple occasions by much slower things. Thus debunking his LS claims. And since Reiji has a legit LS foe that pretty much makes him>>>A.

Again that was never stated. She was going to destroy the dimension with the giant goudama which, as you pointed out, wasn't directly made by her. The planet busting claims comes from assuming the dimension they were in is the same size as the Earth back in the real world: this couple with the fact that nothing happens makes the feat questionable.

Reiji has a mana consuming energy blast of sorts through the form of one of his weapons: Sakura. Then there's also his planetary reality warping magic and LS reaction time.

No, we don't. Unless you accept the statement, Vegeta is not a planet buster. Stop contradicting yourself. Plus, no, a power level of 18,000 is not required to planet bust. According to the cannon you're accepting, King Vegeta was a planet buster, with a power level of 9,000. thumb up

Yes, he does. That doesn't debunk anything. Superman has been hit by bullets. If Raikage wants to tank something, or doesn't need to dodge it, he usually won't. Plus, if he's really trying to dodge something, and can't, it doesn't mean he's not lightning speed, idiot. It means the thing is faster. What don't you get about this?

So what is Reiji's FTL feat? Since you're the expert.

Yes it was. I can provide the scan, since you haven't read the series. All the dimensions are the same size, as the moon made from it was the same size as Earth's, considering that it was made the exact same way. You're assuming everything that you're arguing about here.

Again, Kaguya is a planet buster, and she is faster and stronger than Jyuubidara, who out-maneuvered Minato while teleporting at light speed. That makes Kaguya FTL+++, and a planet buster with dimension hopping, regeneration, atomization, etc. She pwns.

wakkawakkawakka
No, we don't. Unless you accept the statement, Vegeta is not a planet buster. Stop contradicting yourself. Plus, no, a power level of 18,000 is not required to planet bust. According to the cannon you're accepting, King Vegeta was a planet buster, with a power level of 9,000. thumb up

Yes, he does. That doesn't debunk anything. Superman has been hit by bullets. If Raikage wants to tank something, or doesn't need to dodge it, he usually won't. Plus, if he's really trying to dodge something, and can't, it doesn't mean he's not lightning speed, idiot. It means the thing is faster. What don't you get about this?

So what is Reiji's FTL feat? Since you're the expert.

Yes it was. I can provide the scan, since you haven't read the series. All the dimensions are the same size, as the moon made from it was the same size as Earth's, considering that it was made the exact same way. You're assuming everything that you're arguing about here.

Again, Kaguya is a planet buster, and she is faster and stronger than Jyuubidara, who out-maneuvered Minato while teleporting at light speed. That makes Kaguya FTL+++, and a planet buster with dimension hopping, regeneration, atomization, etc. She pwns.
Vegeta remark to Freiza that he was stronger than his dad on Namek. Also I don't see how this is a problem since you use anime feats regularly. On top of that I'm pretty sure King Kai co-signs on that threat.

Thing is A didn't "tank" any of the attacks that he was his with. Also Madara has tagged him with slower attacks multiple times. Unless you're willing to argue everything Madara had done up till then was LS.

That doesn't automatically make it the same size as the planet. Also the moon, while it was still growing, didn't exactly match the scale of the real thing. Furthermore Kaguya didn't destroy anything and Black Zetsu never states that she would destroy a planet.

But let's give Kaguya the benefit of the doubt and say that she is a planet buster. What does that do? The goudama take a sizable amount of time to make an the guy she's fighting could just nullify its effects.

danteiscool
And if need be, he can use his planet buster move to counter hers.

NewGuy01
If Reiji can move at lightspeed, none of the Narutoverse can lay a finger on him. Though I'm going to need proof that he's indeed that fast~ (I'd place the Narutoverse as Massively Hypersonic at their best, and even something sub-relativistic is way too fast for any of them to counter; and Light is 100x that.)

Though it would be pretty funny to watch him attacking them with such speed that they couldn't hope to counter, and yet his attack strength is so weak that it's not doing anything anyway lol.

SSJGGogeta
Vegeta remark to Freiza that he was stronger than his dad on Namek. Also I don't see how this is a problem since you use anime feats regularly. On top of that I'm pretty sure King Kai co-signs on that threat.

Thing is A didn't "tank" any of the attacks that he was his with. Also Madara has tagged him with slower attacks multiple times. Unless you're willing to argue everything Madara had done up till then was LS.

That doesn't automatically make it the same size as the planet. Also the moon, while it was still growing, didn't exactly match the scale of the real thing. Furthermore Kaguya didn't destroy anything and Black Zetsu never states that she would destroy a planet.

But let's give Kaguya the benefit of the doubt and say that she is a planet buster. What does that do? The goudama take a sizable amount of time to make an the guy she's fighting could just nullify its effects.

