The person who knew it all along...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
"Personally I do think Revan has been capture by the True Sith Empire and being tortured."
-- DeathScepter on 07 October 2008.

Tzeentch
No one cares.

DarthAnt66
I care.

Tzeentch
No you don't.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I care. too much

Angelalex242
Careful you must be when searching the future. The fear of loss is a path to the Dark Side. Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed that is.

Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Tzeentch
No you don't.
I don't care.

Tzeentch
Exactly.

Darth Abonis
I for one am impressed with Darth Septer, and that same goes for the person who predicted The Force Awakens title.

DarthAnt66
No one cares.

Nephthys
I care.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Careful you must be when searching the future. The fear of loss is a path to the Dark Side. Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed that is.

Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.

In other words just smoke some weed and let your troubles melt away smokin'

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys
I care.

Tzeentch
thumb up

Nephthys
Hey man, **** you. Darth Adonis is like my best ****ing friend.

Better than YOU!

DarthAnt66
No one cares.

psmith81992
http://s1.favim.com/orig/24/care-bear-care-bears-cartoon-cute-text-Favim.com-217890.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.