Akainu vs Raoh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tross
Round 1 : anything goes

Round 2 : no Musou Tensei

SquallX
Raoh flexes.

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by SquallX
Raoh flexes. Originally posted by SquallX
Raoh flexes. i think akainu will win here

Wei Phoenix
Raoh's only problem is punching magma. Can Akainu make his face magma too? I think I have only seen his body go magma.

Trocity
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Raoh's only problem is punching magma. Can Akainu make his face magma too? I think I have only seen his body go magma.

His body in its entirety can turn to magma

cdtm
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

Well, considering Raoh and Kenshiro passed right through each other, Musou Tensei mode probably lets him attack while maintaining intangibility/invincibility like Prince of Orphan's gas mode.

Even if it didn't, he could attack with ki pressure point moves.

Which still might not have any effect on Akainu. Could be looking at a stalemate for round 1 here.

And round 2 depends on whether there's anything Raoh could do in round 1. If not, it's an auto loss.

KingD19
Does Raoh have an equivalent to Haki? If not he'd just be punching lava and hurting himself.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by KingD19
Does Raoh have an equivalent to Haki? If not he'd just be punching lava and hurting himself.

If Raoh was a character in OP then he most certainly would. He has been seen putting his hands through fire and grabbing rocks with no sign of pain or physical damage, but even then, fire is not magma. Akainu should be able to just sit there in magma form and do nothing. Raoh would need Haki to get through that. No idea if Akainu is fast enough to hit him or anything, but there is no way Raoh can win either fight. He can only hope to stalemate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.