What? You're more willing to accept Vegeta's statement that he's stronger than his planet busting dad, than his statement that he can planet bust? Just stop being childish, and admit you're wrong, jezus.

AGAIN, I NEVER SAID A COULD MOVE AT LIGHT SPEED. HE CAN MOVE AT LIGHTNING SPEED, BUT CAN PERCEIVE THINGS AT LIGHT SPEED. Stop putting words on my keyboard.

Anime authors don't draw to scale. Try again.

No it doesn't. She conjured it instantly from Naruto's explosion, in just three panels, on one page.

SSJGGogeta
If Reiji can move at lightspeed, none of the Narutoverse can lay a finger on him. Though I'm going to need proof that he's indeed that fast~ (I'd place the Narutoverse as Massively Hypersonic at their best, and even something sub-relativistic is way too fast for any of them to counter; and Light is 100x that.)

Though it would be pretty funny to watch him attacking them with such speed that they couldn't hope to counter, and yet his attack strength is so weak that it's not doing anything anyway lol.

Not necessarily. Minato can teleport at light speed with hiraishin, and Jyuubidara was able to rip his arm off before Minato could warp. Kaguya is "on a whole different level", than Jyuubidara.

I'm sure Kaguya, and to that degree also Sasuke and Naruto, could react to and tag Reiji.

wakkawakkawakka
What? You're more willing to accept Vegeta's statement that he's stronger than his planet busting dad, than his statement that he can planet bust? Just stop being childish, and admit you're wrong, jezus.

AGAIN, I NEVER SAID A COULD MOVE AT LIGHT SPEED. HE CAN MOVE AT LIGHTNING SPEED, BUT CAN PERCEIVE THINGS AT LIGHT SPEED. Stop putting words on my keyboard.

Anime authors don't draw to scale. Try again.

No it doesn't. She conjured it instantly from Naruto's explosion, in just three panels, on one page.

Considering Frieza had no problem with it why not?

You said he could move at lightning speed with LS reaction: that's how this all started. Neither of which has been shown to be true but lets say that he can move at lightning speed. That doesn't give him LS reaction as he's never encountered lightspeed.

Its in the manga:
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/690/11
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/690/14
It bigger than the Chibaku Tensei meteors Madara made but in comparison to the bijus its not large enough to match the real thing. Though it was still growing and could have easily matched the real moon's size.

I'll admit it took less time that I initially perceived but it was still incomplete. It was definitely not instant as she still had to stabalize the biju chakra. Also since the chakra to start it came from Naruto it would be entirely her feat. Furthermore from Black Zetsu's words, the giant goudama only appears to be possible in Kaguya's main dimension.

However, again what does this do for the Narutoverse?

danteiscool
If the goudama is only possible in her dimension, then Reiji (assuming he's out of the dimension), can simply use Da Capo to summon her out of it and thereby prevent the formation of the attack.

wakkawakkawakka
Here's the scan where Black Zetsu says it and by extention Kaguya's possible claim to planet busting:
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/689/7

NewGuy01
Naruto characters aren't even close to lightspeed; even Itachi couldn't react to Kirin, which was specifically noted as hundreds of times faster than sound. Lightspeed is thousands of times faster than that. The Raikage was indeed a lot faster than Itachi and Sasuke, but isn't even close to that level of speed--none of the Naruto cast is.

That being said, their speed isn't to be taken lightly either. Naruto's Sage Rasenshuriken traveled the course of a 400+ meter crater within the span of a second, and Deva Path was able to react and flip into the air before it traveled 30 centimeters--or in other words, less than a tenth of a millisecond. That's hypersonic combat speed, and DP was only in Kakashi's speed class; a good amount slower than the likes of Itachi or Sasuke, who in turn was unable to at all keep up with the Raikage's lightning teleportation--it's easy to see how someone like C would perceive his attacks to be similar to flashes of light. But in reality, they're not.

Continuing the chain, the Minato that was even faster than the Raikage by the latter's own admission, was hit three times by pre-Shinju Madara before he even had the chance to react or teleport. Juubidara and Naruto were even faster than that, and Sasuke even more so--so the speed tiers DO get pretty high. Enough so that base Naruto and Sasuke could cover several-hundred kilometers within the span of a minute, at least.

Even then, though, anyone who's at lightspeed levels is still easily a hundred times faster than even the fastest Naruto character. (Guy during Night Moth)

danteiscool
wakkawakkawakka: thanks, that cleared things up for me.

newguy01: Reiji isn't capable of actually MOVING at lightspeed, but his reflexes are. His actual movement speed is considerably below lightspeed.

neroe

danteiscool
Summoning other magi to help him isn't allowed for this fight, neroe.

neroe
Summoning other magi to help him isn't allowed for this fight, neroe.

