Traya's alignment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Selenial
Was Darth Traya, as we see her at the end of Malachor, truly dark? She doesn't seem like a Sith, or an evil woman.

What strikes me is that she's seen as Grey in the game, but what's more she has a bond with Surik, and Lonna Vash states a bond is a thing of the light, and to fall is to break the bond.

Since Surik's bond with her stayed through to Malachor, is it not safe to say she was neutral?

/Discuss

Fated Xtasy
I think Kreia was always gray. she never truly turned to the dark-side - evident by the fact of her scolding you multiple times(I for one loved those scenes lol)
for doing LS things. I think she's gray. she herself states that she detests the Sith and Jedi. she's not one to adhere to a single ideal. she tells the Exile this several times. so yeah, she's as gray as her hair stick out tongue

NewGuy01
She's pro-dark, just anti-stupdity.

S_W_LeGenD
She was dark but not a brute.

She lied, manipulated, took revenge, and killed. These are all dark behaviors.

Selenial
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

But she also preserved life, was kind when she knew it wouldn't weaken others and acted in the light, on occasion.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Selenial
But she also preserved life, was kind when she knew it wouldn't weaken others and acted in the light, on occasion.
She used to be a Jedi once so she still had some good in her. But she became dark.

She even thought about destroying the Force itself. Madness; Evil; Insanity?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

She also didn't care for senseless deaths and killing. she would rather you manipulate(which one thing Jedi do on the daily) than Kill. Not to mention she still kinda practices detachment and tries to teach that too the exile.

She's really balanced, gray.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
She's pro-dark, just anti-stupdity.
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.