Even if so, Reiji still wins easily. In all parameters surpassing Naruto.

danteiscool
Perhaps. But even so, it won't be an easy victory.

neroe
Lol. FTL. Easy victory

danteiscool
His reflexes are roughly LS level, not his actual movement speed. And just because he's capable of reacting to pretty much everything doesn't mean he'll breeze through the whole verse.

neroe
His reflexes enough to register on each stroke. For his reflexes enough for Ryuichi mode turbulence. All his victory.
Worlds, concepts, time, space, existence, everything retraces ...

naurtoisbeast
Reiji as of the final battle in his verse has enough mana to use his planetbuster move several times in addition to simultaneously using his precognition ability and can even spare some usage of his Da Capo Enhalt. On that note, it doesn't necessarily restore his mana, simply render him invulnerable to damage. Thanks to his reflexes though, he can activate faster than any of the Naruto characters could potentially hit him as long as he uses his precognition to keep ahead of them. Originally posted by danteiscool
Reiji as of the final battle in his verse has enough mana to use his planetbuster move several times in addition to simultaneously using his precognition ability and can even spare some usage of his Da Capo Enhalt. On that note, it doesn't necessarily restore his mana, simply render him invulnerable to damage. Thanks to his reflexes though, he can activate faster than any of the Naruto characters could potentially hit him as long as he uses his precognition to keep ahead of them. i think reiji will win here

danteiscool
Perhaps, but only if he can keep Da Capo Enhalt active, once it wears off, a single good attack from the high/top/god tiers will end him.

naurtoisbeast
True, I suppose.

Together, they did, yes. Though, so did Kami in Dragonball, (though by questionable means), and the weakest known planet buster in DBZ is dozens of times stronger than he according to PL.

Obito's was about the size of one of the toads, bro, which are roughly 50 meters tall at max. Originally posted by NewGuy01
True, I suppose.

Obito's was about the size of one of the toads, bro, which are roughly 50 meters tall at max. i think reiji will win this here

danteiscool
Any reasoning behind that statement?

naurtoisbeast
True, I suppose.

Obito's was about the size of one of the toads, bro, which are roughly 50 meters tall at max. Originally posted by NewGuy01
True, I suppose.

Obito's was about the size of one of the toads, bro, which are roughly 50 meters tall at max. i think reiji will win here

danteiscool
You just repeated your previous post...

SSJGGogeta
You just repeated your previous post...

He's. A. BOT.

danteiscool
Ah.

SSJGGogeta
Ah.

thumb up

Yeah, just ignore him, and he'll make himself scarce.

danteiscool
Huh, I see...

Archiver
Wow ! man, you putting a Universal character go again some planetary ? Reiji is full of Hax !
Tell me how many Kaguya he have to fight , He'll crush them all ! Teleport is meaningless to reiji because he just have to teleport them back with his Da Capo . Nothing can touch Reiji if he using Da Capo Einhaze which bans him from universe and creates barrier around himself that erases every shit from timeline . Let not forget about Da capo Curtain call , thank to this abilities , he can revived all characters and took their powers , grant him some damn hax abilities like Nagisa's Archive Paradox- Reduce any concept back to 0, your attack will never touch reiji because they all gonna turn back to 0 before they can even reach him ( Yep ! Meet the second GER ! ) , thank to Ryuuichi Thor's Hammer full access , he can chose a future where everyone from Naruto false to dogde his Planetary attack. Alot other hax abilities i wont bother to mention
Also , let's not forget about Reiji Da Capo Zero . It's literally turn anything back to the nothingness ( this abilities also work on Time, Space ,Concept , the word )
Dont know about you guy but i personally think this thread is way too much for Narutoverse .

danteiscool
He's powerful, yes, but not universal. For this thread, he doesn't have access to Da Capo Zero so he can't just rewind everyone to nothingness.

Archiver
Hm, i see so this is not Gaia Uranus Loki Reij. Does Reiji still have his da capo curtain call ?

naurtoisbeast
True, I suppose.

True, I suppose.

Obito's was about the size of one of the toads, bro, which are roughly 50 meters tall at max. i think reiji will win here

Archiver
Oh ! About universal thing . I think only Reiji's Da capo zero is universal . But since he dont have DCZ in this thread, reiji will go back to planetary stick out tongue

danteiscool
Archiver: this is Reiji from before Second Access, so he doesn't have Curtain Call either.

BeyonderGod
Kaguya+Hagoromo+Hamura=Done

Archiver
Hmmmm... I see, so he only have Da capo , Da Capo Einhart and Fenris Wolf. Look like this gonna give Reiji some challenge. However, i cant see how Naruto's cast can handle again Reiji's lightspeed x7 or his Planetary attack , Fenris Wolf

naurtoisbeast
Reiji as of the final battle in his verse has enough mana to use his planetbuster move several times in addition to simultaneously using his precognition ability and can even spare some usage of his Da Capo Enhalt. On that note, it doesn't necessarily restore his mana, simply render him invulnerable to damage. Thanks to his reflexes though, he can activate faster than any of the Naruto characters could potentially hit him as long as he uses his precognition to keep ahead of them. Originally posted by danteiscool
Reiji as of the final battle in his verse has enough mana to use his planetbuster move several times in addition to simultaneously using his precognition ability and can even spare some usage of his Da Capo Enhalt. On that note, it doesn't necessarily restore his mana, simply render him invulnerable to damage. Thanks to his reflexes though, he can activate faster than any of the Naruto characters could potentially hit him as long as he uses his precognition to keep ahead of them. i think reiji will win here

danteiscool
Archive: where did you get Reiji being 7 times LS?

Archiver
I'm sorry , my bad. It's 7 time LS reaction speed . If you want feats , try to remember the fight between Momiji and Reiji , after Momiji fire her Judgement ( which is 7 time faster than light ) , Reiji still can activate Da Capo in order to counter again Jugdement .
That would put his reaction speed 7time FTL

danteiscool
Momiji's Judgement is supposed to be literally LS. Guess I'll have to rewatch that particular part of the battle to confirm though...

Archiver
Errr... No. Each of Grimmoire's Ray travel at speed of light and combine all of them toghether is 7 time faster than light . Same with Ryuichi Thor's Hammer Full access ( This information only confirm in the battle between him and Odin though )

danteiscool
Ah, right, right. Forgot that, actually.

SwordSlayer99
I don't know anything about Reiji besides what I read on here but he would stomp the Naruto-verse. If he is planet level then the only being that can match him Dc/potency wise is Kaguya. However Kaguya is only massively hypersonic+(mach 4000+ exactly) and Reiji is LS or FTL. Also Kaguya's planet busting attack takes time to charge up and she can only use it once at full power before exhausting all her chakra. From what I read about about Reiji his planet busting attack can be used multiple times and thus would be greater than Kaguya's and even if Kaguya's planet busting attack is stronger than Reiji it won't matter because a massively hypersonic+ Kaguya isn't going to lay one attack no matter what on a LS or FTL Reiji.

SSJGGogeta
AGAIN, "Kaguya and Reiji are equal in terms of DC, but while Reiji is faster than her, she has dimension hopping, portal opening, and has reacted to characters faster than Reiji.".

Does no one remember that Madara caught Minato out of his warp, and ripped his arm off while he was teleporting away? MINATO WARPS AT LIGHT SPEED. Madara was nothing compared to Kaguya, stated.

They would fight evenly in terms of DC, but when Reiji tried to get close with his speed, she would easily grab him, and fling him into a dimension with a planet busting biju ball. He can't stop it from blowing up the dimension, so he dies.

NewGuy01
Wait, where did you get Mach 4000 for Kaguya? lol.

danteiscool
SSJGGogeta: he can use Da Capo to rewind the attack prior to its creation, therefore stopping it from blowing up the dimension.

NewGuy01
If that's true, then how does anyone from his home anime defeat him?

danteiscool
Newguy01: early on in his home series, he didn't have Da Capo Enhalt, Uroarbrunnr, or Fenris Wolf. He only had Da Capo's base state so to speak and he made it a point to try and only use it when necessary.

BeyonderGod
Hagoromo would probably because he predict movements faster than the sharingan evolving forms.

If not
Kaguya stomps......

danteiscool
How so?

Archiver
Reiji can also predict the movement too .
After all, it will end up with Kaguya vs Reiji
Any idea how Kaguya gonna deal with Reiji's Da Capo Einzhart ?

danteiscool
Well, if he runs out of mana, then he's screwed. Thing is, Kaguya isn't much of an actual fighter considering how fast she burning through her chakra against Naruto and Sasuke. And considering she had the chakra of virtually every being on the planet added to her own along with the juubi's, that's really saying something.

Archiver
Hmmm... look like this gonna be a challenge. Can she survive a planet level energy blast ? if she is a somekind of immortaly, i dont see how Reiji gonna win this fight.

NewGuy01
Not sure if she could survive it, but she could most certainly evade it via dimensional travel.

Can Reiji survive in space without a planet?

danteiscool
Not that I'm aware of. With Da Capo Enhalt, he probably could due to its effect. Even then, he could probably just use Da Capo to undo the earth getting blown up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.